What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Sure soldier has effect on the result but firstly sniper rifle must be good... If rifle sucks what can soldier do ?..

Also are you saying me that Pakistan Army don't know how to test & choose a sniper rifle are they stupid ?..

Watch this and see what kind of things happened in these comparison of sniper rifles... What did Pakistan Army do ?.. How they tested ?...

Also you can see there which sniper rifles were JNG-90's rivals, which countries' sniper rifles were there and what is the result...

modern sniper rifles are already accurate , it all comes down to the skill of the sniper

just like you cant say Altay is better than other western tanks
all of them are modern tanks and it all comes down to how well the crew is trained

@Azeri440

I tell you Pakistan Army tested many sniper rifles including JNG-90... I ask you is if Pakistan Army did a stupid thing to challenge these sniper rifles if they are all accurate already... Don't they know how to challenge & test sniper rifles ?.. Did you watch the video ?.. A guy from Pakistan tells what happened in these tests & what kind of things Pakistan Army did.. Do you think they let same snipers make shot with same sniper rifles or did they shot for 1 time or with what kind of ammos they did these tests... Didn't you watch it ?..

MKE exports ammunition under the name of ZQI to US markets.
ZQI Ammunition
ZQI-9mm-can-with-battle-pack-box-and-rounds.jpg

ZQI-5.56-can-with-battle-pack-box-and-rounds.jpg

A great thread. I love Turkish finishing quality.

So we have a 7mm and 5mm rifle. Is their a 9mm rifle?

@Combat-Master

Can you tell something about the rifle (white one) on your first pic?

Back
Top Bottom