What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

You could have very well said this in English. Was there any specific reason that you to use Hindi?

He was refering to Ajtr in above post bcoz Aunty ji is a big troll n is just busy flaming Indians against each other n as usual crossing her limits...

N its always makes u feel better when u fight in ur mother tongue:D

English was always there. Its part of our colonial history.

If you want India to be properly integrated then use English as a common language. This is one of the main reason why the Hindi speaking regions are that Black hole of India.

The truth is quite simple. India, Pakistan and China do not want war because that would weaken their economy. However, we BD, the NE peoples, SL, Nepal, Bhutan and Sikkim see a deliverance from India's hegemony and jingoism through a war involving India leading to degrading or obliterating the Brahmonic oligarchic hold over the throne of Delhi. Kashmiris and the six Maoist states also pray for this. In no time we will see a re-emergence of Khalistan movement and an Indian LTTE.

So selling our Tamilness is what you want us to be integrated into the I union.

I am not saying sacrifice culture, language, heritage etc., But the idea of India is just that. Unity amidst diversity. If we try to pull India in various directions we will do exactly what the Pakistanis want. We will be in 500 different splinters. Pakistan doesnt even need to attack us then. We will be the losers.

If you want India to be properly integrated then use English as a common language. This is one of the main reason why the Hindi speaking regions are that Black hole of India.

Sure, I agree ^^. English is indeed the medium of language in many schools now. Its also official language.

The truth is quite simple. India, Pakistan and China do not want war because that would weaken their economy. However, we BD, the NE peoples, SL, Nepal, Bhutan and Sikkim see a deliverance from India's hegemony and jingoism through a war involving India leading to degrading or obliterating the Brahmonic oligarchic hold over the throne of Delhi. Kashmiris and the six Maoist states also pray for this. In no time we will see a re-emergence of Khalistan movement and an Indian LTTE.

Thanks for that. People like you will always unite India more. Because whatever the fights inside India, no one will support you cuz your intention is to harm the entirety of India and its fabric. That is what unites us !! Thanks for being the common enemy :lol:

Hey u forgot Darjeeling/Meghalaya and Nagaland to include in your list of countries :lol:

Looser !!

BD is more like a Makkhi(housefly) for us. :agree:

For that Nepal ,SL are doing fine by improving their relations with pakistan and china in away balance india in the region infact imbalance india.Unless BD does same what nepal and SL are doing it cant escape from the hegemony of india>BD has only two options either china or go nuclear like pakistan.That way two front war will become 3 front one for india.

I searched for that chik but could not find in India. Remove your tainted glasses then you will see that you are a blessed country because India borders you and not China.

go nuclear like pakistan.

:rofl:

Let BD first improve their nation first.

I searched for that chik but could not find in India. Remove your tainted glasses then you will see that you are a blessed country because India borders you and not China.

I dont know why these guys hate India. We helped form BD after all. I dont know what their grievance with India is. Almost all the BD guys Ive come across here are like that. Id really like to get into the issue to see what their problem is ^^

He was refering to Ajtr in above post bcoz Aunty ji is a big troll n is just busy flaming Indians against each other n as usual crossing her limits...

N its always makes u feel better when u fight in ur mother tongue:D

I never thank nor reply to that troll.

For that Nepal ,SL are doing fine by improving their relations with pakistan and china in away balance india in the region infact imbalance india.Unless BD does same what nepal and SL are doing it cant escape from the hegemony of india>BD has only two options either china or go nuclear like pakistan.That way two front war will become 3 front one for india.

When Prachanda become PM of Nepal his anti-India tone was reduced considerably. You know what I mean. As for BD, they already damaged their relations with Myanmar(their only hope to connect with China) and they started looking Myanmar as enemy, so their geopolitical worth is of no value now.

Back
Top Bottom