What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Which ever in my opinion Institute of Optronics should start producing at least two Gun Mounted Night Vision as well as two Thermal Sights. Entire world is equipping its soldier with optics and all the gadgets entire world is not retard and we are not superman or Sultan Rahi that we don't need that stuff. I am seriously getting pissed on this theory that gear doesn't matter they think best special forces in the world even countries like Azerbijan are better equipped.

dtx_281216__(3).jpg
We already have NVGs and thermal sights for soldiers and guns.

And pretty sure aiming sights too... if not... something like EOTech.

We already have NVGs and thermal sights for soldiers and guns.

And pretty sure aiming sights too... if not... something like EOTech.
Look at the pictures you yourself post of soldiers on Pakistan Multimedia hardly any of them are carrying optics red dot or others sometimes I really want to meet my Army leadership and ask they whether they consider entire world foolish or they are some sort of super human

Hazrat they are already in use in very large quantities and more are being bought all the time. Better than following the entire world it's better to use your brain and set an exemplary role model.
Their are some basic things in modern times which remain same for every force around the world and one of them is gear which includes optics and night vision and thermal sights. Russian Special Forces in one fight in Syria wiped out few hundred ISIS dumbos just because they were equipped with latest night vision and Russians were only 16 in number and all survived and killed more than 200 ISIS dumbos

Look at the pictures you yourself post of soldiers on Pakistan Multimedia hardly any of them are carrying optics red dot or others sometimes I really want to meet my Army leadership and ask they whether they consider entire world foolish or they are some sort of super human

Their are some basic things in modern times which remain same for every force around the world and one of them is gear which includes optics and night vision and thermal sights. Russian Special Forces in one fight in Syria wiped out few hundred ISIS dumbos just because they were equipped with latest night vision and Russians were only 16 in number and all survived and killed more than 200 ISIS dumbos
Malanga... charsi pi huwi hai?

If these arent optics what are they?
21106651_1330149977097299_3113185389686325256_n.jpg
22853082_848321768674888_2096797655348719816_n.jpg
23167540_852397114934020_3296789275639462342_n.jpg

Dont lie.. offcourse not each and every soldier is equipped with them.. but they are pretty common .. specially with troops in operational or hard areas...

Hazrat I can't quite understand this appetite! Let me tell you a story I once asked a Retired person who was my dad's relative and he retired a General. His view was no need for NV devices.

Now Institute of Optronics that has recently become a target of yours used to make outdated AN/PVS-5 which were Vietnam Era NV along with AN/PVS 4 During Zia's era the US gave these which are garbage even 30 years ago.

Today it's far better all troops are given NV who are operating on the front If it wasn't for these NV devices the war against terrorist would never have been won!

Hazrat I can't quite understand this appetite! Let me tell you a story I once asked a Retired person who was my dad's relative and he retired a General. His view was no need for NV devices.

Now Institute of Optronics that has recently become a target of yours used to make outdated AN/PVS-5 which were Vietnam Era NV along with AN/PVS 4 During Zia's era the US gave these which are garbage even 30 years ago.

Today it's far better all troops are given NV who are operating on the front If it wasn't for these NV devices the war against terrorist would never have been won!
Yes I know the mindset ask him How he plans to fight in a Jungle at night against the enemy ??? Does he has special eyes or he wants to first set up special lights like Gaddafi stadium has than will fight

I post most of the pics there... remember?
Yes I know Sir and I follow them and wait for you to post pictures

He died a long time ago Hazrat. Point is you have the equipment. Your personal lust is something completely different.

I know they arent Turkish made guns but its very useful for us.
At least we wont expect more than the guns are.
First myth : AK platforms work in mud.
Unfortunatelly i am dissapointed.
Here all kind of AK platforms failed in mud.

Second myth:AR-15 can work in mud. AR-1 is very complex gun.
AR-15 platform worked even cover was opened.
Edit:
After that I found another videos in mud test AR-15 also failed.
For conclusion: all platforms will be failed if the rifle overly contacts with mud.
Having been failed , you should immieditely clean your gun in field!!Here is the profits of AK platform which consists very simple and few parts and details.

But this facts could never change my opinion for AK platforms.
Because AK platforms still the cheapest, lihgter, simple and easy to produce and use due-to they are made from stamped receiver which weights much less then milled receivers.
And AK platforms consist few details which are very easy to assemble in combat. There is no pins to lose in fields.
Eventually AK platforms still the best alternative for the mass production and to arm nation in the world war.
AK-103 which is shorter ak74 variant weights3kg, Ak-74U weights 2,7 kg and cost much more cheaper than others.
Thats every country need.
Our MPT76 -55 or HK 416 or 417 platform is more expensive, heavier and complexed with a lot of liitle parts than AK platforms.
We need lighter, cheaper, simplier assault rifle from stamped metal receiver which we will use and produce immensly in the unexpected war.
1200px-RK_62_76.jpg

Valmet rk62 -m76(stamped receiver).
Its just weight 3,5kg and has 14,5" barrel

Last edited:
According to our Minister of Defence 250.000 MPT-76s will be delivered till 2026.

This a big fat failure. Needing 9 years to deliver a quarter of a million weapons your army needs is a disgrace to this country. According to this the army will finally have enough weapons to arm every soldiers in every branch in 2040+ and don't forget stockpiling weapons in case of a war. What a joke.

Such a failure, its not even funny anymore. Our soldiers will have to use 30-40 year old G3s for the next 20-30 years. Good job MKEK and Ministery of Defence.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom