What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

If aunty had balls she would have been an uncle.

You don't have it in you.

Remember the Indian Army slogan.

Mujhay Naswar khani hai ...... :)
:rofl::D:lol::rofl:

Hahahaha
Crawl :rofl: they pick up Osama right under your nose. Great spine
Killed your soilders on your own post. Great spine
Kill two civilians in heart of city great spine
Drones daily shooting at will and you protesting another great spine example

And after all when USA first threaten to bomb back to stone age your great spine make a round and went into something not allowed to type hear

And against that India deny USA the air ports and refuelling for Irak bombing and you talk of spine.

WhAt your leader show was a ........
Poor indians still dont understand pak-usa dynamics......Pak sacrificed osama and didnt want to take credit of it publicly. hence this natak by usa pak combine.

Kirkiri kiski hui.
India ki...................

Pakistan didn lose 1971 instead india took credit of war of independence which bengalis fought.

:lol:

Here is the summary of the 71 War:

For Pakistan it was a complete and humiliating defeat, a psychological setback that came from a defeat at the hands of intense rival India. Pakistan lost half its population and a significant portion of its economy and suffered setbacks to its geo-political role in South Asia. Also, the Pakistani military suffered further humiliation by having their 90,000 prisoners of war (POWs) released by India only after the negotiation and signing of the Simla Agreement on 2 July 1972.The Pakistani people were not mentally prepared to accept defeat, as the state-controlled media in West Pakistan had been projecting imaginary victories. When the surrender in East Pakistan was finally announced, people could not come terms with the magnitude of defeat, spontaneous demonstrations and mass protests erupted on the streets of major cities in West Pakistan.

Did the state controlled media lies result in permanent delusion?

Pakistan attacked at several places along India's western border with Pakistan, but the Indian army successfully held their positions. The Indian Army quickly responded to the Pakistan Army's movements in the west and made some initial gains, including capturing around 5,500 square miles (14,000 km2) of Pakistan territory (land gained by India in Pakistani Kashmir, Pakistani Punjab and Sindh sectors was later ceded in the Simla Agreement of 1972, as a gesture of goodwill).

Thats in west Pakistan :lol: So did Pakistan just give 14000 sq km just like that? :lol: And Ticker says Indian Army does not have the guts :lol:

I am not even gonna quote the military losses.

So army of Pure was defeated by army of civilians ???
And that's called pride
And why the hell your army surrender to Indians they were afraid of those civilians right ???
nope there was mutual separation between brothers.

If aunty had balls she would have been an uncle.

You don't have it in you.

Remember the Indian Army slogan.

Mujhay Naswar khani hai ...... :)

haahah Pak army slogan :D
The dead bast@rds were terrorist let their body rot in open. :D what a great army. Don't recognise own soilders and let enemy do what they want. But it was IA who burry them. If it would have been like you say then they would have burn them like dogs. Hey but it's IA ;) not coward to recognise own soilder who die fighting for country

:lol:

Here is the summary of the 71 War:

For Pakistan it was a complete and humiliating defeat, a psychological setback that came from a defeat at the hands of intense rival India. Pakistan lost half its population and a significant portion of its economy and suffered setbacks to its geo-political role in South Asia. Also, the Pakistani military suffered further humiliation by having their 90,000 prisoners of war (POWs) released by India only after the negotiation and signing of the Simla Agreement on 2 July 1972.The Pakistani people were not mentally prepared to accept defeat, as the state-controlled media in West Pakistan had been projecting imaginary victories. When the surrender in East Pakistan was finally announced, people could not come terms with the magnitude of defeat, spontaneous demonstrations and mass protests erupted on the streets of major cities in West Pakistan.

Did the state controlled media lies result in permanent delusion?

Pakistan attacked at several places along India's western border with Pakistan, but the Indian army successfully held their positions. The Indian Army quickly responded to the Pakistan Army's movements in the west and made some initial gains, including capturing around 5,500 square miles (14,000 km2) of Pakistan territory (land gained by India in Pakistani Kashmir, Pakistani Punjab and Sindh sectors was later ceded in the Simla Agreement of 1972, as a gesture of goodwill).

Thats in west Pakistan :lol: So did Pakistan just give 14000 sq km just like that? :lol: And Ticker says Indian Army does not have the guts :lol:

I am not even gonna quote the military losses.
For indians delusions everything is win for them.Thats why they still sing prathvi raj chahan defeated ghori 13 times.

nope there was mutual separation between brothers.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So what the hell one brother is doing here ;)
And I still have one more photo with thousands of your other brothers :D do you want me to show it to you
war71%20(32).jpg

And here is what your own people right about your mutual separation :D have fun
http://www.pakistan.web.pk/threads/when-east-pakistan-became-bangladesh.6452/

:rofl: :rofl:
So what the hell one brother is doing here ;)
And I still have one more photo with thousands of your other brothers :D do you want me to show it to you
war71%20(32).jpg

Auntiji, please look above. Or is it an Indian general in Pakistan uniform :lol: :rofl:

BTW the man in the far right with a big smile on his face is a JEW. That should scare you. Boo!! :lol:

Lets not post any other pictures. It might be too offensive for Pakistanis. But it is a fact India won, and am surprised some are in blatant denial.

Didn't you read all those post ??? Offensive my @ss all those where insultive. Why not return favour ???
If you have good connection please post one atleast the one where civilians captured prisoners on bonnets :D that's fun

link is enough, any way we can only wake up who is sleeping not the one who is pretending .

hahaahah you are using my quote on me ;) anyways its from Panchtantra I guess.
Look like fight is over. So let's say good bye to this thread

Back
Top Bottom