What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is beyond good. :p:

Let me explain.

You go in and order 1 porsiyon dürüm döner. ( should be around 20 TL)

These comes for free.

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_002.JPG

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_003.JPG

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_004.JPG

All of them are delicious

And comes dürüm döner. :yay:

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_005.JPG

^^^This is 1.5 porsion. 1 Porsiyon consists of 4 pieces. I had 2.5 porsiyon once. :D

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_006.JPG

After eating, comes the Tea.

tumblr_md5pqp7hdf1r562hbo1_1280.jpg

Tea is limitless, you can drink as much as you want to.

At the past they used to offer cigarette with tea. After banning "smoking indoors". They don't give cigarettes anymore.

You have to try if you ever came to ANKARA. :)

Edit: I forgot to say, you can refill your potato chips for free. I think, once we refilled ours for 3 times.
46881156.jpg

I remember them bringing filled mushroom as well.

Well, Aspavas are a bit out of my league unfortunately, I'm a student :D I went to them one time and it was when my father was visiting me here, we randomly stopped at an aspava at Cemal Gürsel, don't know if it was one of the famous ones, probably not.

The restaurants above seem quality wise ok.
Kind of expensive though. Especially at Turkish standards.

Who runs TR Defence.com? SSM?

It is beyond good. :p:

Let me explain.

You go in and order 1 porsiyon dürüm döner. ( should be around 20 TL)

These comes for free.

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_002.JPG

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_003.JPG

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_004.JPG

All of them are delicious

And comes dürüm döner. :yay:

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_005.JPG

^^^This is 1.5 porsion. 1 Porsiyon consists of 4 pieces. I had 2.5 porsiyon once. :D

aspava_yildiz_beyi_esat_ankara_soslu_soganli_durum_doner_cacik_salata_patates_kunefe_adana_yemek_lezzet_gezgini_006.JPG

After eating, comes the Tea.

tumblr_md5pqp7hdf1r562hbo1_1280.jpg

Tea is limitless, you can drink as much as you want to.

At the past they used to offer cigarette with tea. After banning "smoking indoors". They don't give cigarettes anymore.

You have to try if you ever come to ANKARA. :)

Edit: I forgot to say, you can refill your potato chips for free. I think, once we refilled ours for 3 times.
damn im coming to ankara i hop this restaurant don't get bankrupt :D

Beyler komutanımız tahliye edilmiş. Bu Türkiye dışında bile çok önemli bir haber. Ben şu an uygun değilim. Birimiz bunu Europe&Russia section'da thread yapabilir mi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom