What's new

Turkmens ask Ankara’s help for self-defense

Other than the desire to be the cheerleaders of the Sunni World as they try to be for the Shiite World ! :unsure:

And yes - Both of you are naughty boys......very...very naughty boys ! :fie:

I was specifically referring to Iraq and Iraq only.

I was specifically referring to Iraq and Iraq only.

Well brother sectarianism in Iraq isn't just one sided - Innocent Shias & Innocent Sunnis have played with their blood for the Sunni-Shia Schism ! And its an open secret that neither the Saudis nor the Iranians have been exactly bystanders in all of that.

Turkey should have helped them long time ago when they asked for it, 2 years ago i was watching live press conference when Davutoglu paid a visit to Kerkuk Turkmen were begging him for protection because they felt they were being targetted and the threat came from all sides but Davudoglu dismissed their fears and told them they need to learn to live with eachother..

As seen from the protests we know the dark side of AKP now, I dont trust that monkey Erdogan, winning hearts and minds by putting up a show against Israel in favor of Palestine then a few months ago Turkey and Israel enhanced relations again lol.

This logic is flawed...Turkey demanded apology and reparations; Israel accepted and apologized so that relations could be restored Enhanced is a bit far fetched expression...If you think Turkey-Israel relations are as warm as before the Mavi Marmara Flotilla massacre, then i would say you are misinformed my friend

Well brother sectarianism in Iraq isn't just one sided - Innocent Shias & Innocent Sunnis have played with their blood for the Sunni-Shia Schism ! And its an open secret that neither the Saudis nor the Iranians have been exactly bystanders in all of that.

And thats exactly what you do here on PDF @Armstrong...Creating a Galatasaray-Fb schism...Shame on you!! :pakistan:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Officially, no country had accused KSA for destabilizing Iraq. If you are referring to radical elements then Yes. Those radical elements found their way in to Iraq via Syria - long time ago -

However, Iran is in a different path though. The US led-coalition forces accused Iran for assisting radical elements including Sunnis. Suffice to say that Iran supplied Al-Zarkawi with everything from bullets to explosives.

So its ok to arm Baloch,pakhtun,Mohajir & Sindhi in pakistan and repeat what we did in 1971 .Allah has given you eyes dont you see what the Neo Salafi Arabs Mentally is Fcuking your country and killing your own kind by blowing them shelves in market places and school buses you still wants more blood shed for fellow muslim.

Good Arm the Turkmens, Arm the Assyrians, Arm the Sunni Arabs, Arm the 12vers in Basra. That is the only way they can survive from Iranian proxies.

So its ok to arm Baloch,pakhtun,Mohajir & Sindhi in pakistan and repeat what we did in 1971 .Allah has given you eyes dont you see what the Neo Salafi Arabs Mentally is Fcuking your country and killing your own kind by blowing them shelves in market places and school buses you still wants more blood shed for fellow muslim.

That's not Arab mentality but rather yours, last time I checked it was Hindus who were cleaning you up not Arabs in India. If all of Indian "Muslims" are like this, Hindus should get all our support. .

Officially, no country had accused KSA for destabilizing Iraq. If you are referring to radical elements then Yes. Those radical elements found their way in to Iraq via Syria - long time ago -

However, Iran is in a different path though. The US led-coalition forces accused Iran for assisting radical elements including Sunnis. Suffice to say that Iran supplied Al-Zarkawi with everything from bullets to explosives.

accused but never provided a proof , so they are just lies .
and we never gave Zarqavi anything.

by the way there are these against KSA
US envoy criticizes Saudi Arabia on Iraq - USATODAY.com

It's unlikely for Sunnis to do that, either Kurds as they have issues with Turkey or Shia.

no Al-Qaeda branch of Iraq is the one who are doing this , Shia have no reason to attack Turkemen as a matter of fact they even like them to be there to made a balance in demographic of the area .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom