What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sıkıntı yok gibi ozaman abi. Babam bir yandan bastiriyor oglum git aksilik cikmasin, bende biraz erindigimden Stockholm'a gitmeyi gözum yemiyor.. Burda okudugum üniversite egitimi Turkiyede is görse yemin ederim temelli tasinirdim, hic buralara gelmemis olsaydi babam buyuk ihtimal askerlik uzerinde birsey secerdim.

Türkiye'de uzman olmak benim çok istediğim birşey, fakat ne yazık ki Türkiye'de işler o kadar kolay değil di askerlik konusun da. Çok sorun yaratırlar dediler. Soy kütlene kadar bakarlar. Düşünce tarzın onlara uymazsa almazlar bile dediler. Türkiye'de yaşayan kuzenimi de olur olmadık sebeplerden dolayı red ettikleri için, hep soğudum bu askerlik konusunda.

Oysa burda, Türk olamama rağmen, askeri harp okuluna kabul ediyorlar. En çok önem verdikleri şey Türkiye'deki gibi saçma sapan şeyler yerine, müracaat eden kişinin piskolojik durumu.

Fakat Hollanda kuvvetlerine girmek hiç etik gelmiyor du bana. O yüzden vaz geçtim.

Check out who I follow :chilli:

folow.jpg

Uzun zamandır arka planda takip ediyordum forumu bi selam vereyim dedim. Umarım hepiniz iyisinizdir, yeni arkadaşlar katılmış onlarda hoşgeldiler.

Arkadaşlar bide bu yeni çıkan 21 yaş asker alımı ne anlama geliyor? Benim yaş olmuş 19, yazın Türkiye'ye gelecegim nasip olursa şimdi havaalanında apar topar götürürler mi askerliği uzatmazsak? Aslında fena olmazdı biraz kitaplardan kafamızı çıkarmış olurduk.. :D
Hosgeldin.

Last edited:
@ghara ghan

Just remembered something related to Turkmens :D , at my grandpa's brithplace(we visit time to times), there are a group of villages called Turkmen villages, I checked their origin, they were from eastern parts of Anatolia, as I said for some reasons I'm not certainly sure but Ottomans were usually prefaring to call nomads from eastern Anatolia as Turkmens, and western Anatolia as Yörüks.

But the thing is they are not much liked by other villages :D because they're kind of bandits, playing mafia, they even say these guys are the reason for lack of development in entire town and surrounding areas :D

@ghara ghan

Just remembered something related to Turkmens :D , at my grandpa's brithplace(we visit time to times), there are a group of villages called Turkmen villages, I checked their origin, they were from eastern parts of Anatolia, as I said for some reasons I'm not certainly sure but Ottomans were usually prefaring to call nomads from eastern Anatolia as Turkmens, and western Anatolia as Yörüks.

But the thing is they are not much liked by other villages :D because they're kind of bandits, playing mafia, they even say these guys are the reason for lack of development in entire town and surrounding areas :D

You know this post is likely to start a FAT argument with ghara ghan, right?:what:

Bahoz, that Chinese guy, and that Russian kid?!!! who is karan?
LOL at Bahoz getting banned again. Hopefully, after turks protests about this terrorist lover, mods have become more sensitive about him, and ban him immediately, after he starts to trolls.
Karan said Turkey cant build an airliner so I said to him prove it and then I started following him. It makes people feel uncomfortable and awkward if they just said something bad and now they are being followed.:devil:

You know this post is likely to start a FAT argument with ghara ghan, right?:what:
dude he has nothing against me he is my dude :yay:

that probable cuz of ottoman-safavid later ottoman-afshar wars thats not impotent usually enemies call each others as such
my tribe are well know for their shipbuilding and navigation skill we also build tower in middle of Caspian sea we call it as basagha it's help us with fishing and it can only be build in shores of turkmenistan cuz those shores are not so deep our ships has 27 meter long with 8 people on bord and it's for trading we have both villagers nomadic and urban and and sailor populations and thats help us a lot to our economy . our trade rout was to port town like bandare anzali baku astarakhan chelegken there was very bad dirt road with dangerous animals like leoperd and tigers wolf ... help us to get more rich by sea we sell our farming goods (inculding silk and food ) along with guru balik/meyve carpets, animals ,things build by metal like knife, turkmen wine .... that was old good days :laugh:

Last edited:
@ghara ghan

I don't think it was politic, lets be honest, nomadic tribes liked raiding etc. , it was part of our nature :D its not only Turkmens, it was same everywhere :D

At some points, Ottoman officials had hard times travelling through anatolia because their way would be cut, Avshars were particularly famous for this, famous Zeybeks from western Anatolia were also originally just bandits or rebels :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom