What's new

Twitter roasts Modi for saying people were ashamed to be born Indian till one year ago

but isn't it true though?? I get his point he was trying to make to he was speaking to Indians who moved out of the country right??? he must be rubbing it in their face that they turned their back on India and try to dissociate themselves from it.

he did this in Korea and China?? I wouldn't be surprised if he would of said the same thing in the UK and USA.

Not to mention taking Yoga and removing all the Spirituality in it and making it Christian Yoga or a business franchinse without the elements of Hinduism and Spirituality in it.Which makes the Purpose and goal of Yoga a ZERO.:D

There was a find a few months ago about a Chinese Buddha statue with skeleton inside it. They are hypothesizing that the monk entombed himself.

1,000-year-old mummified monk hidden in statue - CNN.com

upload_2015-5-20_20-54-34.jpeg

but isn't it true though?? I get his point he was trying to make to he was speaking to Indians who moved out of the country right??? he must be rubbing it in their face that they turned their back on India and try to dissociate themselves from it.

he did this in Korea and China?? I wouldn't be surprised if he would of said the same thing in the UK and USA.

Nah, one thing about Modi is his love of India and Indians. Actually, he rarely speaks ill of anyone in the world. He was not rubbing it in their faces, he was outlining the general air of despondency among a huge section of Indians including those who fled India as illegal immigrants everywhere and putting in words their own comments he must have heard a thousand times.

Especially true of his Gujarati community and Punjabi community. A lot of them are desperate to leave India hook or crook.

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-20_20-53-49.jpeg
    upload_2015-5-20_20-53-49.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 5

The PM was quoted wrongly

Yup, even I suspect he is a supporter of Mani Shankar Aiyer. Same mentality and outlook about everything. The other day he told me people should wear their religion like their underwears. I wonder if that guy wears his cross or whatever religious insignia he carries between his *** cheeks.

Yup, entirely different landscape, environment, culture, everything. Even ideas from USA does not translate well on India and vice versa. We take their secularism and make it anti-majority in India. They take our spirituality and make it a hippie movement there.

Also if he was referring to Indians in USA, then they are definitely not basement dwellers there being the richest community, they can well afford to live in their own house or rent an apartment with plenty of air and sunshine.
Not a supporter. He IS Mani. :)

Not a supporter. He IS Mani. :)

Mani is far too elitist to deign to descend to our levels and participate in this forum. Also this gubbi guy is from Karnataka unfortunately. For the most part Karnataka is heavily hindutva belt. He seems to be from some corrupt congress family background.

Plus, trust me, Indians don't really live entirely in dark basements. That's a really untrue and negative cliche.
Talking about basements, I was using that as a metaphor to indicate the mentality of people who refuse to see the big picture. Comprende amigo? As for the innuendos, trust me, people have weird fetishes. Everyone of them.
Modi is the harbinger of a new era. The right will be the new center, the left will be left. :) The past was yours, you have looted, poisoned and damaged this nation as far as possible and even beyond it. The future belongs to us. Indians. In India.
Right will never be the "new center". As left can never be the 'norm'. The new era was actually started by PVN, if you can recollect history, ushering a new economy under the guidance of MMS - the very person your ilk so desperately wants to demonize.
As for the future belonging to us, it is a very good thought. But forcing ideologies down peoples throats doesn't exactly bode well for the thinking.

Talking about basements, I was using that as a metaphor to indicate the mentality of people who refuse to see the big picture. Comprende amigo? As for the innuendos, trust me, people have weird fetishes. Everyone of them.

Right will never be the "new center". As left can never be the 'norm'. The new era was actually started by PVN, if you can recollect history, ushering a new economy under the guidance of MMS - the very person your ilk so desperately wants to demonize.
As for the future belonging to us, it is a very good thought. But forcing ideologies down peoples throats doesn't exactly bode well for the thinking.
Ahh the PVN guy, what happened to him and how did Congress treat him after death,we happened to be Congressis and Know the PVN family close-, you never gave him credit,not even give him a proper Funeral befitting a Prime Minister of India his body was sent back to his village in AP unceremoniously and made to go through a normal funeral rite(OUR ECONOMIC MIRACLE PVN) even his son who happened to be a MLA and Diehard Congressi said later on,you give credit to MMS? WOW GREAT!,.Why because Sonia Gandhi took over?.Not to mention all of Congressis of Gandhi Bhavan in Hyderabad..
Even that Salahuddin Owaisi was in Congress and then their sons branched into MIM.How did NCP come into being?
Nationalist Congress Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seriously, what happened afterwards Sonia Gandhi took over?I want to know.
You!Gandhi Family sucker you are! get out of the Gandhi family coterie,The world is crumbling down around you.
The only way to rescue Congress is they discard the Gandhi family forever and start recognizing the real leaders in your group.The time for Pseudo Gandhi family is over.Don't believe me wait next time to see the fate that Communist party (CPI) HAD. :P

Last edited:
He was ashamed of being born a Bharti, now he is not.

And what has he actually achieved in one year of governance to make such tall claims.

Even before British, you guys were our slaves!

Until British took over India, Indians are never felt inferior, it is the imposing of the colonial thinking that made India feel inferior.

Anyway still a lot of gap to be called a developed country. May be working in that direction ignoring these comments and feeling is a right way.

Ahh the PVN guy, what happened to him and how did Congress treat him after death,we happened to be Congressis and Know the PVN family close-, you never gave him credit,not even give him a proper Funeral befitting a Prime Minister of India his body was sent back to his village in AP unceremoniously and made to go through a normal funeral rite(OUR ECONOMIC MIRACLE PVN) even his son who happened to be a MLA and Diehard Congressi said later on,you give credit to MMS? WOW GREAT!,.Why because Sonia Gandhi took over?.Not to mention all of Congressis of Gandhi Bhavan in Hyderabad..
Dude! Seriously?
How am I responsible for what happened to PVN? You do know that PVN sidelined the Gandhi family big time during his reign. Right? That was excellent because he was shrewd, had the political clout to do so. No one else in Congress has that kind of aura, unfortunately. And the reforms initiated by MMS could gain support only, I repeat, only because of PVN's political power. That being said, he got himself mired in numerous corruption scandals, was ultimately exonerated, but that led to his political demise and the Gandhi family came back into power. Blame the 2nd grade congress leaders then.
You!Gandhi Family sucker you are! get out of the Gandhi family coterie,The world is crumbling down around you.
The only way to rescue Congress is they discard the Gandhi family forever and start recognizing the real leaders in your group.The time for Pseudo Gandhi family is over.Don't believe me wait next time to see the fate that Communist party (CPI) HAD. :P
Idiot.
Show me when have I ever supported the Gandhi family political dynasty? I simply dont understand why you are getting your panties into all sorts of knots!
And hey, as much as I hate to say this, one cannot write off the Gandhi family dynasty in Indian politics for years to come. Unless the mentality of Indian public and the leaders in Congress doesnt change, some or the other scion from the family will get that party into power, one way or the other.

Dude! Seriously?
How am I responsible for what happened to PVN? You do know that PVN sidelined the Gandhi family big time during his reign. Right? That was excellent because he was shrewd, had the political clout to do so. No one else in Congress has that kind of aura, unfortunately. And the reforms initiated by MMS could gain support only, I repeat, only because of PVN's political power. That being said, he got himself mired in numerous corruption scandals, was ultimately exonerated, but that led to his political demise and the Gandhi family came back into power. Blame the 2nd grade congress leaders then.

Idiot.
Show me when have I ever supported the Gandhi family political dynasty? I simply dont understand why you are getting your panties into all sorts of knots!
And hey, as much as I hate to say this, one cannot write off the Gandhi family dynasty in Indian politics for years to come. Unless the mentality of Indian public and the leaders in Congress doesnt change, some or the other scion from the family will get that party into power, one way or the other.
About PVN, we understand the way you insulted him and sidelined him,it doesn't take one to be a rocket scientist. to know what was happening.Good people/Leaders were dumped off Unceremoniously outside Congress Party HQ, on the Behest of Sonia Gandhi( who happened to be a Italian)Do you think that Insult will go well with people or this nation which won its Independence 50+ years ago(according to that timeline,now its 68+ years).
She surrounded herself with Sycophants.When rome was Burning Nero was happy in his Palace.She is Italian right!
I understand bumping off/Side lining your main people.BUT! Sending a Former PM's BODY back to his homeplace instead of a state funeral and no which no Congressis attended in his village in AP.Do you think we won't notice that?
If you cannot respect even a Non-Gandhi PM of Bharat, then who will you respect? PM of Italy?
Your
only solace or the best solution to resurrect Congress party is kick out the Gandhis and their Family and then identify the real talent.
BJP nurtured talent and it gave fruit. We won with Overwhelming Majority and you are reduced to 44 seats.
Not saying what you did with our state AP for your petty thinking and your benefit.There won't be any Congress Government in SeemaAndhra nor Telangana i can assure you that for at least next 40 years.We will kill you where you stand.That is a Promise from both sides ;)

About PVN, we understand the way you insulted him and sidelined him,it doesn't take one to be a rocket scientist. to know what was happening.
You've got to have THE THICKEST skull around here! Nothing goes past your shortsightedness! Did you even read what I had written?
We will kill you where you stand. That is a Promise from both sides ;)

And did you just threaten me? You people have been doing this for decades in your rural areas to the uneducated gullible poor folk. No no no....you cant get away by threatening violence. Do you realize that this amounts to a criminal offence?
Here you threaten violence and there you 'celebrate' democracy? What hypocrisy! Lol, yeh dadagiri nahin chalegi...keep doing this and see your ideology voted out, asap.

reported.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom