What's new

Turkistan Islamic Party claims western China attacks

Storm in a teacup compared to the insurgencies in India really.

It depends on what you want to project to the world really. As much as you love covering up most of such "disharmonious" news, it doesn't go away.

The reality of jihad exists and you must realize it and join the rest of the world to fight against this that is harming societies of most non-Islamic countries. China has to accept this reality rather than denying it.

Dont worry, China will not break ties with Pakistan or the muslim world because of a few terrorists.

How many countries have broken ties with Muslim world? Pakistan has this penchant of actually considering that the entire Islamic world revolves around them and their concept of borderless brotherhood. This is fictional. We have regular bombings by jihadis; yet except Pakistan and Jamaatis in Bangladesh, we've excellent ties with Arabs, Malaysians, Indonesians, cordial ties with Turkish, warm ties with north African countries and even better ties with Central Asian countries.

US even after suffering 9/11 has most of the Muslim world in its diplomatic circles.

Same goes with other European countries. In fact, the reality is no non-Muslim nation is cutting ties with any Muslim countries. So what exactly are you trying to say?

This isn't about religion as most of you like to believe it; it is about rational politics. Knowing CCP and Sun Tzu, they're not stupid enough to reveal their plans so soon.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

And neither of those is good in India.

Says you who's not even recognized properly half way around the world.

we've excellent ties with Arabs, Malaysians, Indonesians, cordial ties with Turkish, warm ties with north African countries and even better ties with Central Asian countries.

Ofcourse you do. We dont have to love each other, but we can do business, right?

US even after suffering 9/11 has most of the Muslim world in its diplomatic circles.

Why shouldn't they? Muslim world has a very strategic importance for US. And its not like the entire ''muslim world'' was responsible for 9/11

Same goes with other European countries. In fact, the reality is no non-Muslim nation is cutting ties with any Muslim countries. So what exactly are you trying to say?

I am trying to say that China, because of its location and competition with India will never turn its back to Pakistan. And the ''silk road'' still goes through many muslim countries.

Says you who's not even recognized properly half way around the world.

An Indian should never talk sh*t about country like Turkey. You people live in a glass house.

not sure, mongolian? chinese?

Keep thanking chinese users for this !!! You dont want say anything against this crimes but you judge Turkish army and talk the same language of pkk here.

I hope you are only the one Afghan on this earth who support muslim killers !!! Shame on you ...

The reality of jihad exists and you must realize it and join the rest of the world to fight against this that is harming societies of most non-Islamic countries.

lol ok there Mr. Bush.

Keep thanking chinese users for this !!! You dont want say anything against this crimes but you judge Turkish army and talk the same language of pkk here.

I hope you are only the one Afghan on this earth who support muslim killers !!! Shame on you ...

Hey you should do something about it instead whining on a forum. Grab a rifle and join the Jihad.

Oh, of course Turkey isn't a military dictatorship. Not like there are coups

1960 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

like that. What, only 40 years ago? But wait there's more!

1971 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another coup.

1980 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1997 military memorandum (Turkey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even has coups today.

Alleged Coup Plotters Stand Trial in Turkey - Defense News

BBC News - Top Turkish officers charged over 'coup plot'

The Turkish government cannot control its own military. There's significant reason to fear for the safety of American nukes in Turkey, as who knows what the crazy generals might do to secure power? Turkey is not a country with an army. It is an army with a country. We call these military dictatorships.

No one wants to do business with a military dictatorship. That's why Turkey after sucking at the American breast for 50 years, is still like Mexico, while it could've been Japan. That's why Turkey is refused to be part of the EU, because EU doesn't want unstable military juntas in it.

Normally i wouldnt even answer to an ignorant know-nothing guy like you, but it seems you need some enlightenment, since you seem blinded to the truth.

Firstly Turkey is both economically, democratically, and human rights wise far ahead of China. So don't come here and play samrt with your country. It is ignorant and extremely stupid.

To put it to perspective:
GDP per capita in Turkey (PPP): 14.600
GDP per capita in CHina (PPP): 7.500

Economic Growth rate 2010:
Turkey: 8,2
China: 10,2

Turkey Political: Rights Score: 3
Civil Liberties Score: 3

China: Political Rights Score: 7
Civil Liberties Score: 6

I watched a documentary for not so long. A man just wanted to meet some Christian priests, but the police didn't allow him to meet the priest. They followed this group 24/7. You can't find this kind of extreme violation of human rights in many countries. China has mountains of problems ahead itself, both economically, human rightwise and political rightwise.

Regarding Turkey. Turkey has had its shares of military coups in the past, correct. But today the current government has silenced the military entirely and has no place in the political arena any longer. The past 10 years Turkey has witnessed a heated battle between the military and the political powers. And the government was victorious. the primary reason to why Turkey wanted to become a member of the EU was due to the military. Only through EU membership we have been able to erase the corrupt military. And today the military is nothing political wise.

As for the minimum wage. When you play card, at least provide the real source instead of 4 year old wages. The minimum wage in Turkey is currently 837.00 YTL which equals 345 €. This is the ABSOLUT minimum and no one, not even the young work for minimum wage in Turkey. Yet Turkey's minimum wage is above many of the EU countries. And about 5-10 times that of China. (NO OFFENCE INTENDED TO CHINA)

The Armenian genocide

Morgenthau336.jpg
Dead_Armenian_girl_in_Aleppo_desert.jpg
armenian_genocide1.jpg

armenian-genocide-denial-2-300x205.jpg
Morgen53.jpg

Human right apply to Kurd and Armenian too?

I said million times... I am Kurdish and we have the same rights which Turks have and also every Turkish citizens have the same rights.. Turkiye is not China !! Turkiye respect every nations and religions unlike china ..

I said million times... I am Kurdish and we have the same rights which Turks have and also every Turkish citizens have the same rights.. Turkiye is not China !! Turkiye respect every nations and religions unlike china ..

Yeah and I can probably find Jews who'd deny the holocaust. Doesn't mean they are right.

Look the vast of majority of people who are killed because of ethnic conflict and terror in Xinjiang are Han. Stop pretending like you are the victims. You are not going to get statehood, and people like you are making ethnic divisions that didn't exist 30, 40 years ago a problem.

I don't agree with the restriction put on religious and cultural practice in Xinjiang or elsewhere but the more you resort to violence and terror the less choice the government has in keeping the peace.

Yeah and I can probably find Jews who'd deny the holocaust. Doesn't mean they are right.

Who denies? I speak here the truth.. Here you are talking the same language of pkk and pretending us pkk terrorists. We never said Tukiye has fully human rights for everyone but it has more than many of countries around the world..

Armenian genocide is a bulshit !! My grandfather was a eyewitness of armeninan terrorism then he took his family from Agri to Kayseri. They have killed million of defenseless Kurdish people but now they become innocents. They have done same genocide against Azeris but still they are victim we are criminals !!

Armenian genocide is a bulshit !! My grandfather was a eyewitness of armeninan terrorism then he took his family from Agri to Kayseri. They have killed million of defenseless Kurdish people but now they become innocents. They have done same genocide against Azeris but still they are victim we are criminals !!

I saw this coming.

Look the vast of majority of people who are killed because of ethnic conflict and terror in Xinjiang are Han. Stop pretending like you are the victims. You are not going to get statehood, and people like you are making ethnic divisions that didn't exist 30, 40 years ago a problem.

I don't agree with the restriction put on religious and cultural practice in Xinjiang or elsewhere but the more you resort to violence and terror the less choice the government has in keeping the peace.

There is a very simple thing you need to understand. The majority of Kurds in Turkey support the current government (AKP). And in the current government there are about 15-20 percent Kurds if not even more. Kurds in Turkey are overly confident, supportive and satisfied with their current state. All my kurdish friends in Denmark love Turkey like a normal Turk does. Kurds and Turks are the same, end of story. And Kurds WOULD never acept any help from the traitorious Zionists.

Back
Top Bottom