What's new

Twitter roasts Modi for saying people were ashamed to be born Indian till one year ago

These anti-Modi guys are crazy, they are latching on to every single word he says and trying to spin it out of context.

They even found a picture of him looking mean, and put the quote on that picture.

Instead of attacking the semantics, they should look at the spirit of what he is saying.

He did not say anything like that. He was quoting people talking things like that and how they feel perception has changed. His entire speech was nationalistic and very proud of India and also urging people to take pride in everything Indian.

I don't really like his accommodating nature. I would have liked him to confiscate all your property and hang your entire lot after drumhead tribunals pronounce their sentences. :)

Did not happen. :(

I expected Congress treasury to be seized for the rampant loot that is proved in Court.

I expected Kashmir to be grabbed by the scruff of its neck and brought kicking and screaming into the Indian mainstream.

I expected a Uniform Civil Code for all Indians regardless of their personal faith.

I expected petrol to keep going down.

I expected Indian girls to put out more.

Happening, but not as quick as I would like. o_O I blame Modi.

At least you accept yourself to be Congress bhakt. VHP and BD have serious problems with us. Lack of discipline is one. Not my type, sorry. Yet.
Seriously, are you mental? Anyone who doesnt subscribe to BJP policies is automatically Congress Bhakt?
Seriously, stop fingering yourself, get out of that basement, and get some sunlight. It may really open up your closeted mindset.
Btw, do you think we all live in dark squalid basements and do nothing worthwhile? That is a pretty common Lutyens stereotype and shows your perception of the average Indian in poor light.
Hahaha. Dont play that idiotic card. Bunglows in Luytens have dark basements. And rich people staying there call themselves middle class too. So save us this drama. No ones gonna be impressed.
One history fail...Kristalnacht itself had no tribunals.
The analogy is perfectly right. If your kind of political ideology had absolute freedom, there is no doubt that there would have been a second Kristalnacht coming. Good that there are critics and safeguards in place.

And hey, learn to take political discourse and opposition with a little maturity.

Bloody political rookies.

Seriously, are you mental? Anyone who doesnt subscribe to BJP policies is automatically Congress Bhakt?
Seriously, stop fingering yourself, get out of that basement, and get some sunlight. It may really open up your closeted mindset.

Hahaha. Dont play that idiotic card. Bunglows in Luytens have dark basements. And rich people staying there call themselves middle class too. So save us this drama. No ones gonna be impressed.

The analogy is perfectly right. If your kind of political ideology had absolute freedom, there is no doubt that there would have been a second Kristalnacht coming. Good that there are critics and safeguards in place.

And hey, learn to take political discourse and opposition with a little maturity.

Bloody political rookies.
Your sexual innuendos are rather a bit disturbing. :)
Plus, trust me, Indians don't really live entirely in dark basements. That's a really untrue and negative cliche.

Modi is the harbinger of a new era. The right will be the new center, the left will be left. :) The past was yours, you have looted, poisoned and damaged this nation as far as possible and even beyond it. The future belongs to us. Indians. In India.

Your grammar is breaking, and syntax is losing the shine. I suggest you frame your sentences first and then write. Your book has good language at least. :tup:

What's wrong with hinduguy? He's sane.
Nah he is f*cked up in brain, Always supports Naxalites, uber ultra Human rights and Lefist guy, no wonder Britian smashed the leftists in Elections.The left is dead world over, and its going to be right wing which will be the center of politics.

Your sexual innuendos are rather a bit disturbing. :)
Plus, trust me, Indians don't really live entirely in dark basements. That's a really untrue and negative cliche.

Modi is the harbinger of a new era. The right will be the new center, the left will be left. :) The past was yours, you have looted, poisoned and damaged this nation as far as possible and even beyond it. The future belongs to us. Indians. In India.

Your grammar is breaking, and syntax is losing the shine. I suggest you frame your sentences first and then write. Your book has good language at least. :tup:

Actually, rarely any Indian house has a basement. I have seen a few shops which have a basement. Otherwise, Indians as a whole are surface dwellers unlike the sewer rats @gubbi is accustomed to.

Actually, rarely any Indian house has a basement. I have seen a few shops which have a basement. Otherwise, Indians as a whole are surface dwellers unlike the sewer rats @gubbi is accustomed to.
Nah. He is no rat, I assure you. He is a quasi American, the cliche about this basement thing is also very American. A common grudge against illegals, along with the assumption that they will live in such places...like rats.

Actually according to Vastu Shastra which most Hindu homes and Bharat homes right now are built accordingly, Basement and hollow structures below house bode ill for the house owners.So you see Houses have garages but not Underground Basements. It is only Apartments and Shopping complexes who have Underground Cellars for parking not Basements as the Sewer rat is accustomed to. :D

Nah. He is no rat, I assure you. He is a quasi American, the cliche about this basement thing is also very American. A common grudge against illegals, along with the assumption that they will live in such places...like rats.

Yup, it showed how out of touch he is with Indian landscape to try an American idiom for BJP supporters.

Yup, it showed how out of touch he is with Indian landscape to try an American idiom for BJP supporters.
Not surprising. He is Mani Shankar Ayyar. :)
The American idiom may have been picked up from some American tv show or something...

This thread turned out to be such a disappointment. Especially since Modi didn't say that's there in the title.

He lives in America which is Tornado Country and hence the requirement of a basement to hide in when a tornado hits the town.We don't have Tornadoes here.
He is comparing Bharat's landscape and architecture with American Landscape and Architecture.
They make houses of Wood,we make Houses of stone,bricks and cement.Huge difference.

Yup, even I suspect he is a supporter of Mani Shankar Aiyer. Same mentality and outlook about everything. The other day he told me people should wear their religion like their underwears. I wonder if that guy wears his cross or whatever religious insignia he carries between his *** cheeks.

He lives in America which is Tornado Country and hence the requirement of a basement to hide in when a tornado hits the town.We don't have Tornadoes here.
He is comparing Bharat's landscape and architecture with American Landscape and Architecture.
They make houses of Wood,we make Houses of stone,bricks and cement.Huge difference.

Yup, entirely different landscape, environment, culture, everything. Even ideas from USA does not translate well on India and vice versa. We take their secularism and make it anti-majority in India. They take our spirituality and make it a hippie movement there.

The American idiom may have been picked up from some American tv show or something...

This thread turned out to be such a disappointment. Especially since Modi didn't say that's there in the title.

Also if he was referring to Indians in USA, then they are definitely not basement dwellers there being the richest community, they can well afford to live in their own house or rent an apartment with plenty of air and sunshine.

Yup, entirely different landscape, environment, culture, everything. Even ideas from USA does not translate well on India and vice versa. We take their secularism and make it anti-majority in India. They take our spirituality and make it a hippie movement there.
Not to mention taking Yoga and removing all the Spirituality in it and making it Christian Yoga or a business franchinse without the elements of Hinduism and Spirituality in it.Which makes the Purpose and goal of Yoga a ZERO.:D

Back
Top Bottom