What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

I m looking at one right now 450 bucks

I have safety load weapon u have no clue.

It’s in the box, thing is I hate pay money for German stuff. I may not buy it just for that reason.

450 USD? For a HK416??? In what universe are you living, from who are you buying a HK416, H&K are not just giving away these rifles, you know this right?

In what kind of stupid country is it legal to buy war weapons for personal usage. I can only think of one.

In what kind of stupid country is it legal to buy war weapons for personal usage. I can only think of one.
USA is the world leader in that. If you've got the cash you can buy any kind of weapon you desire.

gun-store-ar-15-assault-rifle-011713jpg-aa4187e763b807b3.jpg

Hell. if you're rich enough you can even own tanks and jet fighters in the US.

FallBackImageTanksandTracks.jpg

main-qimg-7625a1939d048fbf769971e317088684-c

Ukraine and Russia are this kind of countries.
In Europe there are a lot of countries allow their citizens to buy and keep semi-auto, rifled barrel carbines.
Actually this carbines(hk416) which are sold in the USA, aren't hk416 !They're just hk556! They're different guns.
According the Internet Bundeswehr refused HK416 due to their high prices. That's why HecklerKoch launched new modal hk433 for Bundeswehr.
I really wonder if the Turkish MPT76 is expensive and has high quality as same as its German Relative that it has been cloned.

Indigenous Solution for Gatling by SATEK ARGE

SATEK ARGE who participated in the awards ceremony of the Unmanned Land Vehicles competition drew attention with its indigenous and national "Gatling" weapon system. SATEK ARGE officials are able to design a Gatling Gun System to meet specific needs; four different ammunition and artillery with 7,62X51mm, 12,7X99mm, 20,0X102mm, 25,0X137mm calibers. The system, for which a patent application was made, rises interest with its lighter structure than the system counterparts and has a reduced the possibility of stiction. The 7.62 X 51 mm gatling system, which weighs about 30 kg, will have a weight of less than 17 kg in the proposed design. The system can fire a maximum of 15 seconds at a time and can throw a thousand rounds during this time. With this feature, Gatling will be able to shoot about 4,000 rounds per minute. The Gatling system exhibited for the competition was placed on Alpera Defence Systems' Alkar R4 unmanned land vehicle system. Six-wheeled and tracked versions of R4s are being desinged. Alkar R4 is powered in four wheels with electric motor, diesel generator charging electric motor.

http://en.c4defence.com/Agenda/indigenous-solution-for-gatling-by-satek-arge/5302/1

SENEL CANIK:
"Sadece resim değil. Full detaylı yeni bir tasarım. M134 ile aynı mühimmatı kullanıyor, aynı etkiye sahip ancak çok daha slim yapıda bir silah. Örneğin genişliği M134 30,5 CM iken, DNSS 762 sadece 17 CM genişlikte. Namlu boyu aynı kalırken, silahın overall boyu da M134’den 150 MM kısa. Ağırlıkta yaklaşık 2/3 oranda hafif. Elektrik Motorun, Clutch sisteminin ve besleme ünitesinin yerleşimine dikkat ederseniz, bu kadar boyuttan ve ağırlıktan tasarruf etmenin nedenini farkedebilirsiniz. M134 şeridi alttan yukarıya doğru alıp, saat ibreleri yönünde çevirerek, silah gövdesine beslerken, DNSS 762 sağdan şeridi alarak, saat ibrelerinin tersi yönünde çevirerek Koala ismini taktığımız bir sistem üzerinden silah rotoruna besliyor. Full Dinamik Analizleri yapıldı. Aralık 2017 içinde full silah olarak patent başvurusu yapıldı.

Namlusu G3 namlusundan 7 cm daha uzun. Rahatlıkla dövülebiliyor Türkiye’de. Türkiyede dövülebilen en fazla namlu uzunluğu DNSS’dekinin 2 katı uzunlukta."

Ukraine and Russia are this kind of countries.
In Europe there are a lot of countries allow their citizens to buy and keep semi-auto, rifled barrel carbines.
Actually this carbines(hk416) which are sold in the USA, aren't hk416 !They're just hk556! They're different guns.
According the Internet Bundeswehr refused HK416 due to their high prices. That's why HecklerKoch launched new modal hk433 for Bundeswehr.
I really wonder if the Turkish MPT76 is expensive and has high quality as same as its German Relative that it has been cloned.

MPT-76 had a price of $1481 in the Turkish army procedurements

https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/develop/owa/komisyon_tutanaklari.goruntule?pTutanakId=1417

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom