What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

Bold part was one of the reason. RAW supported LTTE but Rajiv Gandhi stopped the operation and rather sent IPKF to fight against LTTE. It was the reason why he was killed. RAW directly answers to PM. Time to read few things about India-Sri lanka.

Its peace keeping force tell me who requested IPKF deployment? SL PM? first you read details and talk. One eyed Sivarajan(master minded) sister raped in-front his eyes by IPKF and SUBHA(sucide bomber) entire family brutally murdered by mighty IPKF. I don't found anything wrong with Rajiv assassination you know onething not single congress man died in that blast if tamils threatened they having tendency to do anything and everything.

:rofl: :rofl:

Nice try. You need get out of that hole you are living in. Tamils will throw you out, and continue being a part of India. Thats what will happen.
Leave it budy. He seems to be a false flagger trying to make Indians go against each other. You will know reasons of many posters in this forum is just to get attention. No matter what you say, they don't want to listen to anyone. They think their POV is right even when any sane member will call them fool. If you give the argument that majority of people think your way, they will say majority is not always right, majority can be wrong and blah blah blah.....:enjoy:

We know our challenges. We know the problem we have in our own home. Its time these pople to be kicked out of our nation. They are our biggest enemy. :sniper:

Betrayed how? India went into east pakistan not just to solve the human rights issue. It was for strategic reasons. India went into East Pakistan, so that we wont have to fight a 2 front war with Pakistan in the future. So we had to split it. Secondly, we went in and we had good reason, because pakistan attacked us first. They aerially raided us.
I think for strtegic reason pakistan's or for that matter China's proxy war is as much valid in india as it was valid for india to impose proxy war in east pakistan through mukti bahini and in SL through LTTE.

Even Sri Lankan tamils feel that way. They feel they belong to Sri Lanka, NOT India, NOT Tamilnadu. So what are you talking about? The kinship you feel is one way. Thats just stupid.
What tamil feels on both sides of palk strits its upto them the kinship between both is not as dilute as the bloods in the veins of other indians.

Let down how? The Indian govt has let down Indian people in a big way. So Tamils are not alone in this.
TN will better be separate country than being part of india.Infact it will do better than whole india combine.

You have to understand that this divisive politics is what weakens India. If Tamil Nadu ever splits into a separate country, I will uproot my entire family from Tamil Nadu, and go somewhere else. Like I said before, my loyalty is to my country, not to some hopeless, weak and hypocritical separatist movement.
when union is not going sound then one has to better part ways like pakistan did with India and BD did with pakistan.

Its peace keeping force tell me who requested IPKF deployment? SL PM? first you read details and talk. One eyed Sivarajan(master minded) sister raped in-front his eyes by IPKF and SUBHA(sucide bomber) entire family brutally murdered by mighty IPKF. I don't found anything wrong with Rajiv assassination you know onething not single congress man died in that blast if tamils threatened they having tendency to do anything and everything.
There in your own post is the answer. IPKF committed war crime and the person responsible for IPKF in Sri lanka paid the price. You are also contradicting yourself.

Tamil are hard working and world is aware of it.You are right that TN dont live on the legacy of center like other north indian states like J&K and beemaru states of cowbelt.For majority of time after Independence unfortunately Indian politics has been in the hands of north indian leaders which took whole india down like their own respective states except for the period of one south indian who ruled the roost at delhi ie PM PVNR hi changed the india for good.I think south as separate country has potential to do better than north and emerge as super power.Its the north thats dragging the superpower ambitions of indians down.

Tamils won 3 noble prizes and big pool of scientist in ISRO ,DRDO are tamils. After language protest you hardly seen any central institutes or company at TN and weren't allocate sufficient funds for our state . But you can see such institutes/company in other south states its truth. When fisherman killed by Italian (near kerala) whole India condemning that act but more than 450 TN fisherman killed not a catamaran boat seized not even commission appointed to investigating those incidents they thinking that our life are cheap. May be other members thinking that I writing anti-Indian post but what I am saying is truth.

IPKF went into SL to kill tamils on SL president request.That itself shows how north indan dominated indian politics treat south people.It does tell more about with how much disdain they treat dravidians.somewhere in their minds too Aryans of central asia lingers.......................:devil:

Tamils won 3 noble prizes and big pool of scientist in ISRO ,DRDO are tamils. After language protest you hardly seen any central institutes or company at TN and weren't allocate sufficient funds for our state . But you can see such institutes/company in other south states its truth. When fisherman killed by Italian (near kerala) whole India condemning that act but more than 450 TN fisherman killed not a catamaran boat seized not even commission appointed to investigating those incidents they thinking that our life are cheap. May be other members thinking that I writing anti-Indian post but what I am saying is truth.
I ve known about tamil intellect.some of them i studied with to at univ.My class had more tamil from india and SL than any other nationality.
Tamil as of i know would excel better as separate country than being dragged down by the cowbelt people sitting in delhi deciding the fate of the other regions.

Leave it budy. He seems to be a false flagger trying to make Indians go against each other. You will know reasons of many posters in this forum is just to get attention. No matter what you say, they don't want to listen to anyone. They think their POV is right even when any sane member will call them fool. If you give the argument that majority of people think your way, they will say majority is not always right, majority can be wrong and blah blah blah.....:enjoy:

We know our challenges. We know the problem we have in our own home. Its time these pople to be kicked out of our nation. They are our biggest enemy. :sniper:

In PDF one thread called TAMIL CHAT just see it reveals my identity or clarify with other tamil members.

Koi nahin seekhayega tumhe Geo-politics, Jiska deemag ek hi POV se sochta ho usse kaun sikhayega.

jaao na aone dad ke clinic main, logon ki help karo, yahan PDF par kyun baithi ho. Tumhe to gareeb aur jarurat mandon ki help karne ka shauk hai. Yahan tume waste kyun karti ho. Bolna aasan hai, karna mushkil. Shyariyan post karogi, off topic post karogi, beech main taang daalogi, behtar hai kisi beemar ki help karo clinic jaake. Ghanto yahan time ko waste karti ho.

Badi aayi lecture dene wali ki India ko tod do, Naye nations banao. Tumse koi nahin seekhega ki India kaise chalana chahiye. Hai himmat to karo warna chup raho.

PDF chodo, kisi beemar bache ko hasao, old person ko help karo apne DAD KE CLINIC main. Desh ke liye kuch karo naa ki baithe baithe gaali do. :coffee:

Stop derailing threads.

MODS: Koi in poster ko constant watch par kyun nahin rakhta, hamesha detail karte hain topic se. Sri lanka and TN ghussa diya is thread main. Baat Pakistan aur China ki hai. Topic par ki nahin hai.

I agree that the Indian forces committed lots of human rights abuses in Sri Lanka. However, we should bring those people to book instead of trying to divide India

IPKF went into SL to kill tamils on SL president request.That itself shows how north indan dominated indian politics treat south people

This is just some South Indian politics BS

TN will better be separate country than being part of india.Infact it will do better than whole india combine.

TN is doing well. However it is not doing THAT well to be too proud. Be reasonable in your pride. There are villages in TN who dont even have toilets or electricity much like in other parts of India. TN still has living standards comparable only to some African nations.

when union is not going sound then one has to better part ways like pakistan did with India and BD did with pakistan.

TN is diong well only because its part of the Union. Not despite it. This excessive feeling that we are "better than" others is wrong. We are part of India and that is how it should stay. Only then can TN do well.

Tamils won 3 noble prizes and big pool of scientist in ISRO ,DRDO are tamils

I can even go on and reverse that argument and say that the DRDO is very inefficient and its filled with Tamils. So that argument wont work. Nobel prize this and that. What did those nobel prize bring you. The TN fishermen issue is indeed quite shameful. India should take steps to rectify that issue. But then again, when has the Indian govt done anything for the common man? There is also another angle to this. When you are demanding separatism, then how will India as a whole come to your aid when you need it? The smaller power has to be loyal to the larger one first.

Koi nahin seekhayega tumhe Geo-politics, Jiska deemag ek hi POV se sochta ho usse kaun sikhayega.

jaao na aone dad ke clinic main, logon ki help karo, yahan PDF par kyun baithi ho. Tumhe to gareeb aur jarurat mandon ki help karne ka shauk hai. Yahan tume waste kyun karti ho. Bolna aasan hai, karna mushkil. Shyariyan post karogi, off topic post karogi, beech main taang daalogi, behtar hai kisi beemar ki help karo clinic jaake. Ghanto yahan time ko waste karti ho.

Badi aayi lecture dene wali ki India ko tod do, Naye nations banao. Tumse koi nahin seekhega ki India kaise chalana chahiye. Hai himmat to karo warna chup raho.

PDF chodo, kisi beemar bache ko hasao, old person ko help karo apne DAD KE CLINIC main. Desh ke liye kuch karo naa ki baithe baithe gaali do.

Stop derailing threads.

This ajtr, is not a dude? :P

There in your own post is the answer. IPKF committed war crime and the person responsible for IPKF in Sri lanka paid the price. You are also contradicting yourself.

IPKF was sent on SL's own request to control their domestic situation

You wrote the above. Nobody requested he voluntarily sent that troops he paid that price. I am not contradicting actually you forgot what you wrote.

Cool down a bit brother....let me sum up it this way-

1. India intervained in East Pakistan bcoz we were having a bit reffugee problem n we had fought 3 wars by that time 2 with Pak n 1 with China so we were surrounded by 3 sides so it was a golden opportunity for India to librate East Pakistan n break it in 2 pieces thereby making it weak n removing the possibility of a 2 front war with Pak.

So it was more on political grounds than on moral grounds we just defended our nation interest

2. Maldives was again a political decision to keep India friendly govt. in power.
That the same reason why in the past(when they didn't had nukes) we never intervan in Pak matters no matter how many coups they have simply bcoz they r Anti-India.

3. IPKF was sent on SL's own request to control their domestic situation as SL Govt was India friendly that time n secondly we weren't running terror camps all over India for LTTE but TN Govt. or some influential people could have provided covert support so i can't rule out the possibility of Indian support for LTTE although there is no documentary proof for Indian support.

So u can see all these decisions were political rather than moral or out of brotherhood so the question of Tamil betrayal doesn't arise

As i said earlier we don't have problem in u protesting on humanitarian ground but the GOI Won't attack SL for that we can create diplomatic pressure that to only a certain extent which we did by supporting US resolution against SL against all Asian nations

Geo politics is a dirty game to keep up national interest at any cost is all i can say...:agree:

So even handing over Katchatheevu was a also political decision.

From the way the center treats any issue regarding TN and Lankan Tamils it is clear that the rest of Indians and the center have clearly backstabbed the Tamils.

Any issues with our western and eastern neighbours are identified as threat to India. Any issue of TN and Tamils will always be split into emotional / political / getting into chinese good book / blah / blah /....

Please Pak and Chinese members do not even have a dream of Tamil Nadu seceding, we are clearly Indians.

In PDF one thread called TAMIL CHAT just see it reveals my identity or clarify with other tamil members.
Fine buddy. But don't bring TN here on this thread. Post a new thread for discussing TN case. Going off topic brings trolls who will back single poster against the majority just to get attention. I ask you to keep the TN issue away from Pakistan and China, the two fronts we are discussing and don't discuss division of India.

Cheers.

From the way the center treats any issue regarding TN and Lankan Tamils it is clear that the rest of Indians and the center have clearly backstabbed the Tamils.

Thats because we are not strong at the center. In representative politics we need to be strong at the center to get things done. That is what they did recently getting India to vote against SL.

Back
Top Bottom