What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

How about the incident that happened on Sunday?

Usual monologues!

Everything that Pakistan say is unfounded and everything that India say is sanctified, wow!

I agree Indian isn't saint. But logically (read it again and again) Pakistan plays villain role. Think beyond your nationality and religion (I did so)!

Oh! So now accusing others for something that never happened is rational.. Sorry, I am better off being irrational in this case then.

For a moment forget about it whether it happened or not ! outline your position on the act and outline what will you do if its proved !

Happened or not - will go through the process - court/ or army court martial where facts would need to be validated.

i will suggest that u should zoom out and see things on the bigger canvas....does it go in favour of pakistan army to initiate some action across LOC....or to stay calm....? ask urself; when an army is overstretched ....fighting along the western borders ....???
as regards ur statements.....when u suppress kashmiris....the fallout in the form of indigenous army is natural. there are no different outfits for winters.....there are no taliban like elements in pak army....yes army soldiers are selfless and daring .....please revisit ur records of 130 times fire across LOC...it is all bunch of lies.....
YES - your army has history of such actions, pushing terrorists across the border which Mushy agreed, kargil which was proved ! I wish they were rational thinkers, they have habit of biting more then can chew..endangering themselves and your country in the process.

why is it a hoax - any rational thought behind that? Condemn the barbaric act - and put your and your Govt/army to talk that we will punish if its proved ! You and your country doesn't condone such acts.. - if this what you hear, then it all make sense but the kind of words you are dishing out are outrageous !

I wonder if you followed this very thread last night? I shared my thought about beheading - It's barbaric and absolutely unjustified. I'll be the first one on PDF to condemn this barbaric act if it is proved to be true.

I wonder if you followed this very thread last night? I shared my thought about beheading - It's barbaric and absolutely unjustified. I'll be the first one on PDF to condemn this barbaric act if it is proved to be true.

Condemn the barbaric act and whoever did it ! Have some words to say if its proved that Pak army was behind it. And outline - that it needs to be proved beyond reasonable doubt ! Atleast then it make sense..

I agree Indian isn't saint. But logically (read it again and again) Pakistan plays villain role. Think beyond your nationality and religion (I did so)!

No man, there has to be something wrong. Pakistan can't be wrong on all the occasions!

Condemn the barbaric act and whoever did it ! Have some words to say if its proved that Pak army was behind it. And outline - that it needs to be proved beyond reasonable doubt ! Atleast then it make sense..

If it is proved true then Pakistan would lose its case automatically, the whole world would condemn it and ask for the justice including Pakistanis.... Before that you got to prove that Pakistani soldiers beheaded Indian soldiers. I am yet to see an official Indian army statement pertaining beheading of its soldiers and you are talking about outlines!

According to Foeign office latest news nothing such happened and Pakistan denied any killing of IA soldiers ...
Investigation from UN is also offered....

If it is proved true then Pakistan would lose its case automatically, the whole world would condemn it and ask for the justice including Pakistanis.... Before that you got to prove that Pakistani soldiers beheaded Indian soldiers. I am yet to see an official Indian army statement pertaining beheading of its soldiers and you are talking about outlines!

The link has been posted about the Indian Army statement atleast 10 times .

Sir, After careful consideration, how do we prove pakistani soldiers did it. It's not like the perps would leave behind evidences and even if they did we wouldn't have the jurisdiction to investigate. Army has reported an ambush inside Indian territory of LOC which seems to have been well planned. Now if IA does send the images and post mortem reports to brigade HQ of PA, they can simply report that no such operations were sanctioned and might have been mujhahideens who commited the act giving complete Plausible deniability to the international committee.

you are a senior member here, I would like to get to know your views on how can IA verify that PA did it?

by the way...armies don't take decisions in isolation and without a thought process; moreover, our country has never been endangered ....so chill....i guess pakistan and india need to fix their relations with fevicol....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom