What's new

Turkiye a NATO Member? Think Again

A friend of mine works for a company that "facilitates" - he told me that some of the humanitarian aid US send, was openned and it was rifles for PKK.

israil has a bad habit of turning even friends into enemies. Just ask HAMAS, Hariri, Iranians and now the Turks :):)
Israel never was friend with Hamas or Harriri.

Israeli relationships with Turkey or Iran have nothing to do with Israeli actions but ambitions of Khomeini and Erdogan.

I can also bully, It looks like we have to sink the 6th fleet to the bottom of the mediterranean before dealing with Israel and you have to say goodbye to your ambitions in middle-east...
Sinking 6th fleet? Hope it was a joke.

The Turks should smell coffee and wake up..They are only fooling themselves by trying to blend into Europe,EU or whatever..
No matter how many of their women run around with bare chests and bottoms,trying to look like western women..Europe will never accept them as one of their own...Neither will NATO..

Sinking 6th fleet? Hope it was a joke.
It was just an answer to that micamarvin guy, but why not...

With a careful planned strike, no navy can stand on surface so long

The Turks should smell coffee and wake up..They are only fooling themselves by trying to blend into Europe,EU or whatever..
No matter how many of their women run around with bare chests and bottoms,trying to look like western women..Europe will never accept them as one of their own...Neither will NATO..

Friend, you must visit Turkey first before you open your mouth especially about our women...

Friend, you must visit Turkey first before you open your mouth especially about our women...

I meant no offense here...But i have been to the beaches of Izmit and Izmir,and along the coasts of Bosporus...and other places which i dont remember the names of...

I said here what i seen with my own eyes...

Although its agreed that to be authentic about what we say about a culture or a country,we need to stay with them for 2 years..Only then we can fully understand them..

I have been visiting Turkey off and on..In fact i been to 42 countries of the world...

Since i haven't stayed in Turkey for extended period of time..My observations may be flawed..

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how many of their women run around with bare chests and bottoms,trying to look like western women..
I dont know what you mean by bare chests and bottoms, but how looking like western women is worse than looking like Arab women? I think any mimicking is wrong.

Europe will never accept them as one of their own...Neither will NATO..
NATO already accepted them. Wake up :lol:

NATO already accepted them. Wake up :lol:

Yaeh..as a vehicle of protection to Israel.

So that any Arab nation who wants to equal scores with Israel..has to pass through one of their own i.e Turkey.

Yaeh..as a vehicle of protection to Israel.

So that any Arab nation who wants to equal scores with Israel..has to pass through one of their own i.e Turkey.
:disagree: Turkey does not even borders Israel. Turkey was acepted to NATO to keep Soviet black sea fleet locked.

A friend of mine works for a company that "facilitates" - he told me that some of the humanitarian aid US send, was openned and it was rifles for PKK.

Strange coincidence, a friend of mine also works with a firm that "facilitates" - he told me that some of the humanitarian aid we sent, when opened contained sexy pink lingerie for the PKK.

Pink lingerie with rifles, now that's hot :smitten:

MODS: It appears this 'think tank' is broken - we need a replacement. :lol:

Shall i make a baseless claim?

The Israeli Commandos who started firing at the civilians on the flotilla said that they were intimidated and threatened by huge dildos.. (yeah..i know..this is a troll comment :> )

Your turn... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
and How small its turkey to USA....? do you truly want to Engage us...:usflag: do you know what happened to hiroshima

Sorry guys i'm talking to this redneck as an American.... WTF do you think of USA kido! We all Americans are sick of Israel now, we have suffered terrorism because of supporting them.. You need to take you head out of your... You know nothing about USA so go back and visit Stickam - The Live Community, Live Streaming Video from your trailer from down south!... We Americans know one thing that USA will never go against NATO and that is it!:usflag:

Strange coincidence, a friend of mine also works with a firm that "facilitates" - he told me that some of the humanitarian aid we sent, when opened contained sexy pink lingerie for the PKK.

Pink lingerie with rifles, now that's hot :smitten:

MODS: It appears this 'think tank' is broken - we need a replacement. :lol:

You are right and that pink stuff wasn't kosher so action is justified hahahaha:rofl::rofl: :pakistan::usflag::china:

Non of that is us trying to blend in. That is Turkey. It is a secular country. If you do draw a comparison though it wouldn't be fair to compare us to any Islamic state. I don't think you should go to Turkey thinking "oh this is for the EU". No that is simply Turkey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom