What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

I am Indian for 64 years but I am tamilan for more than 3500yrs. I don't know after 200yrs India union would be there are not? but pretty sure tamil people will be there. Tamilian is my identity that should be protected and thats duty of every true tamils.

Yeah and being Indian, is what gives you everything. I am not asking you to dump your language or your cultural beliefs. But your loyalty should be to India, not to some language. But anyway, I dont have anything more to say to you. If you are gonna be stuck in a time warp, then so be it. You will see all these backward, separatist principles fade away as time goes on. You would be seeing it even today compared to what it was 20 years ago. And I will always stand for India. Not for Tamil. Its just a goddamn language.

Tamil Nationalism stoked for the purposes of vote bank politics. Its not wrong to protest, but to hijack a nations foreign policy issues is not right. India is our concern, not Sri Lanka.

Whole India didnt protest, but thats how we stood divided. And you dont seem to understand that that was the reason the British were able to colonize India in the first place. Second, whatever the SL govt did to its citizens is not India's concerns. I am not saying India shouldnt intervene, but if they did, they need to do it diplomatically. India first, Sri Lanka next, according to our point of view. All this moronic support for SL is BS.

Give ans for tamils abroad protest in the same way we demanded India to vote against SL. Foreign policy??? in 1980's Argentina brought HR bill in UN ,in 2011 US brought that same bill so tamils having any connection between Argentina and US?. Why India hesitating to bring such bill? its not a betrayal. ok.. SL navy killed Indian tamil fisherman that also not concern of India and its damn policies towards SL.

SL navy killed Indian tamil fisherman

Yes protest for that, that would make sense. But not for Sri Lankan Tamils. I dont care who bought what bill to the UN. India and Indians irrespective of caste, religion, language and culture come first. Everything and everyone else comes next. Including SL tamils.

As for the bill, Sri Lanka is our neighbor. India's strategic interests have to come first. We need good relations with Sri Lanka. But the DMK hijacked Indian foreign policy when even China voted for Sri Lanka. We had to sell out, cuz of our domestic politics

This is the same way we had to sell out in 1948, and not recognize Israel. This time to pander to the muslim diaspora. Its ridiculous.

Yeah and being Indian, is what gives you everything. I am not asking you to dump your language or your cultural beliefs. But your loyalty should be to India, not to some language. But anyway, I dont have anything more to say to you. If you are gonna be stuck in a time warp, then so be it. You will see all these backward, separatist principles fade away as time goes on. You would be seeing it even today compared to what it was 20 years ago. And I will always stand for India. Not for Tamil. Its just a goddamn language.

TN fisherman died not your family members right, if that happened in your family I don't think you will speak like tis. I don't want 2 argue with you anymore.

Who is denying that Tamil Tiger wasn't a terror group dear but the guy ur qouting was talking about ''Tourism'' if u check again...:what:
seem I made some mistakes when I get promoted to a colonel.:P

I am Indian for 64 years but I am tamilan for more than 3500yrs. I don't know after 200yrs India union would be there are not? but pretty sure tamil people will be there. Tamilian is my identity that should be protected and thats duty of every true tamils.

Brother don't take us wrong but neither u were there 3500 years ago nor u'll be there after 200 years...

Civilizations change with time if we keep on going with ur logic then 5000 years before we were all humans n after 1000 years we'll all remain human.

Religion or caste shouldn't be made a point of distinction. These is the same reason for our 200 years of slavery n if don't grow up now we again be slaves for eternity in the hands of corrupt politicians....

Hope u got my point Indian Tamils r an inalienable part of India n every Indian is proud of them but Sri Lankan Tamils r the responsibilty of SL as of now n will remain SL citizens only even after 200 years...

U should be helping them on humanitarian grounds rather than religion or caste:agree:

Race can never be placed prior to country. Like Indonesia massacre 1998, Indonesian Muslim killed thousands Indonesian Chinese. We can't help but to retrieved some Indonesian Chinese if they will. We cant claim a war against Indonesian because they kill Hans offspring, cause the victims are of Indonesian citizenship.

Actually earlier Indian Cartoon market was dominated by Japanese n American Cartoons only but nowadays they r heavily loosing their share to Indian Cartoon which r generally based on our methodological characters like Krishna n Bhima n the parents also don't mind much they help them to teach their own history in a more entertaining way...:D

Not history - mythology. Try to keep the difference clear.

I dont think India will simply adore USA or take any prejudice stance agianst China if India could be Permanent seat of UNSC. Westerner has too much saying in the UNSC, we need new member to join for balance.
You expect balance stance from india in UNSC when its was always PRC which used its veto always against india. Last i believe it was against Hafeez saeed after 26/11 mumbai attack.Your Ambassador sitting in delhi proclaim AP to be part of china from Indian soil throwing all diplomatic etiquette and cautions to the wind.And how about Issuing separate paper Visas to residents of J&K and derecognizing china's international border with india in J&K as not border with india.and in all that you expect neutral stance from India?
PM vajpayee committed biggest strategic mistake in endorsing one-china policy thinking PRC will reciprocate same on AP.Alas he was wrong. Thats the main reson PRC sensed the weakness in India and uped ante on AP along with all those antics on J&K.

In diplomatic relation with PRC one shouldn't believe on PRC's words rather responds to its actions on ground.

@wanglaokan

Can u suggest some gud chinese movies ???

N why is that except for Jackie Chan or Jet Li other Chinese movies aren't that successful these days like Kung Fu Hustle, etc. ???
i mean they miss that charm that Jackie or Li carry...

N why is that there r more Americans having leading roles in Chinese movies when u guys don't like them much or r these American movies with Chinese Stars???:what:

Brother don't take us wrong but neither u were there 3500 years ago nor u'll be there after 200 years...

Civilizations change with time if we keep on going with ur logic then 5000 years before we were all humans n after 1000 years we'll all remain human.

Religion or caste shouldn't be made a point of distinction. These is the same reason for our 200 years of slavery n if don't grow up now we again be slaves for eternity in the hands of corrupt politicians....

Hope u got my point Indian Tamils r an inalienable part of India n every Indian is proud of them but Sri Lankan Tamils r the responsibilty of SL as of now n will remain SL citizens only even after 200 years...

U should be helping them on humanitarian grounds rather than religion or caste:agree:

I don't want to talk about our history here.

Is east Pakistan is Indian problem? then why India militarily intertwined?. SL tamils PROBLEM is not Indian problem ryt then why it deployed its IPKF at SL? and why India given training to LTTE?. PLOTE captured Maldives but Indian army intertwined and devastated everything. Maldives problem is not our concern but India planned to deploys its force when military rule threatening its democratic govt. India is not holy as you think.

India betrayed tamils all the time.

You expect balance stance from india in UNSC when its was always PRC which used its veto always against india. Last i believe it was against Hafeez saeed after 26/11 mumbai attack.Your Ambassador sitting in delhi proclaim AP to be part of china from Indian soil throwing all diplomatic etiquette and cautions to the wind.And how about Issuing separate paper Visas to residents of J&K and derecognizing china's international border with india in J&K as not border with india.and in all that you expect neutral stance from India?
PM vajpayee committed biggest strategic mistake in endorsing one-china policy thinking PRC will reciprocate same on AP.Alas he was wrong. Thats the main reson PRC sensed the weakness in India and uped ante on AP along with all those antics on J&K.

In diplomatic relation with PRC one shouldn't believe on PRC's words rather responds to its actions on ground.
South tibet is a disputed area, you need admit that.

South tibet is a disputed area, you need admit that.
Complain against PRC dont stop at around AP.List is long.I must think with all those antics of PRC in recent times Indian leadership will go back in de-recognizing its one-china policy and PRC has to blame itself for it for forcing Delhi to backtrack.

I don't want to talk about our history here.

Is east Pakistan is Indian problem? then why India militarily intertwined?. SL tamils PROBLEM is not Indian problem ryt then why it deployed its IPKF at SL? and why India given training to LTTE?. PLOTE captured Maldives but Indian army intertwined and devastated everything. Maldives problem is not our concern but India planned to deploys its force when military rule threatening its democratic govt. India betrayed tamils all the time.
All strategic moves. 3 millions were killed and raped and entire world was silent, India had the opportunity to get rid of East Pakistan which if not separated would have become another threat with nuclear weapons just like current Pakistan is and it would have done same thing in NE as it did in Kashmir.

For Sri Lanka, they helped Pakistan in 1971, so since then India wanted friendly govt. rather than Pakistan friendly Sri Lanka.

Maldives is same for India. We don't need hostile govt.s As simple as that. If you want to grow, you need to minimize the external threat and possible enemies.

I don't know why you feel India betrayed you where as TN is getting developed. You want separate country, go ahead, India won't give it and even if we do, who will give you security ?

First and foremost thing is security and survival. its easy to say This wasn't done, That wasn't done, but reality is that you need security umbrella

Back
Top Bottom