What's new

Twitter unblocked In Pakistan!

Why not just block specific URLS of all sites that are used by fanatic haters to spread hate...
That could be an option, but why allow a website with explicit anti Islam policies, to do business in Muslim world. A few days back they took off all video's of an ad starring Ashton Kutcher, in which he was acting as an Indian, it was termed as RACIST and was removed from YouTube and Facebook.

Go to hell FB Jewish tw.t founder, he is a hypocrite and a first class bigot.

but people are more aware of current situation now

My sunday ruined by this blocking of twitter
Don't cry, buy a foreign private proxy for $2 and keep yourself aware!
We as Muslims must protest in some way against those haters who make fun of our religion to show them that we are not dead and their acts hurt our believes. Jis main ghairat khatam ho gai hai wo unhi k sath ho lay. Everyone knows this is not permanent ban but just to tell them that we don't like it.

It is banned because of the annual blasphemous content competition.

Right move.

Don't cry, buy a foreign private proxy for $2 and keep yourself aware!
We as Muslims must protest in some way against those haters who make fun of our religion to show them that we are not dead and their acts hurt our believes. Jis main ghairat khatam ho gai hai wo unhi k sath ho lay. Everyone knows this is not permanent ban but just to tell them that we don't like it.

Ye to 5th, 6th class key bachon wali bat ho gaye key "Mien tujhey gali deney laga hon. Gairat hai to mujhey mar key dekha"

We can block accounts on twitter but banning? childish

Thanks to the ban of twitter now we will se a hell lot of people singing in for pdf.......lol . Mods beware !!!!

and those schyzophrenic youngsters who are addicted to social networking like crack cocain....will finally have some real life and real life conversation with real people...

If you can log in to twitter where you live, please do not comment on having it banned or suspended in the country of my residence, work on getting your thoughts implemented where you are currently staying. It would benefit both of us that way.

Pakistani actors and cricketers will suffer as they use to tweet their daily update with their fans on twitter ..
it will be like no twitter no followers

ok just checked FB..yes they are at it again...posting insults and drawings aimed at blasphemy...
i am disabling my FB account .. i can still have a good life withot it.
but this bigotry thrown at us every year .. they can jump all over FB with it. all they want.

and those schyzophrenic youngsters who are addicted to social networking like crack cocain....will finally have some real life and real life conversation with real people...
But at the end of the day we will suffer safriz due to over logging . As already reported that this sight has a limit to the no. of users logging in .

The problem with Muslims is that they don't have the courage to stand up against INJUSTICE. People instead of protesting against the duplicity of these websites, are whining for not being able to use tweeter or FB.

That could be an option, but why allow a website with explicit anti Islam policies, to do business in Muslim world. A few days back they took off all video's of an ad starring Ashton Kutcher, in which he was acting as an Indian, it was termed as RACIST and was removed from YouTube and Facebook.

Go to hell FB Jewish tw.t founder, he is a hypocrite and a first class bigot.

Very remotely relevant info. I saw this some months ago and found it now for you!
iODafdNZmkBLU.png

=================
We will have to assess the positive and negative effects of the sites we are talking about (twitter, FB and youtube)
As @Last Hope suggested facebook should be open for a day or 2 in a week because it has no major benefits and keeping it off will save a lot of time of our youngsters that is wasted!
Youtube.com Well,, Should we stop learning a good thing from a book that is written by jew? would you? People are learning many thing from YT. A designer can learn how to design from experts FOR FREE. A free source for students to learn many new things about their subjects. (how many RS. saved every year can you imagine?. A carpenter can learn new techniques. A housewife can learn how to cook, how to sew, how to decorate your house etc etc etc... I am sure if you knew all the advantages of the source you would never have said what you have.
I support a ban on specific URLs of any/all sites which spreads HATE ONLY.

The problem with Muslims is that they don't have the courage to stand up against INJUSTICE. People instead of protesting against the duplicity of these websites, are whining for not being able to use tweeter or FB.

The problem is not with twitter, it is with the people creating those channels / sites. Protest banning them individually. If a gas station sells bad gas burn that station down instead of banning motor vehicles. Maybe you are right, it is a problem with muslims, they feel that their voices are better heard if they axe their own foot. While limping its not like the whole world would be laughing at them.

Ye to 5th, 6th class key bachon wali bat ho gaye key "Mien tujhey gali deney laga hon. Gairat hai to mujhey mar key dekha"

We can block accounts on twitter but banning? childish
Seems like you have just left the school life! :disagree:
Don't use it for some days, whats the big deal? Enjoy here on PDF. Its sunday enjoy outing with friends or visit some of your relatives.
I think banning is justified for Muslims. PTA, Ban twitter and also FB (if this is not possible to ban only specific URLs) for a good 10+ days we support the protest!

Back
Top Bottom