What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

JAL7yj.jpg

Guys.. I found this funny and annoying in certain times.. Since the Turkish citizens say about the OKK 'AKA' 'Bordo Bereli' thinking they are the worlds best soldiers... Well its false.. They think that in NATO Special Force Competition Paracross. Isn't significantly making them the worlds best.. I am being realistic here. Right now everybody thinks world best is Polish GROM and British SAS.. Since They think Bordo Bereli has won Delta force and their is a picture.. Well that doesn't look any Delta Operator for me... Wearing a MARPAT camouflage. Since the American Marines own it.. Ozel Kuvvetler are really trained Elite badasses. But what our community thinks that they are the best.. Since they think Delta Force is shit... Well US doesn't share any Training or footage about SFOD ( Delta) Since they keep them in classified.. Matter of fact our Special Force doesn't join SF Competition that much.

Like in Paracross. If they actually won, It would be C-Team (Echoleon-3) A-Team is mostly highly classified due because of OPSEC Or something not sure what it is.. So ye :-).

Recently a Pakistani Sniper from SSG took out a Taliban fighter with an AW at 2000mt range. This rifle is deadly accurate, especially with Lapua rounds.

Hello Brother. Accuracy Arctic Warfare ? Thank you.

After I saw the add on noise suppressor it was clear for me that he is a real Türk Sniper hunting.

Hello Brother. Accuracy Arctic Warfare ? Thank you.

After I saw the add on noise suppressor it was clear for me that he is a real Türk Sniper hunting.

It does seem to be a sniper rifle for sure but on a side note, having a noise suppressor and a large scope does not identify the weapon as such. It has to be a stand alone firing system/mechanism specifically designed to get the highest accuracy on the longest effective range in purpose, be it bolt-action or semi-automatic depending on mission environment of the sniper. On the other hand DMRs, in our military referred as Platoon Sharpshooter Rifle, have a lot of differences from snipers.

Recently a Pakistani Sniper from SSG took out a Taliban fighter with an AW at 2000mt range. This rifle is deadly accurate, especially with Lapua rounds.

Hats off for that guy though. How was the environment and weather conditions?

P.s Months ago last time I read, PAF had decided to join Turkish-Azeri exercise TurAz Eagle, I heard that it was gonna start by the end of this month.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom