What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

There are some pics on the net. But I think these are not final model.

Attachments

• sxtx7.jpg
    sxtx7.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 173
Is their any picture of MPT-56?

5,56 mm rifle from mke doesn't exist . But KALE firm which designed critical parts for mpt76 and helped MKE , showed its 5,56 rifle that has identical parts and same system. So we can call it our 5,56 rifle.

I guess we wont see 5,56 rifle from MKE for a long time, because our existing 5,56 rifles are relatively new ones and army didnt call for a bid to exchange them. MKE is goverment firm and they never make anything that hasn't been ordered.

But smart kale saw the bazaar for 5,56 rifle and designed it for markets. they have know-how of Mpt76 and they are private firm . They know goverment never buy a 7,62 rifle from them so they work for civilian markets with 5,56.

Why don't we just buy Austria? they have awesome firearm companies :)

Turkish small arms suck azz, MKEK is a joke why do we even bother?

Why don't we just buy Austria? they have awesome firearm companies :)

Turkish small arms suck azz, MKEK is a joke why do we even bother?
Well most of the Turkish guns are clones of other guns maybe a few tweeks here and there but nothing serious. Sarsilmaz has some nice pistols though. Also all of the reviews I have seen on youtube about Turkish guns were positive except for that toy shotgun.

We need more innovation.

Well most of the Turkish guns are clones of other guns maybe a few tweeks here and there but nothing serious. Sarsilmaz has some nice pistols though. Also all of the reviews I have seen on youtube about Turkish guns were positive except for that toy shotgun.

We need more innovation.
Sarsılmaz pistols are also clones... Kılınç 2000, their most succesful pistol is a CZ75 clone for example.

there are very, very few exceptions.
Turkish small arms industry sucks azz in general, not just MKEK

Fvcking Austria has Glock and Steyr, Belgium has FN what do we have?
an industry that produces clones of a clone of a clone's clone and can't even get the production right.

This thread deserves to be unstuck.

Last edited:
Sarsılmaz pistols are also clones... Kılınç 2000, their most succesful pistol is a CZ75 clone for example.

there are very, very few exceptions.
Turkish small arms industry sucks azz in general, not just MKEK

Fvcking Austria has Glock and Steyr, Belgium has FN what do we have?
an industry that produces clones of a clone of a clone's clone and can't even get the production right.

This thread deserves to be unstuck.

you are so right, why do we not have just at least one good pistol and one good rifle..

Unfortunately the UTS 15 sucks according to everyone that has used it. it doesn't even cycle correctly
Correct ...It has a great dispute with the spent cases ...call the HR and they never give you any response !

Back
Top Bottom