What's new

Turning Blue water Navy : Indian Navy to induct over 90 fighting platforms

OK but you need to learn something as well. That 'second class' submarine is costlier than your entire naval fleet and much more sophisticated. Most advanced and powerful along with US, British and French submarines. See the differences.

icewolf is a clown dont reply to him.

Funny... You rent a second class nuclear sub and call yourself a "elite member" of nuclear nations.

Well construction of Nerpa was completed in 2009 , it finished its sea trials in 2011 and was delivered to Indian Navy after completion of crew training
And it is the most advance SSN produced by Russia before Graney class Starts entering service in 2016
Not to mention the fact that it is superior to both the 1980s era Augusta 90B and Qing class Sub which PN hopes to acquire
Indian MOD is also looking to lease another Akula II class sub in 2014-15 , so you will have to cry again

Funny... You rent a second class nuclear sub and call yourself a "elite member" of nuclear nations.

"whatever Dude it serves the purpose, we rented it only to train the crew for our home build N-Sub, and let me see your reaction when our own Sub hits the sea, ofcourse we're elite member, it doesnt mean we rented or stole from others, as long as we have we own it, atleast we buy we don't steal other's design and technology and make a replica....like Monkey faces did with Russia's Jet......

"whatever Dude it serves the purpose, we rented it only to train the crew for our home build N-Sub, and let me see your reaction when our own Sub hits the sea, ofcourse we're elite member, it doesnt mean we rented or stole from others, as long as we have we own it, atleast we buy we don't steal other's design and technology and make a replica....like Monkey faces did with Russia's Jet......

Well friend you replied to a 4 month old thread .......and also to a troll post ..........

Akula II is a second class sub for you mate go see a doctor oh i forgot you dont have good one's there come to India we will give you a discount ;)
You don't even have nuclear missles on that sub.......

sounds like a plot for MI 5. :lol: is that even possible?

MI5 :lol:
How about this
Akula class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Three hundred Indian Navy personnel are being trained in Russia for the operation of the Akula II submarine Nerpa. India has finalized a deal with Russia, in which at the end of the lease of these submarines, it has an option to buy them. The submarine will be named INS Chakra as was the previous India-leased Soviet Charlie-I SSGN.[22] INS Chakra was officially inducted into the Indian Navy on April 4, 2012.[23][24]
Whereas the Russian Navy's Akula-II could be equipped with 28 nuclear-capable cruise missiles with a striking range of 3,000*km (1,620*nmi; 1,864*mi), the Indian version was reportedly expected to be armed with the 300*km (162*nmi; 186*mi)-range 3M-54 Klub nuclear-capable missiles.[25] Missiles with ranges greater than 300*km (162*nmi; 186*mi) cannot be exported due to arms control restrictions, since Russia is a signatory to the MTCR treaty.

OK but you need to learn something as well. That 'second class' submarine is costlier than your entire naval fleet and much more sophisticated. Most advanced and powerful along with US, British and French submarines. See the differences.

Long time mate

OP: +1

Will India project power to the pacific asia region where the PLAN is growing in size influence.. Could this sub level.the sea board of East african nations..

Will India project power to the pacific asia region where the PLAN is growing in size influence.. Could this sub level.the sea board of East african nations..

India the only democracy in the region.. They have my support in their expansion..

Back
Top Bottom