What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

Oh the mention of spine remind me of one great man. The President of Pakistan and COAS Musharraf show a great spine to avoid stick and bomb back to stone age :rofl: ok I got infraction for this once. But it's still funny and mods think its insult to Pak ;)
colin_powell.jpg

This might work.

Kargil mein tumhari fauj ne 11-13 % area recapture kiya tha.

Yeah so we defeated you and recaptured it. If you hadnt given we would have still taken them. You guys didnt want to lose men and you wanted to salvage lost pride and credibility so you simply gave back, to not repeat another 1971.

Oh the mention of spine remind me of one great man. The President of Pakistan and COAS Musharraf show a great spine to avoid stick and bomb back to stone age :rofl: ok I got infraction for this once. But it's still funny and mods think its insult to Pak ;)
colin_powell.jpg

He shamed himself about his lying to the whole world and accepted it.

Talk of some great man - not the one who lies.

colin_powell.jpg
yes thats the spine..he made only superpower crawl in Afghanistan....Saam daam dand bhed.:azn:

Yeah so we defeated you and recaptured it. If you hadnt given we would have still taken them. You guys didnt want to lose men and you wanted to salvage lost pride and credibility so you simply gave back, to not repeat another 1971.

We lost in 1971. Accepted.

However, if aunty had balls she would have been an uncle.

He shamed himself about his lying to the whole world and accepted it.

Talk of some great man - not the one who lies.
Rather i think that was the part of his game ie baiting usa into afghanistan to make usa empire weak and he succeeded in it.Iwould say he did taqqiya with usa.

We lost in 1971. Accepted.

However, if aunty had balls she would have been an uncle.
Pakistan didn lose 1971 instead india took credit of war of independence which bengalis fought.

Kargil mein tumhari fauj ne 11-13 % area recapture kiya tha.

Baaqi hamaray leadron ne Amrica ke kehnay pe wapis kar diya tha.

Pucho apnay logon se ke tumhein sach bataein.

Wapis nahi, bhag khade hue the Tololang haarne ke baad.;) aapke channel mein dekha Musharraf ne minnate karke Nawaz Sharif ko America bheja tha taki jung khatm ho.

However, we'd have also cut those balls and made uncle back to aunty :lol:

If aunty had balls she would have been an uncle.

You don't have it in you.

Remember the Indian Army slogan.

Mujhay Naswar khani hai ...... :)

yes thats the spine..he made only superpower crawl in Afghanistan....Saam daam dand bhed.:azn:

Hahahaha :rofl:
Crawl :rofl: they pick up Osama right under your nose. Great spine ;)
Killed your soilders on your own post. Great spine
Kill two civilians in heart of city great spine
Drones daily shooting at will and you protesting ;) another great spine example

And after all when USA first threaten to bomb back to stone age your great spine make a round and went into something not allowed to type hear :D

And against that India deny USA the air ports and refuelling for Irak bombing and you talk of spine.

WhAt your leader show was a ........

Pakistan didn lose 1971 instead india took credit of war of independence which bengalis fought.

So army of Pure was defeated by army of civilians ???
And that's called pride ;)
And why the hell your army surrender to Indians ;) they were afraid of those civilians right ???

Back
Top Bottom