What's new

Twitter roasts Modi for saying people were ashamed to be born Indian till one year ago

Another master personal attack. Typical from the Sanjay Jha franchisee. :D
Oh, so you have the privilige of calling eveyone who disagrees with your point of view as congi stooges, sickular, muslim lovers, calling into question their ancestory etc...and what other vulgar names...
But hey, if someone gives you a taste of your own medicine, you call it as "personal atack"?
Lol, what a cry baby!!
Lol. at you Modi worshiping! He spent all that time in China and all that China did was promise a 22 Billion USD investment. Pakistan didnt even have to go to China and they got 45 Billion investment! So much for Modi's 'engagement'.
And hey, why would any Indian be ashamed to be called Indian? The expatriate community is a very proud and patriotic one. You have recently started venturing, timidly, out of the basement and you think you know or understand the world?
What changed in the last one year that suddenly the 'pride' of being Indian burst out?

congi stooges, sickular, muslim lovers
:D
Typical cry babies. Never called you any one that. :omghaha:

Take a friendly piece of advice - Converse with hinduguy, mujaidhind, theshowstopper, Guynextdoor2, Zarvan, syedali73 - more your type. :tup:

Lol. at you Modi worshiping! He spent all that time in China and all that China did was promise a 22 Billion USD investment. Pakistan didnt even have to go to China and they got 45 Billion investment! So much for Modi's 'engagement'.
Pakistan and China share a 'different' kind of relationship. Don't you know that? :azn:

Say more, this is entertaining. :tup: And don't insult me with 'neo-con' stuff. They are far more civilized than I am or want to be.

Cant blame him without a full knowledge about his entire speech.And it is wrong if he said that.
Again politician in the Modi did it for a purpose.One year is nothing .We know that .And within this one year he did commendable job.At least tried his maximum for reforms.

And one of the best thing he did in his one year rule is shown Pakistan their place .Something that MMS hesitated do.
Indians hate Pakistan after that 26/11.

LMAO ROFL LOL LELs:rofl:

Always drag Pakistan in.

So if Modi dint win in next election then Indians would be back to old position of being ashamed to be born as Indian ?

cnbc tv-18 are running a "1 year report card" something on modi and non stop broadcasting Modi saying "India ki pehchaan, pehle scam India thi"

lol

Take a friendly piece of advice - Converse with hinduguy, mujaidhind, theshowstopper, Guynextdoor2, Zarvan, syedali73 - more your type. :tup:
Right there!!
Seriously, what bitchiness you VHP/BD chaddiwalas really display!! Just because one doesnt agree with your viewpoint, you get your chuddies all rolled up, ready for kushti?
Say more, this is entertaining. :tup: And don't insult me with 'neo-con' stuff. They are far more civilized than I am or want to be.
Lol. Yup neo-cons are civilized. You know what neo-con means, right? The very antithesis of what you want to portray them to be!

Typical cry babies. Never called you any one that. :omghaha:

Pakistan and China share a 'different' kind of relationship. Don't you know that? :azn:

What's wrong with hinduguy? He's sane.

Right there!!
Seriously, what bitchiness you VHP/BD chaddiwalas really display!! Just because one doesnt agree with your viewpoint, you get your chuddies all rolled up, ready for kushti?

Lol. Yup neo-cons are civilized. You know what neo-con means, right? The very antithesis of what you want to portray them to be!
Neo cons are STILL more civilized than me. Now got it? :)

Right there!!
What! Where did you get all that from the post? :D

Lol. at you Modi worshiping!
ROFL!

I don't really like his accommodating nature. I would have liked him to confiscate all your property and hang your entire lot after drumhead tribunals pronounce their sentences. :)

Did not happen. :(

I expected Congress treasury to be seized for the rampant loot that is proved in Court.

You may be a boot licker of a particular dynasty. Don't confuse your/that lot with mine. :)

Neo cons are STILL more civilized than me. Now got it? :)

What! Where did you get all that from the post? :D

ROFL!

I don't really like his accommodating nature. I would have liked him to confiscate all your property and hang your entire lot after drumhead tribunals pronounce their sentences. :)

What do you think this is? Kristallnacht? For some imaginary political orgasmic shyte that your kind gets off to? Ring any bells?
I expected Congress treasury to be seized for the rampant loot that is proved in Court.

And yet you sit there in that dark basement, scratching that imaginary itch so hard to reach, wondering why!
You may be a boot licker of a particular dynasty. Don't confuse your/that lot with mine. :)
Oh. hum jo kare woh chamatkar, tum jo karo woh balatkar, mentality, eh?

You are no different in licking the BD/VHP boots and arses than those who lick the boots and arses of dynastic politicians.
Get over yourself.

What do you think this is? Kristallnacht? For some imaginary political orgasmic shyte that your kind gets off to? Ring any bells?

And yet you sit there in that dark basement, scratching that imaginary itch so hard to reach, wondering why!

You are no different in licking the BD/VHP boots and arses than those who lick the boots and arses of dynastic politicians.
Get over yourself.
At least you accept yourself to be Congress bhakt. VHP and BD have serious problems with us. Lack of discipline is one. Not my type, sorry. Yet.

Btw, do you think we all live in dark squalid basements and do nothing worthwhile? That is a pretty common Lutyens stereotype and shows your perception of the average Indian in poor light.

One history fail...Kristalnacht itself had no tribunals. The analogy is also incorrect. You can't compare innocent Jews who suffered with looters of an entire nation.

Get over yourself.
Btw. I read your book, The Secular Fundamentalist. Brilliant example. Of waste of paper.

These anti-Modi guys are crazy, they are latching on to every single word he says and trying to spin it out of context.

They even found a picture of him looking mean, and put the quote on that picture.

modi-insults-980_1432027431_980x457.jpg

Instead of attacking the semantics, they should look at the spirit of what he is saying.

Cartoon-on-meadia.png

These anti-Modi guys are crazy, they are latching on to every single word he says and trying to spin it out of context.

They even found a picture of him looking mean, and put the quote on that picture.

Instead of attacking the semantics, they should look at the spirit of what he is saying.
Thats the sad story.. They never take the context.. Just the twisted facts are enough for them to bash someone... Pathetic isn't it??

Back
Top Bottom