What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

IPKF was sent on SL's own request to control their domestic situation

You wrote the above. Nobody requested he voluntarily sent that troops he paid that price. I am not contradicting actually you forgot what you wrote.
But was sent by Rajiv Gandhi. He gave the go ahead where LTTE was supported by RAW which reported to Rajiv Gandhi. So the nation helping the LTTE went against them. The war crimes happened. And our OM paid the ultimate price.

Last reply. No more off topic posts.

I ve known about tamil intellect.some of them i studied with to at univ.My class had more tamil from india and SL than any other nationality.
Tamil as of i know would excel better as separate country than being dragged down by the cowbelt people sitting in delhi deciding the fate of the other regions.

We don't want separate country we need our bloodlines in SL and its diaspora live in free land called Eelam and India should recognize the land. Wherever SL tamils(diaspora) go their identity is tamil refugee its really hurting them more our brothers and sisters will live with dignity in near future.

As a Tamil I think your overtly nationalistic stance, is pretty stupid. If you think India betrayed Tamils, thats like saying Tamils are not Indians. Most Tamils dont feel that way. So if you dont like India, go to Pakistan. Or to your brothers in Sri Lanka. Dont sit here in India, enjoy the protection India gives you, and then speak against India. What a hypocrite.

Then what should we Tamils say, Pakistan betrayed Tamils!

Do not speak on behalf of most Tamils, speak only for yourself. I too can say most Tamils want blah blah blah...

Nanba! Have no doubt "India has betrayed the Tamils".

Thats because we are not strong at the center. In representative politics we need to be strong at the center to get things done. That is what they did recently getting India to vote against SL.

Of course! that's what I too imply. Any issues to the strong ones / more representative ones are the national security threats.

I know you are a Tamil but ajtr will try to make you fight with other Indians, she love to insult Hinduism and many more. So, be careful.

I am not fighting with fellow Indians what I said are not new things Ashokdeiva , Rajaraja chola , Bhairava , Neuro stating those many times in this forum. Today I forget mention Kachativu :P and I know well about her. Thanks for your post.

Then what should we Tamils say, Pakistan betrayed Tamils!

Do not speak on behalf of most Tamils, speak only for yourself. I too can say most Tamils want blah blah blah...

Nanba! Have no doubt "India has betrayed the Tamils".

There is always a quid pro quo. Going by the same argument I can also say, Tamils have betrayed India by asking for separatism instead of integrating properly with the Union.

I know you are a Tamil but ajtr will try to make you fight with other Indians, she love to insult Hinduism and many more. So, be careful.

Why does she have to do that?

Well i dont insult hinduism calling ram as bewada.Did i ever..............But as far as i know Karunanidihi does it often.:angry:

Koi nahin seekhayega tumhe Geo-politics, Jiska deemag ek hi POV se sochta ho usse kaun sikhayega.

jaao na aone dad ke clinic main, logon ki help karo, yahan PDF par kyun baithi ho. Tumhe to gareeb aur jarurat mandon ki help karne ka shauk hai. Yahan tume waste kyun karti ho. Bolna aasan hai, karna mushkil. Shyariyan post karogi, off topic post karogi, beech main taang daalogi, behtar hai kisi beemar ki help karo clinic jaake. Ghanto yahan time ko waste karti ho.

Badi aayi lecture dene wali ki India ko tod do, Naye nations banao. Tumse koi nahin seekhega ki India kaise chalana chahiye. Hai himmat to karo warna chup raho.

PDF chodo, kisi beemar bache ko hasao, old person ko help karo apne DAD KE CLINIC main. Desh ke liye kuch karo naa ki baithe baithe gaali do. :coffee:

Stop derailing threads.

MODS: Koi in poster ko constant watch par kyun nahin rakhta, hamesha detail karte hain topic se. Sri lanka and TN ghussa diya is thread main. Baat Pakistan aur China ki hai. Topic par ki nahin hai.

You could have very well said this in English. Was there any specific reason that you to use Hindi?

very smart ajtr you are getting good lessons of intolerance in your sasural.

You could have very well said this in English. Was there any specific reason that you to use Hindi?

If Tamil Nadu had properly integrated with the Indian Union you would have been able to read that and understand. See what I mean? :lol:

very smart ajtr you are getting good lessons of intolerance in your sasural.
Why dont you answer my question instead of skirting around it.?i never insult hinduism or any other religion.its the blame you people put on me wrongly and im not gonna take this lie silently.:angry:

If Tamil Nadu had properly integrated with the Indian Union you would have been able to read that and understand. See what I mean? :lol:

That's true Tamil Nadu made whole of India to study English. :agree:

he he he! did I say that I did not understand.

So selling our Tamilness is what you want us to be integrated into the I union.

Back
Top Bottom