What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

No somali getting the mpt 76 is more important . And even talking about exporting it while we need decades to fullfill our OWN inventory

By the time Turkish inventories are filled with this MPT 76 rifle people in other countries will probably develop even better guns by that time. To be honnest it’s sometimes better to just import what you need instead of wasting time and energy.

So that means MoD will not renew serial production contracts with Kalekalıp and Sarsılmaz after current contracts

So that means MoD will not renew serial production contracts with Kalekalıp and Sarsılmaz after current contracts

I really don't know what they are thinking with this. Either they pressure MKEK into investing into more production lines to get production rate way higher up or they can the whole project and look into foreign weapons for our Armed Forces until we can produce more than 40.000 weapons per year.

I really have a feeling MKEK is trying to steal money, they don't invest into anything but get the money for 250.000 weapons while needing 9 YEARS to reach that number, wtf.

9 goddamn YEARS other countries produce millions of weapons in the same time, while these incompetent/corrupt f*cks can only produce 40.000 per years. That's 110 guns per day WTF, something is not right. Do they only have 5 workers or what?!

DPPxiHtW0AAPVjv.jpg

By the time Turkish inventories are filled with this MPT 76 rifle people in other countries will probably develop even better guns by that time. To be honnest it’s sometimes better to just import what you need instead of wasting time and energy.

It is better to go through the painful procedure of babying your nascent defense industry while your nation is at peace. But I agree Turkey has bungled up this small arms process, similar to the long delays in the T-129 program. We have to become more serious.

Bad news for HK416 which platform Turkey copied for own assault rifle.

H&K 433 is positioning the rifle as a candidate for the German Bundeswehr's competition to select a new assault rifle.[2] The H&K G36, the Bundeswehr's standard gun since 1997, is to be phased out and a replacement is planned to be phased in from 2020.

Apart from HK416 , it's stock is folding , inside the stock there is no bolt mechanism.It makes shorter than HK416.
Instead of polymer receiver of G36 they used aluminum receiver and modular, quick-detachable barrel .
11" barreled rifLe weights just 3.2kg.
https://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/assault-rifles/hk433/hk433/overview.html
csm_HK433_li_33c0f2f026.png

H&K 433 is positioning the rifle as a candidate for the German Bundeswehr's competition to select a new assault rifle.[2] The H&K G36, the Bundeswehr's standard gun since 1997, is to be phased out and a replacement is planned to be phased in from 2020.

Apart from HK416 , it's stock is folding , inside the stock there is no bolt mechanism.It makes shorter than HK416.
Instead of polymer receiver of G36 they used aluminum receiver and modular, quick-detachable barrel .
https://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/assault-rifles/hk433/hk433/overview.html
Aaaand what has this got to do with Turkey ?

Aaaand what has this got to do with Turkey ?
Don't accept this news as redundant please.
I shouldnt have shared here but Turkishmen must know about platform which they copy.
HE 416 platform hasn't prefered by Germans.

AKA it's an H&K version of the SCAR basically
Scar receiver made from polymer,
but hk433 is aluminium.

1. Germany hasn't selected a rifle yet. 2. The MPT-55 carbine is lighter than the HK433, at 2.9kg. 3. One country's requirements aren't the same as another, so Germany's eventual selection of the HK433 wouldn't mean what you're saying it means. 4. You're comparing a 5.56mm carbine and a 7.62mm battle rifle as though they're the same. 5. The MPT isn't a copy of the HK416.

Overall, one of the most misguided posts I've seen in this forum. I'll be calling you Hurshid Jr from now on.

Don't accept this news as redundant please.
I shouldnt have shared here but Turkishmen must know about platform which they copy.
HE 416 platform hasn't prefered by Germans.

Scar receiver made from polymer,
but hk433 is aluminium.
Who gives a shit what they prefer.

1. Germany hasn't selected a rifle yet. 2. The MPT-55 carbine is lighter than the HK433, at 2.9kg. 3. One country's requirements aren't the same as another, so Germany's eventual selection of the HK433 wouldn't mean what you're saying it means. 4. You're comparing a 5.56mm carbine and a 7.62mm battle rifle as though they're the same. 5. The MPT isn't a copy of the HK416.

Overall, one of the most misguided posts I've seen in this forum. I'll be calling you Hurshid Jr from now on.
One country's requirement is different?
You must have forgotten HK416 and HK433 was created by one country:)By Germany.
Does MPT 55 weight 2.9 kg ? May be you copied data's from hk416 11"?

2 different missiles with the name Mizrak? What the hell is going on with marketing over there.
You are the person who dared blamin the best working organisation in Turkey, Confusing between rocket and missile.

Who cares what kind of complex you have?You should better learn about rockets.

Who gives a shit what they prefer.
But having copied HK416 German rifle, you gave all the shit you had.

How can you pretend to have genuine assault rifle?
All responsinble engineers for MPT must follow the news about HK416-417. Its vital to predict corresponding mechanical fails.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom