What's new

Turkistan Islamic Party claims western China attacks

actually, they're more Turkish than Turks in Turkey are.

They still write with the ancient Arabic script instead of the Latinized Turkish alphabet.

So as a Chinese, do you see the Uighurs as belonging to the Chinese race/country or are they of a foreign race? Historically, were they Chinese or Turkish?

Do you support their demands?

Uighurs are terrorists but palestinians are not ... hypocrisy !!

One cannot brand any ethnic group or nationality as Terrorist ....it only reflects a narrow ignorant stereotype mentality

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Money & support may be from US/NATO & training is from Afghanistan by India/US.

Thats news to us , don't recall even China remotely hinting anything close to it.

actually, they're more Turkish than Turks in Turkey are.

They still write with the ancient Arabic script instead of the Latinized Turkish alphabet.

Are they?? Great !! So when will you leave their land that you have occupied ??

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

One cannot brand any ethnic group or nationality as Terrorist ....it only reflects a narrow ignorant stereotype mentality

I agree with you !!

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Do you support their demands?

Yeah they support their demands with shooting their head with rifle !!

Do not bang your head on the wall, it will hurt. You dont know about this brainwashing, i know from a country that the brainwashing by the Mullahs have completely ruined many respected families. Children are really easy to be trapped by the Mullahs. And off course every individual country is different, for example, if my child goes to Masjid or Madrasah in Turkey, i wont have any objection to it, but if my son wants to go to Masjid or Madrasah in Afghanistaan or pakistan, i will stop him.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Uighurs are terrorists but palestinians are not ... hypocrisy !!

i can say the same thing about Kurds, but lets not to inot that area. Palestinians case is totally different and unique.

Do not bang your head on the wall, it will hurt. You dont know about this brainwashing, i know from a country that the brainwashing by the Mullahs have completely ruined many respected families. Children are really easy to be trapped by the Mullahs. And off course every individual country is different, for example, if my child goes to Masjid or Madrasah in Turkey, i wont have any objection to it, but if my son wants to go to Masjid or Madrasah in Afghanistaan or pakistan, i will stop him.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

i can say the same thing about Kurds, but lets not to inot that area. Palestinians case is totally different and unique.

No yu cant !! me and my family and also millions of Kurda are not terrorists ... Only half kurd/armenians are supporting pkk and being militants !!

Hmmmm...The Chinese finally getting a taste of their own medicine! After years of supporting insurgents in India's North East, the chickens have finally come home to roost! :azn:

On July 18, 1994 Palestinian and Iranian terrorists of the Hezbollah terrorist organization loaded up a truck loaded with bombs about 275 kilograms (610 lb) of ammonium nitrate fertilizer and fuel oil explosive mixture,which was detonated in front of the Jewish Community Center located in a densely constructed area of Buenos Aires which resulted in killing 85 people, Jews and Argentinians (non-Jews).

please watch this video just to give u a insight of palestinian terrorists
this is hamas,,,

now can anyone explain me the meaning of terrorist iam really confussed:hitwall:

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Hmmmm...The Chinese finally getting a taste of their own medicine! After years of supporting insurgents in India's North East, the chickens have finally come home to roost! :azn:
hahaha good one "chicken have finally come home to roost" hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
2011-08-29-Hawler.jpg
274123.jpg
274165.jpg

@westtowel

you proved that again !! You are pkk supporter no doubt .. I am kurdish why no one put me in jail? Maybe i do not support pkk this can be the reason? I think yes ...

As a Kurdish, i support Turkiye against pkk !! These terrorists do not represent us memorize it .... Money and weapons from Israel and manpower from half armenian/half kurdish !!

No yu cant !! me and my family and also millions of Kurda are not terrorists ... Only half kurd/armenians are supporting pkk and being militants !!

i am not even talking about the PPK, i ws pointing to the rights of the kurds. but lets dont discuse this in here.

i am not even talking about the PPK, i ws pointing to the rights of the kurds. but lets dont discuse this in here.

But i would say that i have the same rights which Turks have. Alright lets do not discuss...

But i would say that i have the same rights which Turks have. Alright lets do not discuss...

millions of kurds wont agree with you, but anways, it is not the topic here so lets put an end to it.

millions of kurds wont agree with you, but anways, it is not the topic here so lets put an end to it.
Yes but you cant satisfy everyone and other hand we have million of kurds satisfied as well !!

It would be the fifth time they changed their name, from Turkistan Islamic Movement, to East Turkistan Islamic Movement, to East Turkistan National Revolution Association, to Allah Party, to Turkistan Islamic Party... to Godknowswhat.

I think china is right to bar kids under the age of 18 to go to mosque, if they are exposed to Mullahs, they will be brainwashed.

whoa! wait a minute... is this true for real? they ban religious expression and freedom of religion for anyone under 18 and is this only specific to Islam?

Taller than Mountains
Deeper than the seas
BUT if you are under 18
No Mosque to see?

can anyone name another " western country" or let's see maybe a Jewish country that bans people from praying in a mosque?

Back
Top Bottom