What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ghara ghan @Ostad
I don't wanna post in that f***ing section again. They are bunch of low-IQ bigot racists. So, please do not mention or quote me in that troll nest again ;) Instead, mention, or quote me in Turkish Section;) It is also your choice to the same thing or have any other policies ;)

@ghara ghan @Ostad
I don't wanna post in that f***ing section again. They are bunch of low-IQ bigot racists. So, please do not mention or quote me in that troll nest again ;) Instead, mention, or quote me in Turkish Section;) It is also your choice to the same thing or have any other policies ;)
yea i have dedicated to leave iranian section too but i have one last post to give !

@ghara ghan @Ostad
sorry bro too late. not going to happen again.

What happened to Turkish tea house?

I occasionally used to go there to enjoy some good convos; but now it's a tavern. I'm a Muslim, how could I enter a tavern? :(

@ghara ghan @Ostad
yea i have dedicated to leave iranian section too but i have one last post to give !

It's all over @Ir.Tab. again. :)

Nobody can disturb you here. :dirol:

Me and @ghara ghan have made our decisions, which is not going back there. You can also think of doing the same thing as well ;) Anyway, there won't be any push by me or ghara ghan, on you to do so ;)

i am not going to hand over that section to some fancy pants racists. and going to kick their a$$.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom