What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back @Sinan .

Now the remaining question is, what happened to @ghara ghan ?
We should make a co-op search and rescue team with the İranians.

His account is accessable. Probably busy with real life.

@Kaan

I will congratulate you when i see the mod title under your username. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys come up with some rules you would like to see implemented?

Nice of you to ask. :)

I'm skipping trollings, insults etc.. (the obvious ones)

I'm most sensitive about our sticky posts. @farag trolled so much in our sticky threads when we didn't have a mod.

What is anka S?
I call it sucky anka. It is better than anka ie nothing. It shows a deep lag of anka developments.

TAI Anka | MALE UAV | Page 27

Sticky threads should be monitored closely, as people learn most of the infos about our defence industry from those threads.

Can you guys come up with some rules you would like to see implemented?

Kaan a sticky thread should be opened as 'Turkish Politic Discussions'... All politic discussions should be made there... You shouldn't allow any politic threads to be opened... I can say this... You know the rest about trolls...

congrats @Kaan ! :tup:
of course i don't wanna interfere with your mod tasks, but i highly suggest you to threadban that Lordoftyrannus guy whenever you see him trolling again with useless provocations.

Just so you guys know I am basically your employee. So think of this new situation like that.

Im still gonna be tough though when it comes to our sections rules which we will all create in the next couple of days.

Just so you guys know I am basically your employee. So think of this new situation like that.

Im still gonna be tough though when it comes to our sections rules which we will all create in the next couple of days.
Congratulations @Kaan, finally there is a mod :-)

May be I sound dumb but there should be a thread where in we can report people who are behind turkish flags and try to provoke people of other nationalities which in turn write bad about Turkey.It would be good if you people report them in mass as I have very less hope from the Moderators of PDF especially when the report comes from an Indian. They don't take action on it.

I encountered Sultan of Erdogan who was blurting shyte on Indian threads and humiliating us and when we answered him back (without knowing that he is a troll but on the basis of his flags) some Turk mates did not like it.

I should have some special privileges as I am the only girl who participated in Turkish Revolution on PDF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom