What's new

Turkish Space Programs

But it doesn’t apply the opposite. If you would follow this kind logic, Turkey could has any kind of weapon system, because of non existing evidence.
Yes but AUz wrote that Turkey spoke of a 2000km missile years ago, not “any kind” of weapon. MightyBender mentioned missile programs being more secretive not “any kind” of weapon.

The problem with bigger weapons is too hide it tests. Or we have it but tested it somewhere else maybe.

Yes but AUz wrote that Turkey spoke of a 2000km missile years ago, not “any kind” of weapon. MightyBender mentioned missile programs being more secretive not “any kind” of weapon.

Does it change anything? Have you any proof of a 2000 km missile?

Does it change anything? Have you any proof of a 2000 km missile?

Israel didn’t have the proof for nukes yet. Britons proofed that they had broken Enigma crypto-coding after 50 years! So, what’s the point?

Israel didn’t have the proof for nukes yet. Britons proofed that they had broken Enigma crypto-coding after 50 years! So, what’s the point?

False. Israel has the proof, because they should know if they have or have not nukes. The point is simple, without evidence, you can’t claim you have this or that. This is untrustworthy.

Good point, now if we had displayed a SOM that had a range of 800 km then I don't think claiming to have a 2000 km would have been that far fetched. However talking about it and having it is two different things.

On the other hand it would be pretty silly to show off such a capability to your friends and enemies.

I remember when @cabatli_53 master was talking about a missile that was tested in range like 800-850km but I dont remember about which missile he was talking about. Maybe it was SOM? @cabatli_53 can you put some light on the matter with the missiles we have with bigger ranges of course without giving us detailed or compromising information. I am sure that the other members to want to hear your opinion about our possible missile capabilities.

I remember when @cabatli_53 master was talking about a missile that was tested in range like 800-850km but I dont remember about which missile he was talking about. Maybe it was SOM? @cabatli_53 can you put some light on the matter with the missiles we have with bigger ranges of course without giving us detailed or compromising information. I am sure that the other members to want to hear your opinion about our possible missile capabilities.

J-600T Yıldırım I (150 km)
J-600T Yıldırım II (300 km)
J-600T Yıldırım III (900 km)
J-600T Yıldırım IV (2500 km) --> in development

In the last parade there were some trucks with rockets bigger than the normal J-600T Yıldırım II, probably J-600T Yıldırım III.

J-600T Yıldırım I (150 km)
J-600T Yıldırım II (300 km)
J-600T Yıldırım III (900 km)
J-600T Yıldırım IV (2500 km) --> in development

In the last parade there were some trucks with rockets bigger than the normal J-600T Yıldırım II, probably J-600T Yıldırım III.
Nothing personal brother but till now I heard so many contradicting information about Yildirim I-II-III and so on that I am not sure on what I can believe. Thats why I asked @cabatli_53 for that information. About missiles and their ranges. If we are lucky enough he can even share some things that he "heard" in order to make us happy. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom