What's new

Turkistan Islamic Party claims western China attacks

Are they?? Great !! So when will you leave their land that you have occupied ??

We drove out the Huns and established our presence there as early as Western Han dynasty, that's more than 150 B.C.E. Turks didn't show up until nearly the 5th Century. Question is, when will your kind leave our land?

Sorry but you cross the line of ignorance !! You prove that you do not know anythink about Turkiye... If you wanna see tool of west look at your country and people coz they become tool already and Indians will be new modern slaves for west !!

So why are you going with begging bowl to IMF and EU, trying to join the white man's club as a brown man while still begging their bailouts?

If you wanna see failed military dictatorship that got bailouts and aid for 50 years, and yet is still about the level of Mexico due to continuous coups, that's Turkey.

Hmmmm...The Chinese finally getting a taste of their own medicine! After years of supporting insurgents in India's North East, the chickens have finally come home to roost! :azn:
Storm in a teacup compared to the insurgencies in India really.

So why are you going with begging bowl to IMF and EU, trying to join the white man's club as a brown man while still begging their bailouts?

If you wanna see failed military dictatorship that got bailouts and aid for 50 years, and yet is still about the level of Mexico due to continuous coups, that's Turkey.

My son i am talking currently.. I am not talking about 10 years before ...!! We are a member of IMF so using its found is normal not abnormal !! So stop talking childish... China and its people were and are slave of west and they will be for a while. Than you r people will start to eat eachother like last cen. they have done before...

Joining EU is just Turkish policy... I said that million times my son %80 of Turkish people do not want to join EU.!! I hope this time you will understand.. Military dictatorship ?? :D :D look at who says?? Mr. chinese who lives under dictator regime since he was born.. Do not be ridiculous any more !!

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Turkey shares the NATO nukes to threaten the Islamic nations in the region ,for itself and the US.

Islamic nations? Are you sure? Or maybe that booms were there against soviet threats since cold war ???

Oh, of course Turkey isn't a military dictatorship. Not like there are coups

1960 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

like that. What, only 40 years ago? But wait there's more!

1971 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another coup.

1980 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1997 military memorandum (Turkey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even has coups today.

Alleged Coup Plotters Stand Trial in Turkey - Defense News

BBC News - Top Turkish officers charged over 'coup plot'

The Turkish government cannot control its own military. There's significant reason to fear for the safety of American nukes in Turkey, as who knows what the crazy generals might do to secure power? Turkey is not a country with an army. It is an army with a country. We call these military dictatorships.

No one wants to do business with a military dictatorship. That's why Turkey after sucking at the American breast for 50 years, is still like Mexico, while it could've been Japan. That's why Turkey is refused to be part of the EU, because EU doesn't want unstable military juntas in it.

Oh, of course Turkey isn't a military dictatorship. Not like there are coups

1960 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

like that. What, only 40 years ago? But wait there's more!

1971 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another coup.

1980 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1997 military memorandum (Turkey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even has coups today.

Alleged Coup Plotters Stand Trial in Turkey - Defense News

BBC News - Top Turkish officers charged over 'coup plot'

The Turkish government cannot control its own military. There's significant reason to fear for the safety of American nukes in Turkey, as who knows what the crazy generals might do to secure power? Turkey is not a country with an army. It is an army with a country. We call these military dictatorships.

ehehehehehe so you comfort yourself like this ?? Alright son this is a dictatorship for you !! :D Thanks My Allah we didnt/dont/wont live under dicta regime which china has !! And we will not comfort us like you ... :D

ehehehehehe so you comfort yourself like this ?? Alright son this is a dictatorship for you !! :D Thanks My Allah we didnt/dont/wont live under dicta regime which china has !! And we will not comfort us like you ... :D

:lol: You've never been to China. Turkey is just jealous of China's success. But that's OK. We'll probably shoot some more Uighurs for fun and there's nothing you can do about it. It is stuck with rusting F-16s, no indigenous technology, 150 pounds per month salary, unstable military juntas and making excuses for it. a typical loser slave race.

:lol: You've never been to China. Turkey is just jealous of China's success. But that's OK. We'll probably shoot some more Uighurs for fun and there's nothing you can do about it. It is stuck with rusting F-16s, no indigenous technology, 150 pounds per month salary, unstable military juntas and making excuses for it. a typical loser slave race.

yess yesss my son ... :D

1. China is a close ally of BD and Pakistan. It is also getting close to Indonesia and Iran. Afghanistan will also get close when the last invader is kicked out. Which means, China is an ally to the vast majority of Muslims.

2. It is important for China to understand the Muslims well. What do we stand for? What do we aspire to? Our values and principles. Our history and heritage. China must appreciate that a Muslim in distress anywhere in the world for any reason attracts sympathy of the Muslims masses of the entire world. And I am not talking of Govts/rulers/administrations.

3. In short, China must be careful in her dealings with the Muslims whether in the neighborhood, Xinxiang/Uyghur or Inner Mongolia. This is in her strategic interest. It is also for the Muslims to be careful in this matter, because China now appears to be the only major power potentially friendly.

4. People do not take risks of life and property for nothing. There must be a genuine cause. It is not correct to dismiss such events as mere instigation. How can external elements incite unless there are grievances or genuine grounds to exploit?

5. Do you know that the first Islamic Republic in the world was established here? Turkish Islamic Republic of Eastern Turkestan was formed on 12 Nov 1933 with Kashgarh as the capital. Kamal Ataturk ironically had recognized this. Funds, arms, mily officers to train and advise were sent. And when the short lived Islamic Republic fell, Kamal had sent transport aircraft to India to evacuate the refugees to Turkey. Yes, Turkey does have strong links with these people.

6. The people of Turkestan and adjoining Central Asia have great potential. This is where Chengez Khan's son Chgatai had established his Khanate. This was also the base from where Amir Taimur sprang to take his armies from Korea to Europe and India. The Indus-Gangetic valleys were the favorite pasture for their hordes and tribes to plunder in the winter. Except for the Great Mughals not much is known to us about these people who are so close to SA. We have retained their excellent architecture, culture and customs. But that's about all. We are taught history, philosophy, politics and all subjects related to the West but not Central Asia, our close kin.

I think compared to most countries chinas policies on the whole seem to be fair to muslims and non muslims. Its just that we are used to western countries being unfair that we see fairness as someone being freindly to muslims

Dont worry, China will not break ties with Pakistan or the muslim world because of a few terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom