What's new

Turkistan Islamic Party claims western China attacks

but if my son wants to go to Masjid or Madrasah in Afghanistaan or pakistan, i will stop him.

lol so you are saying that all 17 year old boys should not go to mosque in Pakistan because they will become terrorist ..so funny man. You should remember that not all madrssa/mosques in Pakistan give them training to become a good sucide bomber and those Madrissa who did are banned. Most of these mosques teach kids how to recite quran and some basic knowledge of Arabic and Islam. I dont have any problem if you are not willing to send your son in mosque or madrssa but dont paint everyone with same brush and get rid this habit of generalizing

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

Pakistan will not allow any anti-china movement on its soil, Pakistan in past and present arrested many elements of this organization and handed over to China. Video release shows continuity of sequence which US used to against its rivals.

well said :)

lol so you are saying that all 17 year old boys should not go to mosque in Pakistan because they will become terrorist ..so funny man. You should remember that not all madrssa/mosques in Pakistan give them training to become a good sucide bomber and those Madrissa who did are banned. Most of these mosques teach kids how to recite quran and some basic knowledge of Arabic and Islam. I dont have any problem if you are not willing to send your son in mosque or madrssa but dont paint everyone with same brush and get rid this habit of generalizing
well said :)

Off course not all Madrasahs are preaching extremism, i am more concern about teaching extremism as it is the first step to become suicide bomber or a militant. And young people especially from 10-18 are really vulnerable, they can be easily trapped. THey brainwash kids and then kids find their way themselves to the arms of militants and off course facilitators are very active. I will only let my child to go to masjid if i follow him like shadow so i wont lose his sight, i wont leave him exposed to mullahs.

So as a Chinese, do you see the Uighurs as belonging to the Chinese race/country or are they of a foreign race? Historically, were they Chinese or Turkish?

Do you support their demands?

What are their demands? They're demanding, as the immigrants into the area, to kick out the original owners who are also the current owners? They're demanding something? I see that they're killing people with military weapons, so they should expect to be replied to with equal force.

Of course, we see them as Chinese. Chinese is a nationality not an ethnicity; China is one nation, containing (for now) 2 states, 4 judicial jurisdictions and 56 races. As a diverse and multicultural country, how can we NOT see them as Chinese?

Are they?? Great !! So when will you leave their land that you have occupied ??

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I agree with you !!

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Yeah they support their demands with shooting their head with rifle !!

its not their land. Uighurs are immigrants to Xinjiang which was part of the Han province of Xiyu. Just like modern Turks are immigrants from Central Asia to the Greek land of Anatolia in the 15th century. The only difference is, China was/is militarily far stronger than Greece, so the immigrants remained immigrants, instead of an occupying army.

Pakistan should wipe out the breeding ground of terror in pakistan. This is not acceptable. UN should take the notice of the situation.
Unfortunately, Pakistan either doesn't have the will or are incapable of wiping out the terror camps on its Western borders. The same goes for the terror camps on its Eastern border except that here it is abetted by the 'Establishment' as an instrument of state policy.

Remember, Kayani himself had mentioned that these terrorists are PAs 'strategic assets'. So much for the WOT!! Until this mindset changes, Pakistan as a consequence will continue to bleed.

What are their demands? They're demanding, as the immigrants into the area, to kick out the original owners who are also the current owners? They're demanding something? I see that they're killing people with military weapons, so they should expect to be replied to with equal force.

Of course, we see them as Chinese. Chinese is a nationality not an ethnicity; China is one nation, containing (for now) 2 states, 4 judicial jurisdictions and 56 races. As a diverse and multicultural country, how can we NOT see them as Chinese?

its not their land. Uighurs are immigrants to Xinjiang which was part of the Han province of Xiyu. Just like modern Turks are immigrants from Central Asia to the Greek land of Anatolia in the 15th century. The only difference is, China was/is militarily far stronger than Greece, so the immigrants remained immigrants, instead of an occupying army.

Immigrants?? Come on dude do you think we will believe this ? The history is clear !! Your com. gov. has invaded it ... Someday that lands will turn back their true owners !! By the way ...

I dont want argue with you. I hope china will respect its own majority including uighurs !!

Immigrants?? Come on dude do you think we will believe this ? The history is clear !! Your com. gov. has invaded it ... Someday that lands will turn back their true owners !! By the way ...

I dont want argue with you. I hope china will respect its own majority including uighurs !!

Do you think how the Chinese people know the history of the past few thousand years? Each dynasty is very important in writing history, we know it from history books, ancient history books, you think that a ancient chinese officials of history will go to any deceive you? If you can not accept the truth, you can directly recognize.

By the way, you are very sympathetic to Uyghurs, it is a good thing, as long as you do not have sympathy for the Uighur terrorists, but I would like to ask, for those innocent victims HAN ordinary people, you have anything to say?

So do we believe this press release or do we believe the world uyghur congress? I'm confused. :\

A Germany-based Uighur exile group, the World Uyghur Congress, based its account of the violence on anonymous Uighur sources in Xinjiang. The group said in an emailed statement that the violence erupted when more than 100 Uighurs gathered to protest a police crackdown in the city. Demonstrators were demanding to know the status of missing relatives they believe were in police custody, the group said.

These guys don't sound like demonstrators...

I don't think that PRC will play any sort of games when it comes to this sort of matters. Threat of terrorism is bad for economy, and they don't want any ripples in water.

Pakistanis don't have afford to loose PRC's friendship, they have to take care of those terrorists.

Do you think how the Chinese people know the history of the past few thousand years? Each dynasty is very important in writing history, we know it from history books, ancient history books, you think that a ancient chinese officials of history will go to any deceive you? If you can not accept the truth, you can directly recognize.

By the way, you are very sympathetic to Uyghurs, it is a good thing, as long as you do not have sympathy for the Uighur terrorists, but I would like to ask, for those innocent victims HAN ordinary people, you have anything to say?

Dude i am sorry but your ancient history books claim that whole middle and sought Asia is belong to China and Chinese including Northern India ...

I have no sympathy to terrorism and terrorists ! I want china and Turkiye work together against terrorism. I know lot of Uighurs happy living in china. However China has lack human rights and respect against its own people including Uighurs. Maybe Chinese people abide this but your majority will not. You have to understand your despot government ruins everything. They want limite peoples religions they want limit peoples rights. These reasons can make majority stay against gov. I think you have to support these people to get your own rights also.

Look at your country and people. They(most of them) work like an animal everyday for a little money. They are modern slaves of western companies !! Anyway ...

Dude i am sorry but your ancient history books claim that whole middle and sought Asia is belong to China and Chinese including Northern India ...

I have no sympathy to terrorism and terrorists ! I want china and Turkiye work together against terrorism. I know lot of Uighurs happy living in china. However China has lack human rights and respect against its own people including Uighurs. Maybe Chinese people abide this but your majority will not. You have to understand your despot government ruins everything. They want limite peoples religions they want limit peoples rights. These reasons can make majority stay against gov. I think you have to support these people to get your own rights also.

Look at your country and people. They(most of them) work like an animal everyday for a little money. They are modern slaves of western companies !! Anyway ...

So you're NOT a slave of the West? How many Fortune 500 companies are based in Turkey, vs. how many in China? :lol: How much money is Turkey making from the West, vs. how much money is Turkey giving to the West? I'll answer that question for you: Turkey is the real slave of the West, but not just a slave, Turkey also has is forced to go to the IMF with a begging bowl, because your military generals ruined the economy.

BBC NEWS | Business | IMF set to approve $10bn for Turkey

Stop talking like you're from Norway or something LMAO. If you were making huge money in Turkey, then maybe we can talk, but as of now GDP/capita of Turkey and China are only a factor of 2 apart.

The Cost of Living in Turkey

The average monthly wage in Turkey is still so low when compared to the average in Europe for example, with a worker taking home the lira (or YTL) equivalent of just GBP 150 a month – of course this means that correspondingly essentials such as basic food stuffs, electricity and water are very cheap. Any fruit or vegetable in season is likely to be cheap across Turkey – even in Istanbul or in the main resorts – because Turkey is such a large agricultural producer and the variety and quality of fresh produce in the many markets across the country is generally exceptional as well.

GBP 150 = 1500 RMB at current exchange rates or 234 USD.

:lol:

Come on, you're not from Norway. You're just as much slaves as we are, maybe more. At least we have an independent foreign policy and can do whatever we want within our borders. CAN YOU? Can your politicians go against the generals without being killed in coups?

Watch this Ahmad.... Do you see a terrorist? Do they look like an Afghan or a Taliban militants?

Last edited by a moderator:
@below_freezing

Are you comparing Turkiye with China? zuhahahahahahaaaaa
Can you tell me how many people work for less than 1 dollar in Turkiye? Dude China is modern historys modern slave you admit or deny doesnt metter ....

Turkey is just a tool in the hands of the west to contral the islamic nations in the region.

@below_freezing

Are you comparing Turkiye with China? zuhahahahahahaaaaa
Can you tell me how many people work for less than 1 dollar in Turkiye? Dude China is modern historys modern slave you admit or deny doesnt metter ....

One dollar per what?

If turkey is so great, why do you have military coups all the time? Turkey is a typical failed military dictatorship you admit or deny doesn't matter. they don't allow military dictatorships into the EU.

Turkey is just a tool in the hands of the west tocontral the islamic nations in the region

Sorry but you cross the line of ignorance !! You prove that you do not know anythink about Turkiye... If you wanna see tool of west look at your country and people coz they become tool already and Indians will be new modern slaves for west !!

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

One dollar per what?

If turkey is so great, why do you have military coups all the time? Turkey is a typical failed military dictatorship you admit or deny doesn't matter. they don't allow military dictatorships into the EU.

One dollar a day ...

military? dictatorship? EU? ehehehehehe my son have a good day to you !! I wont waste my time ....

Back
Top Bottom