What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

I am not saying sacrifice culture, language, heritage etc., But the idea of India is just that. Unity amidst diversity. If we try to pull India in various directions we will do exactly what the Pakistanis want. We will be in 500 different splinters. Pakistan doesnt even need to attack us then. We will be the losers.

Sure, I agree ^^. English is indeed the medium of language in many schools now. Its also official language.

Thanks for that. People like you will always unite India more. Because whatever the fights inside India, no one will support you cuz your intention is to harm the entirety of India and its fabric. That is what unites us !! Thanks for being the common enemy :lol:

Unity and India !!! What a laugh!Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

:rofl:

Let BD first improve their nation first.

I dont know why these guys hate India. We helped form BD after all. I dont know what their grievance with India is. Almost all the BD guys Ive come across here are like that. Id really like to get into the issue to see what their problem is ^^

Simple, it's inferiority complex. The simple thought of a big brother all over you coupled with the feeling that you cannot do any thing about him even after a million generations is overwhelming for any indoctrinated mind.

But they do get solace of finding imaginary secession of TN and some trolls even advise TN would be better if it is a separate country. I have a good laugh when they say like that.

Simple, it's inferiority complex. The simple thought of a big brother all over you coupled with the feeling that you cannot do any thing about him even after a million generations is overwhelming for any indoctrinated mind.

But they do get solace of finding imaginary secession of TN and some trolls even advise TN would be better if it is a separate country. I have a good laugh when they say like that.

I always amaze who taught them about Tamil Nadu, nearly everyone from Pakistan and Bangladesh talk of about imaginary separatist movement in TN. :cheesy::cheesy:

So even handing over Katchatheevu was a also political decision.

From the way the center treats any issue regarding TN and Lankan Tamils it is clear that the rest of Indians and the center have clearly backstabbed the Tamils.

Any issues with our western and eastern neighbours are identified as threat to India. Any issue of TN and Tamils will always be split into emotional / political / getting into chinese good book / blah / blah /....

Please Pak and Chinese members do not even have a dream of Tamil Nadu seceding, we are clearly Indians.

Nobody is saying nor ever said that Tamils r not a part of India

Tamils r an inalienable part of India n will always remain one

It was only bcoz of TN pressure that India voted against SL even when it knew that every single Asian nation will vote for SL

N North Indian Hindus r also getting killed in Pak n BD, temples r burning, forced conversion n what not but nobody in demanding war against Pak or BD for their sake so tell me how can u say that Central Govt. has betrayed Tamil as against Pak n BD matters...:hitwall:

We can't go round the globe fighting when half of our people don't even have basic facilities

SL Tamils r SL reponsibility its their internal matter at max we can have them as refugees or even give them citizenship as we gave to Pak Hindus if they wanna come to India thats all what else can we do even if we give them citizenship they will still live much more misrable life without house, food or stable source of income

we can't end bilateral relations with one of our neighbours for that matter we didn't did that in case of Pak n BD then why SL???

no offence bro but seperate TN will become a chinese proxy state or wanna be chinese proxy state like most of our inferior pathetic looser neighbouring countries with no self respect

no offence bro but seperate TN will become a chinese proxy state or wanna be chinese proxy state like most of our inferior pathetic looser neighbouring countries with no self respect

Inferior? No one is inferior. However, some people do feel inferior about themselves for no reason. Like Bangladeshis :lol:

BTW TN wont be a separate state, so there is no question of it becoming anyone's proxy.

I always amaze who taught them about Tamil Nadu, nearly everyone from Pakistan and Bangladesh talk of about imaginary separatist movement in TN. :cheesy::cheesy:

and on the other hand they shamelessly support and cheer for tamil genocine in SL

For that Nepal ,SL are doing fine by improving their relations with pakistan and china in away balance india in the region infact imbalance india.Unless BD does same what nepal and SL are doing it cant escape from the hegemony of india>BD has only two options either china or go nuclear like pakistan.That way two front war will become 3 front one for india.

1.You are right. We have always been allied to the Chinese. It is only because of the weakness that the present BAL govt has viz a viz India, that we are looking somewhat different during this regime which is expiring in a year. Core concerns and values cannot be changed. We have always considered China as the security umbrella over us.

2. We have always been looking for own nukes by some means. In the interim we need to establish a tripartite agreement with China and Pakistan which will provide a nuclear shield over us. However, it is well understood by us that Indian nukes are junk. And we understand very well also that in case we are nuked by India, there will be immediate reprisal from Pakistan and China - formal agreement or not.

Nobody is saying nor ever said that Tamils r not a part of India

Tamils r an inalienable part of India n will always remain one

It was only bcoz of TN pressure that India voted against SL even when it knew that every single Asian nation will vote for SL

N North Indian Hindus r also getting killed in Pak n BD, temples r burning, forced conversion n what not but nobody in demanding war against Pak or BD for their sake so tell me how can u say that Central Govt. has betrayed Tamil as against Pak n BD matters...:hitwall:

We can't go round the globe fighting when half of our people don't even have basic facilities

SL Tamils r SL reponsibility its their internal matter at max we can have them as refugees or even give them citizenship as we gave to Pak Hindus if they wanna come to India thats all what else can we do even if we give them citizenship they will still live much more misrable life without house, food or stable source of income

we can't end bilateral relations with one of our neighbours for that matter we didn't did that in case of Pak n BD then why SL???

Wrong example! A better example would be Pashtuns minus Independence.

All we want is our brethren to live like Indian Tamils not like a second or third class citizen of SL. If that is not forthcoming we want them to become independent.

Unity and India !!! What a laugh!Shift R improves the quality of this image. Shift A improves the quality of all images on this page.

dont bring your madrassa logic over here people like you wll always keep india united. India is more united than your hypothetical ummah where muslim countries are continuously bombing each other

1.You are right. We have always been allied to the Chinese. It is only because of the weakness that the present BAL govt has viz a viz India, that we are looking somewhat different during this regime which is expiring in a year. Core concerns and values cannot be changed. We have always considered China as the security umbrella over us.

2. We have always been looking for own nukes by some means. In the interim we need to establish a tripartite agreement with China and Pakistan which will provide a nuclear shield over us. However, it is well understood by us that Indian nukes are junk. And we understand very well also that in case we are nuked by India, there will be immediate reprisal from Pakistan and China - formal agreement or not.
If india's neighbours work unitedly they can box in and then easily disintegrate india,....:tup:

Back
Top Bottom