What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

The heaviest involvement of OKK in NATO assistance operations was Iraq 2001-2003.

Somalia stories are all literally bullshit.

Most of the Afghanistan stories are also exaggerated. After Task Force K-Bar OKK had little to no operational role beyond training fighters.

exaggerated

Acceptable, also Geronimo was much PR.
We should post what we know 1:1 from participants. Not from rumors.
If I should trust my SAT friend E.G (PERSEC :azn:) you know him from Poyraz I hope,
Kardak where he participated was if I follow his argues also exaggerated.

In another video, hulusi akar on a sat boat passing under yavuz sultan selim bridge.. so, they are in Riva.

when we gonna learn to make good videos? i can make better videos by myself with better camera handling.
Getting professional service is not hard thing but Turkish Armed Forces uses its own sources to shoot video and take photograph. We have seen example for outsourcing-Turkish Stars and SoloTurk. I hope that they will learn importance of public relations and methods of it.

Getting professional service is not hard thing but Turkish Armed Forces uses its own sources to shoot video and take photograph. We have seen example for outsourcing-Turkish Stars and SoloTurk. I hope that they will learn importance of public relations and methods of it.

then pay some pro to do this. greeks doin really nice videos.

SAT is starting to look more cool :-)
SATCOM.jpg
SATCOMA.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom