What's new

Twitter unblocked In Pakistan!

Very remotely relevant info. I saw this some months ago and found it now for you!
iODafdNZmkBLU.png

=================
We will have to assess the positive and negative effects of the sites we are talking about (twitter, FB and youtube)
As @Last Hope suggested facebook should be open for a day or 2 in a week because it has no major benefits and keeping it off will save a lot of time of our youngsters that is wasted!
Youtube.com Well,, Should we stop learning a good thing from a book that is written by jew? would you? People are learning many thing from YT. A designer can learn how to design from experts FOR FREE. A free source for students to learn many new things about their subjects. (how many RS. saved every year can you imagine?. A carpenter can learn new techniques. A housewife can learn how to cook, how to sew, how to decorate your house etc etc etc... I am sure if you knew all the advantages of the source you would never have said what you have.
I support a ban on specific URLs of any/all sites which spreads HATE ONLY.
The matter here is of ''Treatment'' If you are cursed at, all the time in a class, while the rest of the students are treated fairly and no matter how much you complain, authorities condone such prejudice then in reality ''positives'' get over shadowed. Similarly, you wouldn't want to buy anything from an abusive shopkeeper, would you?
While i understand your ''idealist approach'' , but in today's world it's impractical at best. Since, it is obvious that FB is owned by a bigot JEW and you tend to pick up on that point of mine to divert the topic to further your agenda, would you also be kind enough to say the same words to these JEWISH people, when some one creates a page on, let's just say ''Deny holocaust'' or draw ''Swastika'' ?

The problem is not with twitter, it is with the people creating those channels / sites. Protest banning them individually. If a gas station sells bad gas burn that station down instead of banning motor vehicles. Maybe you are right, it is a problem with muslims, they feel that their voices are better heard if they axe their own foot. While limping its not like the whole world would be laughing at them.
The problem is exactly of these websites discriminatory policies. Try to create a page on ''Jews and Swastika'' and then try to argue your stance.

Seems like you have just left the school life! :disagree:
Don't use it for some days, whats the big deal? Enjoy here on PDF. Its sunday enjoy outing with friends or visit some of your relatives.
I think banning is justified for Muslims. PTA, Ban twitter and also FB (if this is not possible to ban only specific URLs) for a good 10+ days we support the protest!

I follow many Germans and English football fans on twitter ( because I am an Arsenal fan and also love watching Dortmund ) Only yesterday few germans were having a chat with me discussing how they can improve fanbase of German football league ( called Bundesliga :P ) None of the people i follow said anything negative about this incident

Its just that you interact and try to improve your Nation's image and then this happen

Last edited by a moderator:
i am worry abut bla bla of marvi sirmad lolz where will she bash on us then?

The matter here is of ''Treatment'' If you are cursed at, all the time in a class, while the rest of the students are treated fairly and no matter how much you complain, authorities condone such prejudice then in reality ''positives'' get over shadowed. Similarly, you wouldn't want to buy anything from an abusive shopkeeper, would you?
While i understand your ''idealist approach'' , but in today's world it's impractical at best. Since, it is obvious that FB is owned by a bigot JEW and you tend to pick up on that point of mine to divert the topic to further your agenda, would you also be kind enough to say the same words to these JEWISH people, when some one creates a page on, let's just say ''Deny holocaust'' or draw ''Swastika'' ?
All this revolves around "Muslims are a victim of discrimination" and i second it and condemn it. (youtube) Its more like library than a shop where there are millions of books (some of which have only purpose of spreading hate) and millions of readers (some haters are also part of them) and the owner however is a racist or abuser but you dont have to pay him anything or even face him. The owner is not the supreme authority!
We here should protest against DISCRIMINATION, Evil Books and Haters and pressurize the authorities to bann those evil books and stop those haters from spreading hate.

It seems friendship of no believer in freedom of expression Communist party China is spoiling Pakistan.

I follow many Germans and English football fans on twitter ( because I am an Arsenal fan and also love watching Dortmund ) Only yesterday few germans were having a chat with me discussing how they can improve fanbase of German football league ( called Bundesliga :P ) None of the people i follow said anything negative about this incident

Its just that you interact and try to improve your Nation's image and then this happen
I appreciate your love for nation and we all should do the same and spread love and improve the image of Pakistan in international community but here we are talking about the other side of the things. While we are trying to spread love, they are busy making fun of Muslims ( don't you think its fun of all the Muslims and their religion all over the world)?
Should they keep insulting us and our religion and should we close our eyes and say we don't see it?
This is what i think and feel that is why i do support the protest!

It seems friendship of no believer in freedom of expression Communist party China is spoiling Pakistan.
sorry, i could not understand anything but hope its something meaningful and not just trolling! :coffee:

The problem is exactly of these websites discriminatory policies. Try to create a page on ''Jews and Swastika'' and then try to argue your stance.

Firstly I do not have time to read anti muslim or anti jewish propaganda. It fortunately does not affect me or anyone with an ounce of understanding that nothing they say or do will clean out what they perceive is true. There is a lot of injustices in the world that are not in our control at the moment. But it is not impossible to change the tide if you work at it from a different direction. Get educated by their tools and then use them to your advantage, rather than say "Mai nahin Khailta".

Secondly you are suggesting we close a racist shop owner who has nothing to do with the country I am living in. That is the problem of his country and his laws. Let people in his country deal with him. You wouldn't want to have their country burning their buses over our blasphemy law, now would you?

PPP government is good for nothing, banning twitter :lol:

these guys are really afraid

I appreciate your love for nation and we all should do the same and spread love and improve the image of Pakistan in international community but here we are talking about the other side of the things. While we are trying to spread love, they are busy making fun of Muslims ( don't you think its fun of all the Muslims and their religion all over the world)?
Should they keep insulting us and our religion and should we close our eyes and say we don't see it?
This is what i think and feel that is why i do support the protest!

banning twitter is like closing your eyes. Now they will do whatever they want and we cant even raise our voice

banning twitter is like closing your eyes. Now they will do whatever they want and we cant even raise our voice
Gave you idea, buy proxy which is as good as your own IP and surf twitter from that. If you can't spend a couple of $s to make your sunday good, Keep silent!

Oh no ab to Hamza shahbaz,mariam nawaz,bilawal bhutto aur asifa zardari ka political career khatam :what:

Gave you idea, buy proxy which is as good as your own IP and surf twitter from that. If you can't spend a couple of $s to make your sunday good, Keep silent!

that was a joke but if you cant buy happiness because of the stupidity of your government you should keep silent??? oh thankyou

this is so nice, even some pakistani if given champagne would have not refused

Firstly I do not have time to read anti muslim or anti jewish propaganda. It fortunately does not affect me or anyone with an ounce of understanding that nothing they say or do will clean out what they perceive is true. There is a lot of injustices in the world that are not in our control at the moment. But it is not impossible to change the tide if you work at it from a different direction. Get educated by their tools and then use them to your advantage, rather than say "Mai nahin Khailta".

Secondly you are suggesting we close a racist shop owner who has nothing to do with the country I am living in. That is the problem of his country and his laws. Let people in his country deal with him. You wouldn't want to have their country burning their buses over our blasphemy law, now would you?
I must be missing something here, are you implying that we can make progress by putting up with racism on Facebook? You don't overlook something bad just because it is happening elsewhere too, sorry to say, but your understanding here is utterly flawed.
For your second para, your inane analogy is way out of order. I have every right to protest against the outlet of that company in my own land since the owner(doesn't matter where he/she is from) is all out to hurt the sentiments of the people of my country............... And this is what we are debating, NO? banning of SN's in Pakistan. Nobody asked them to ban Facebook in America or elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom