What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

One country's requirement is different?
You must have forgotten HK416 and HK433 was created by one country:)By Germany.
Does MPT 55 weight 2.9 kg ? May be you copied data's from hk416 11"?

You are the person who dared blamin the best working organisation in Turkey, Confusing between rocket and missile.

Who cares what kind of complex you have?You should better learn about rockets.

But having copied HK416 German rifle, you gave all the shit you had.

How can you pretend to have genuine assault rifle?
All responsinble engineers for MPT must follow the news about HK416-417. Its vital to predict corresponding mechanical fails.
I m gone buy one for my self, I ll abuse the sht out of that rifle and I ll get back to u with results. Picture, videos etc. will be included.

I m gone buy one for my self, I ll abuse the sht out of that rifle and I ll get back to u with results. Picture, videos etc. will be included.
I ll even do better buy one HK pull booths parts and compare it.

I ll even do better buy one HK pull booths parts and compare it.
Comparing HK416 against what? MPT55??:))Be carefull dont pay more:)
In the USA, HK416 are not sold , these are MR556 for civil market.
You could compare Mr556 against HK416 if you able to elicit HK416 , If you were in SEAL team:))

Last edited:
Comparing HK416 against what? MPT55??:))Be carefull dont pay more:)
In the USA, HK416 are not sold , these are MR556 for civil market.
You could compare Mr556 against HK416 if you able to elicit HK416 , If you were in SEAL team:))
I m looking at one right now 450 bucks

I have safety load weapon u have no clue.

It’s in the box, thing is I hate pay money for German stuff. I may not buy it just for that reason.

It’s in the box, thing is I hate pay money for German stuff. I may not buy it just for that reason.

The award for quote **** up of the year goes too

4000 new MPT76 rifles will be delivered in the next days to the Turkish Armed Forces. 3500 will be from MKEK and 500 will be from Kalekalip.
24991180_1680453145319437_6333555143738567507_n.jpg

4000 new MPT76 rifles will be delivered in the next days to the Turkish Armed Forces. 3500 will be from MKEK and 500 will be from Kalekalip.
24991180_1680453145319437_6333555143738567507_n.jpg
Will the 500 given by the other company will be exactly same as MKEK ones ?

Will the 500 given by the other company will be exactly same as MKEK ones ?
As far as I know there are not changes in term of design and a standard package between the MKEK ones and the ones from Kale. Like many others I personally think that the quality of the 500 produced by Kale will be on higher level compared to the ones produced by MKEK and maybe that will be different. At the moment I think that MKEK is not on the level that it must be if it aims to be the main arms and ammunition source of the Turkish Armed Forces. I think that at the moment private companies and especially Kale is doing very good job but unfortunately I think that Kale is not receiving the attention it deserves. With the recent developments in MKEK I am starting to lose hope in it. I am 100% sure that MKEK must be renovated and higher level engineers and more professional staff must be issued with the objective of delivering high quality and why not state of art products to TSK because TSK deserves it.

Indigenous Solution for Gatling by SATEK ARGE

SATEK ARGE who participated in the awards ceremony of the Unmanned Land Vehicles competition drew attention with its indigenous and national "Gatling" weapon system. SATEK ARGE officials are able to design a Gatling Gun System to meet specific needs; four different ammunition and artillery with 7,62X51mm, 12,7X99mm, 20,0X102mm, 25,0X137mm calibers. The system, for which a patent application was made, rises interest with its lighter structure than the system counterparts and has a reduced the possibility of stiction. The 7.62 X 51 mm gatling system, which weighs about 30 kg, will have a weight of less than 17 kg in the proposed design. The system can fire a maximum of 15 seconds at a time and can throw a thousand rounds during this time. With this feature, Gatling will be able to shoot about 4,000 rounds per minute. The Gatling system exhibited for the competition was placed on Alpera Defence Systems' Alkar R4 unmanned land vehicle system. Six-wheeled and tracked versions of R4s are being desinged. Alkar R4 is powered in four wheels with electric motor, diesel generator charging electric motor.

http://en.c4defence.com/Agenda/indigenous-solution-for-gatling-by-satek-arge/5302/1

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom