What's new

turkish special force funny fail video.

Thats one tough door. If I was selling that thing I would use that as my Super bowl commercial. Guaranteed billionare.

Seeing the clip again after the first few strikes the rest were very half hearted. Plus the ram seems to be a bit on the smaller size. Different size rams are used for different size doors.

Seeing the clip again after the first few strikes the rest were very half hearted. Plus the ram seems to be a bit on the smaller size. Different size rams are used for different size doors.

Mate, I don't think a human can open this door by sheer force. My grandma has a similar KALE door.

As you can see in the video police rams into locks, hoping that he can break the two lids and open the door.

The fact is there are multiple lids (4 above, 4 under, 6+6 at the sides). So when you hit the door the force you projected divides by 20 for each lid... Even if you exert a great you can't break the lids but maybe remove the door frame from the wall.

So we even poured concrete inside the door frame.

This is what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the reasoning behind trying to knock down an old man's door? Was grandpa a drug kingpin?

What a disgrace. If it were real terrorist they would have been mowed down.

Back
Top Bottom