What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

How about the incident that happened on Sunday?

Usual monologues!

Everything that Pakistan say is unfounded and everything that India say is sanctified, wow!

Talk about facts and get your head out of sand ! Merely brushing aside facts are not going to take you anywhere !

what about it and how is it related to barbarism ! Stop all the side talk and own up the sad state of affairs within your army - SHAME is the what one should feel

O bahi this is what I am saying prove it an act of barbarism, where's the investigation report? Media reports about beheading are not a ample.

Talk about facts and get your head out of sand ! Merely brushing aside facts are not going to take you anywhere !

This dialogue has gone obsolete now, you need to come up with something new..

i don't know why Indians are beating their chests desperate to go to war with Pakistan, as if some Bollywood script has been written to say yes we are super humans, we can fly and kill all Pakistani soldiers. Reality is different its not a computer game, Why is India so afraid to let a independent third party investigate as to who was at fault and who are the perpetrators.

O bahi this is what I am saying prove it an act of barbarism, where's the investigation report? Media reports about beheading are not a ample.
The response should we condemn it and if its proved that your armymen are involved then they would be taken to task and court martialed and we would be accountable for all infiltrators from your side i.e. if you have any sovereignty over your land !

Just saying first prove it happened, show me video, pic etc-2 - you are providing cover to perpetrators ! Usual response for a family of a murderer is - hang him/her if its proved he/she is culprit.

Yeah, yeah..... Angles are posted on Indian side of LOC...

more than 130 times PA has violated seize fire. All documents and everything were already given to UN long before.

i don't know why Indians are beating their chests desperate to go to war with Pakistan, as if some Bollywood script has been written to say yes we are super humans, we can fly and kill all Pakistani soldiers. Reality is different its not a computer game, Why is India so afraid to let a independent third party investigate as to who was at fault and who are the perpetrators.

no thank you because Pakistan never obeys UN.

This dialogue has gone obsolete now, you need to come up with something new..

you sound like saying that any rational discussion is obsolete for you - enjoy your head in sand, there is nothing one can expect from your kinds ! DELUSIONAL

The response should we condemn it and if its proved that your armymen are involved then they would be taken to task and court martialed and we would be accountable for all infiltrators from your side i.e. if you have any sovereignty over your land !

Just saying first prove it happened, show me video, pic etc-2 - you are providing cover to perpetrators ! Usual response for a family of a murderer is - hang him/her if its proved he/she is culprit.

So did you intercept the invaders who were getting fire cover by Pakistani forces on Sunday?

Look I am not saying this Indian soldiers were not killed, what all I am saying is beheading of the cadaver is a hoax. There's a long history of violations of the ceasefire on LOC, it's quite mundane, both the sides suffer causalities..

i will suggest that u should zoom out and see things on the bigger canvas....does it go in favour of pakistan army to initiate some action across LOC....or to stay calm....? ask urself; when an army is overstretched ....fighting along the western borders ....???
as regards ur statements.....when u suppress kashmiris....the fallout in the form of indigenous army is natural. there are no different outfits for winters.....there are no taliban like elements in pak army....yes army soldiers are selfless and daring .....please revisit ur records of 130 times fire across LOC...it is all bunch of lies.....

Dots connecting? LOC Indian aggression; TUQ march; MQM joining; Scotland Yard raid on MQM off in UK; MI6, CIA, RAW link anywhere?

you sound like saying that any rational discussion is obsolete for you - enjoy your head in sand, there is nothing one can expect from your kinds ! DELUSIONAL

Oh! So now accusing others for something that never happened is rational.. Sorry, I am better off being irrational in this case then.

more than 130 times PA has violated seize fire. All documents and everything were already given to UN long before.

Screambowl take a chill and relax and stop watching too many Bollywood films, heck even your media is full of emotions, you just seem to believe everything your media tells you, you should do your own investigation rather than looking at one source of information.

So did you intercept the invaders who were getting fire cover by Pakistani forces on Sunday?

Look I am not saying this Indian soldiers were not killed, what all I am saying is beheading of the cadaver is a hoax. There's a long history of violations of the ceasefire on LOC, it's quite mundane, both the sides suffer causalities..

why is it a hoax - any rational thought behind that? Condemn the barbaric act - and put your and your Govt/army to talk that we will punish if its proved ! You and your country doesn't condone such acts.. - if this what you hear, then it all make sense but the kind of words you are dishing out are outrageous !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom