What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

This thread was created for creating haterd among Indian n Chinese but resulted in one of the best Indo-China friendship thread

n just the movement some people wanted to make it stiky
It became a ''Discremination against the Tamils of India n SL by Indians'' thread

then Ajtr made this a ''Disintegration of India'' thread

then some BD members jump in to make it a ''Annilation of Asia for BD warmongering thread''

n now Pakistanis r demanding explanations as how can India strike China n Pak both in an all out Asian nuke war...:rofl:

Soon this thread will be closed by MODs for unnecessary trolling so trolls u guys got just few last minutes so utilize it the best:P

Please open an Hindi Cheeni Bhai Bhai thread and express your piyar for the Chinese there.

This is not the topic of the thread.

There won't be any following of escalatory ladder strategy.

You use one - you use all.

How would we know that India would not respond with an overwhelming counter strike after only one has been used.

Therefore, it will be an all encompassing response.
I ve reason to believe it coz indian leaders lack spine to use any to invite total annihilation so they gonna take the nuke strike as just another 26/11 and lob dossier instead.

You use one - you use all.

Of course and since you have only one, once you use that, thats all. :lol:

I ve reason to believe it coz indian leaders lack spine to use any to invite total annhilation so they gonna take the nuke strike as just another 26/11 and lob dossier.

Its not lack of spine. Its - With great power comes great responsibility. :lol:

Hey MODs please close this thread or move it to Stupid and Funny section. People are talking about 500 nukes launched on India. Full trolling by

Blah blah Queen and her Side-Ticker....oops sorry...Side-kicker.:rofl:

I ve reason to believe it coz indian leaders lack spine to use any to invite total annihilation so they gonna take the nuke strike as just another 26/11 and lob dossier instead.

Are you fan of Zahid Hamid or Ayub khan ;)
Keep it that way :D
I hope you know what happen to 1=10 :woot:

Yes my first advice to you would be to re read my quote, which says will destroy an entire "generation"

And it did. Even subsequent generations were affected with children being borned deformed, people dying of cancer and what not.

Must be newly acquired capability. The last 4 times they seemed to carry both cheeks in each hand :lol:

There wont be any baaqi to dekhfy after you launch nukes at India. Our BMD will simply shoot your nukes out of the sky, and then we'll come for ya. Maybe this time we will split Balochistan and form a friendly nation, and not let them become like Bangladesh :lol:

bwaahhhaaahhaaa

Your BMD will strike down all the missiles.

Oye pehlay kuch bana to lo.

Tumharay jaisay tajraba to iran ne bhi kar diay hai.

You guys like to live in your make-believe world and dream things again and again and again and then start thinking that you have all those dreamed about things with you.

Take a hike yaar.

Hey MODs please close this thread or move it to Stupid and Funny section. People are talking about 500 nukes launched on India. Full trolling by

isme kaunsi nayee baat hai

Kargil mein spine dekh liya tha. Apne shaeed fauji bhi lene nahi aaye.

ha ha ha .... kya bolun

lajawab ..... simple ..... :)

ha ha ha .......

Jawab koi nahin raha to thread band kar do ji.

Pakistan's nukes are against India only. It has officially said so many times.

These may be 500 or 1000, they will be used against India in case of India crossing Pakistani nuclear thresholds.

What are you cribbing about. Take a hike.

bwaahhhaaahhaaa

Your BMD will strike down all the missiles.

Oye pehlay kuch bana to lo.

Tumharay jaisay tajraba to iran ne bhi kar diay hai.

You guys like to live in your make-believe world and dream things again and again and again and then start thinking that you have all those dreamed about things with you.

Take a hike yaar.

Of course it will. Its a much more realistic situation than yours of nuking India.

First go check your godown if your nuke has been stolen by some Taliban dude. :lol:

Kargil mein spine dekh liya tha. Apne shaeed fauji bhi lene nahi aaye.

Kargil mein tumhari fauj ne 11-13 % area recapture kiya tha.

Baaqi hamaray leadron ne Amrica ke kehnay pe wapis kar diya tha.

Pucho apnay logon se ke tumhein sach bataein.

Oh the mention of spine remind me of one great man. The President of Pakistan and COAS Musharraf show a great spine to avoid stick and bomb back to stone age :rofl: ok I got infraction for this once. But it's still funny and mods think its insult to Pak ;)
colin_powell.jpg

Back
Top Bottom