What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

1.You are right. We have always been allied to the Chinese. It is only because of the weakness that the present BAL govt has viz a viz India, that we are looking somewhat different during this regime which is expiring in a year. Core concerns and values cannot be changed. We have always considered China as the security umbrella over us.

2. We have always been looking for own nukes by some means. In the interim we need to establish a tripartite agreement with China and Pakistan which will provide a nuclear shield over us. However, it is well understood by us that Indian nukes are junk. .

1) What you consider doesn't matter, what India and China consider only matters.

2) Last I checked BD also looking for ballistic missile shield, ray gun shield and an invisible jinn shield build with ghosts.

Yes, our nukes are junk and our Indian nuclear reactors are run by 200% pure bio fuels.

And we understand very well also that in case we are nuked by India, there will be immediate reprisal from Pakistan and China - formal agreement or not

Who said there is only one humor thread in PDF!!! lol

Why the hell you are ordering Pakistan and China to nuke India? You don't know, BD already have thousands of micro nukes stored in Khulna and Barisal, so small that they are not visible to the naked eyes. Exclusively developed by the scientists of Khulna and Rajshahi Universities on their free time to save the country from Indian aggression which is pending right from 17th Dec 1971!! :smokin: Bravo.

1.You are right. We have always been allied to the Chinese. It is only because of the weakness that the present BAL govt has viz a viz India, that we are looking somewhat different during this regime which is expiring in a year. Core concerns and values cannot be changed. We have always considered China as the security umbrella over us.

2. We have always been looking for own nukes by some means. In the interim we need to establish a tripartite agreement with China and Pakistan which will provide a nuclear shield over us. However, it is well understood by us that Indian nukes are junk. And we understand very well also that in case we are nuked by India, there will be immediate reprisal from Pakistan and China - formal agreement or not.

Man i thought only Pakistani were champ in conspiracy theories but u guys beat them hands down...:P

i mean u almost annihilated ur own nation n on top of that asking from Pak n China to nuke India n that would result it India nuking them back that means 70% Asians would kill each other for the sake of BD warmongers....:rofl:

Keep up the good work young man ur countryman r so proud of u...:toast_sign:

Man i thought only Pakistani were champ in conspiracy theories but u guys beat them hands down...:P

i mean u almost annihilated ur own nation n on top of that asking from Pak n China to nuke India n that would result it India nuking them back that means 70% Asians would kill each other for the sake of BD warmongers....:rofl:

Keep up the good work young man ur countryman r so proud of u...:toast_sign:

How many nuclear weapons does India have.

And all these weapons would be able to destroy both China and Pakistan in one retaliatory second strike.

I don't think so. China is too large to be destroyed by the number of nukes that you have - please don't start talking about the Mega ton things - your test failed and you don't have it.

Even with your present number of weapons, you are not in a position to destroy even Pakistan.

Calculate the nukes that India have with the number of targets needed for different strikes and then you will find out about the actual state of your minimum deterrence capability.

Wrong example! A better example would be Pashtuns minus Independence.

All we want is our brethren to live like Indian Tamils not like a second or third class citizen of SL. If that is not forthcoming we want them to become independent.

N how r they gonna become independent their last fight for independence resulted in killing of a quater of Tamil population from the face of SL

U gotta understand fighting will result in no good i mean look at India-Pak, NK-SK, Sudan,etc what any of them got except for eternal hate n continuous war...

GOI can't break SL into 2 parts for Tamils even if we do believe me it will only become another India-Pak story. They have to step up for themselves. GOI is trying to rehablitate them SL by providing humanitarian aid n housing facilities

If Tamils wanna help try create institutions for better education n rehablitation of Tamils in SL so that they can become independent n successful in life

Any expectation from GOI or blaming other Indian for not taking Tamil matter seriously won't help the cause

we guys aren't able to feed our own countryman what u expect us to do for SL Tamils:undecided:

However, it is well understood by us that Indian nukes are junk. And we understand very well also that in case we are nuked by India, there will be immediate reprisal from Pakistan and China - formal agreement or not.

Man, your delusion is hilarious.

On a lighter note, junk nukes are much more dangerous :lol:

First grow some spine so that your spineless rulers in delhi start spelling the word "nuke" before using it.:)

Aunty, are you Pakistani ? :lol:

Jisse dekho woh nuke use karna chahta hai. Karo yaar fir uske side effects bhi bhugtna. :D

Indian ki NFU policy keti hai ki nuke usage sahi nahin hoga. Par kisi ne use kiye hamare against to fir retaliate to karna hi padega. Bravery ka matlab yeh nahin ke pehle use karo nukes. :coffee:

And all these weapons would be able to destroy both China and Pakistan in one retaliatory second strike.

I don't think so. China is too large to be destroyed by the number of nukes that you have - please don't start talking about the Mega ton things - your test failed and you don't have it.

Even with your present number of weapons, you are not in a position to destroy even Pakistan.

Calculate the nukes that India have with the number of targets needed for different strikes and then you will find out about the actual state of your minimum deterrence capability.

Sorry dude i forget Pakistani take everything to their heart:rofl:

Congrts u just busted a conspiracy theory against ur nation:P

N how r they gonna become independent their last fight for independence resulted in killing of a quater of Tamil population from the face of SL

U gotta understand fighting will result in no good i mean look at India-Pak, NK-SK, Sudan,etc what any of them got except for eternal hate n continuous war...

GOI can't break SL into 2 parts for Tamils even if we do believe me it will only become another India-Pak story. They have to step up for themselves. GOI is trying to rehablitate them SL by providing humanitarian aid n housing facilities

If Tamils wanna help try create institutions for better education n rehablitation of Tamils in SL so that they can become independent n successful in life

Any expectation from GOI or blaming other Indian for not taking Tamil matter seriously won't help the cause

we guys aren't able to feed our own countryman what u expect us to do for SL Tamils:undecided:

What does this has got to do with Two-front war remote, but threat from China real.

Please create a separate thread and discuss Tamil Elam.

I know you are a big nuclear scientist, but did you nuke your own brain? :rofl:

Nukes dont have to destroy land area. A few nukes and the subsequent fallout is enough to kill an entire generation.

BTW China, India and Pakistan arent gonna nuke anybody anytime.

Its india which got deterred by pakistani/chinese nukes not the other way round..

Sorry dude i forget Pakistani take everything to their heart:rofl:

Congrts u just busted a conspiracy theory against ur nation:P

If there is a requirement to provide nuclear umbrella for Bangladesh, both Pakistan and china can do it very successfully.

And this would mean that a two front war which India prepares for would be turned into a three front war.

Its india which got deterred by pakistani/chinese nukes not the other way round..

I agree they do not have the capability to fight either a single front or a two front nuclear war.

If there is a requirement to provide nuclear umbrella for Bangladesh, both Pakistan and china can do it very successfully.

And this would mean that a two front war which India prepares for would be turned into a three front war.

I agree they do not have the capability to fight either a single front or a two front nuclear war.
5 front when nepal and SL too are included in nuke umbrella.

Back
Top Bottom