What's new

Featured Twin IED blasts in SWTD, six including 1 officer, 2JCOs, 2NCOs Martyred

Pakistan vs Indian-Terrorists

Thursday 3-Sept-2020
: 1 Pakistan Army soldier martyred, 3 wounded in Waziristan in an IED explosion.
Saturday 12-Sept-2020: 1 Pakistan Army sepoy martyred in Waziristan in an IED explosion.
Saturday 19-Sept-2020: 2 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in Miranshah, Waziristan during an intelligence based operation.
Tuesday 22-Sept-2020: 1 Pakistan Army soldier was martyred in Bajaur. Military post came under fire from Afghan territory.
Sunday 27-Sept-2020: 1 Pakistan Army soldier martyred in Shikai, South Waziristan during an operation.
Wednesday 14-Oct-2020: 1 Pakistan Army soldier martyred in cross border terrorist fire from Afghanistan.
Wednesday 14-Oct-2020: 6 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in twin IED blasts in South Waziristan.

All in waziristan

Every single one of them. But yeah let's not change our policies and continue to travel like sitting ducks

There was no ptm before general Bajwa. There is one now

All nurtured and grown under his tenure. Not only that but two clowns from the same ptm is now sitting in parliament discussing break up of Pakistan with Afghans while their salary and allowances are being paid by my and your taxes. They don't hide their treachery either. All of it is in open and despite that no action is being taken. Ptm is not banned. No real effort is being to answer its propoganda. Its like all has been left on Pakistanis to answer vicious propoganda campaign of ptm while military and government continue to sleep

All this is happening while general Bajwa us the army chief. No real change of tactics or strategy is being seen in both the waziristans while we keep on losing soldiers every other day. Its like top army leadership is completely clueless to handle and minimize these losses. They don't know what to do in this situation.

They are just busy harping same old trumpet of peace in Afghanistan and democracy in Pakistan. There is nothing different coming from them while our boys continue to die in two districts
I do think that the PTM should be banned, but it should be done through the proper channels, with proper evidence presented in the courts. You can bet that the Supreme Court will take up an appeal against any decision from the lower courts or ATC's, so the evidence needs to be extremely strong otherwise the PTM just ends up getting more publicity, cries victim and the Govt and Army end up being embarrassed.

I do think that the PTM should be banned, but it should be done through the proper channels, with proper evidence presented in the courts. You can bet that the Supreme Court will take up an appeal against any decision from the lower courts or ATC's, so the evidence needs to be extremely strong otherwise the PTM just ends up getting more publicity, cries victim and the Govt and Army end up being embarrassed.

There speeches and tweets are all out in the open and all of it is very strong. Enough to ban them

But instead of banning them we let them sit in parliament giving them legitimacy that they are representatives of Waziristanis.

This is because cucks are ruling this country

There speeches and tweets are all out in the open and all of it is very strong. Enough to ban them

But instead of banning them we let them sit in parliament giving them legitimacy that they are representatives of Waziristanis.

This is because cucks arer ruling this country
I would be extremely happy if we could try the PTM leadership for treason over their speeches and tweets, you know that I personally detest and despise them, but (and I am asking this sincerely) what laws can we use to prosecute them?

I would be extremely happy if we could try the PTM leadership for treason over their speeches and tweets, you know that I personally detest and despise them, but (and I am asking this sincerely) what laws can we use to prosecute them?

Use whatever law we have

You can't say we would drag dead bodies of Pakistani soldiers and sit in Pakistani parliament

You can't say i don't accept Pak Afghan border and sit in the parliament

You can't say we won't teach about Quaid e Azam to our children and then sit in the parliament

You can't abuse Pakistan openly and then sit in the parliament

You can't say we are Afghans and not Pakistanis and then sit in the parliament

All of these are on record. All of this is documented. But still both the clowns are sitting in the parliament

This is cowardice at its best. This is spineless attitude that is the biggest threat to this country. More than India this cuck attitude by our establishment is the threat to this country

General Bajwa docile attitude is the real threat to this country

Use whatever law we have
That's what I'm trying to understand - what laws do we have that make those statements a criminal offense.

Maybe someone better informed about Pakistani laws can assist for the sake of discussion at least. Right now we're approaching this blindly - don't even know if any law covers that kind of speech.

Men are literally getting butchered and we have no answer to that. PM khan needs to wake up. This isnt solely army's thing that a PM cannot get a report on as to why so many causalities are happening and what are we doing about it? What is our response and how are we dealing with terrorists outside Pakistan's borders like the ones that martyred another soldier of ours today.
Enough is enough!:mad:

That's what I'm trying to understand - what laws do we have that make those statements a criminal offense.

Maybe someone better informed about Pakistani laws can assist for the sake of discussion at least. Right now we're approaching this blindly - don't even know if any law covers that kind of speech.
There are laws surely

Only thing is we are too spineless to act upon them

I don't understand why establishment is allowing PTM to exist? Maybe they fear backlash from their supporters which our enemies can exploit. Sadly, as always we are waiting for the water to rise above our heads before taking concrete action.

Might be traveling in those Suzuki tin cans gain

Lets thank Imran Khan for this

Handsome pm nai extension di hai to koi reason to hoga

yaar Kia thank him, apne log hi mar rahen hai ... Army ki top Leadership ko souchna chaiye , Ullu ke Pathe apne AC offices mai bhete hai , aur bechare Jawan aage toyota mai ja ker mar rahe hai , khud tu helicopter se ate hai , helicopter se jaate hai , its time to launch a massive Operation in Wazirstan , and if PTM comes in way eradicate them from existence , but i know it wont happen cause they Sons of soil , if it was MQM or Muhajir there would be carpet bombing in Wazirstan by now ..

There is no bloody deterrence at sub conventional level. Do as you please , thats the message to the enemy nations.

Within 24 hours of GOP speaking about Indian state sponsored terrorism, they responded with so many deaths through their proxies.

If you are only good at being a motor mouth, and that is also selectively on low level platforms which will not have effect as far as global reach is concerned, just get lost from your positions and let those take the control who can actually do something about this foreign sponsored terrorism.

I have said this gazillion times and will repeat it again. Members talking about MARP or what not, thats nothing. Nothing will stop the enemy nations and find ways to hit you unless they fear your immediate response. poori establishment is choorian pahan rahkain hain Musharaf kay zamaney say.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM Imran Khan, be a Mard-e-Momin and launch Operation Zarb-e-Azb 2.0 costing Rs 25 million a day.

its time to launch a massive Operation in Wazirstan
We already did the whole 'massive operation'.

That's the point I'm trying to make - you can displace everyone again to carry out this 'massive operation', but then we'll be back in this same situation in a few years when people start returning again, except this time they'll be even more angry at the Army and government and even more susceptible to recruitment by the TTP.

The uptick in attacks was going to happen. Even the military leadership stated this time and again going back to Gen. Kiyani - that the Army can go in and clear the area, but long term stability & peace will depend on how well the civilian government can extend the writ of its institutions to these areas through law enforcement, development etc.

Development and institutional reforms (especially after the merger with KP) are continuing simultaneously with the return of IDP's (and terrorists), so there will be gaps and there will be attacks. The focus, from the Army side, should be on force protection and better intel and surveillance along patrol routes (and that is something you can absolutely criticize the Army over) but with hundreds of thousands (if not a few million) people returning to ex-FATA, there is no alternative to being patient and pushing the civilian government to increase the pace of development and capacity building of local law enforcement.

I don't know if the Army was utilizing MRAP's in this particular incident (or whether it was even possible - foot patrols vs mechanized), but that would be a valid point of criticism.
I've seen some videos of pak soldiers being ambushed and most of the situations are almost impossible to get out of even for the most advanced militaries out there. Moreover, they've always been travelling in pickup trucks making them sitting ducks. Unless they have a pretty solid MRAP with CEN B7 Level (Armor-piercing Rifle Protection) and STANAG Level-III or higher...it's hard to get outta such situations without taking casualties

We already did the whole 'massive operation'.

That's the point I'm trying to make - you can displace everyone again to carry out this 'massive operation', but then we'll be back in this same situation in a few years when people start returning again, except this time they'll be even more angry at the Army and government and even more susceptible to recruitment by the TTP.

The uptick in attacks was going to happen. Even the military leadership stated this time and again going back to Gen. Kiyani - that the Army can go in and clear the area, but long term stability & peace will depend on how well the civilian government can extend the writ of its institutions to these areas through law enforcement, development etc.

Development and institutional reforms (especially after the merger with KP) are continuing simultaneously with the return of IDP's (and terrorists), so there will be gaps and there will be attacks. The focus, from the Army side, should be on force protection and better intel and surveillance along patrol routes (and that is something you can absolutely criticize the Army over) but with hundreds of thousands (if not a few million) people returning to ex-FATA, there is no alternative to being patient and pushing the civilian government to increase the pace of development and capacity building of local law enforcement.

Doing nothing is also not an option , ask those who lost their young kids in such attacks, leadership travel to Wazirstan every EID but in Helicopters, they don't know jack shit about the situation on ground, and if they do and yet neglecting it , than hang those Generals for Treason .

No offense , but i will use hard language here , but truth is that the Pashton of Tribal belt don't want to live like Humans, they prefer chaos , and lawlessness so they can smuggle things, sell hashsish etc how hard is it for a common Wazirstani to understand that they are fighting the state and their own army ? they are killing them and yet they expect the rest of Pakistan to respect them ? These Tribal Pashton comes to cities and make No Go areas while they dont let anyone else enter their areas , what if we banned anyone from former FATA into Karachi ? All hell will break lose , truth is that these people don't want good life , or standard services , their leaders and most of people see their tribal association above the Pakistaniate , and hence you find so many traitors among them who will plant an IED for what ? 5000 rupee ..

for years they are fighting and yet they don't know what they are fighting for, Islam ? Pashtoonistan ? Afghanistan ? injustice ? yeah Injustice happen but it happens in all over Pakistan , there are millions of pending cases in City courts , but we don't see city people planting IED or attacking Army check posts, and yet Army claims they are " Bhatkay hue log " ? oh bhai they are outright Terrorists , and traitors and they needs to be killed on sight .

Those IDP's are also to blame, yes these people to be blame for whatever they are going through, they harbor such terrorists in the name of Tribal code, and when they start killing their elders they run to Army for help, now after Army clean the Areas they start harboring the Terrorists again, only difference is that now TTP becomes more moderate and nationalistic as PTM and they are now targeting Army instead of Tribal elders , give them time and bring back Army in a couple of years these Tribal elders will be running to Army to clean it all up . they are living in a mess they themselves create , I am starting to believe that we should have kept the Bengali's and give up the Pashtoon at least thousands of Pakistani's would still be alive .

Back
Top Bottom