What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

@Zarvan
Pure Turkish pistol
it's available in 9x19mm, .40 and .45 acp.
It's made from aluminum so as light as polymers.
And also rotating barrel reduces recoil very comfortable pistolet.
Of course reliable.

By the way their is a Turkish company which basically produces Israeli Night Vision and other systems in Turkey can any one tell anything about that ?

Its not Israeli Hazrat they have partnership with various vendors. Hazrat @Zarvan why the interest in Israeli NV?

Its not Israeli Hazrat they have partnership with various vendors. Hazrat @Zarvan why the interest in Israeli NV?
Because Israel makes some of the best. And even if we can get them from Turkey without Israel approval I think we should get them

Because Israel makes some of the best. And even if we can get them from Turkey without Israel approval I think we should get them

France and US are top in Image Intensifiers and Thermal!! Which Israeli night vision do you want to get?

IsraelI products and guns are known with reasonable price. They are not the most expensive

DOa_BgMX0AAvKOn.jpg

Hazrat @Zarvan kedi NV leni hai?
Which ever in my opinion Institute of Optronics should start producing at least two Gun Mounted Night Vision as well as two Thermal Sights. Entire world is equipping its soldier with optics and all the gadgets entire world is not retard and we are not superman or Sultan Rahi that we don't need that stuff. I am seriously getting pissed on this theory that gear doesn't matter they think best special forces in the world even countries like Azerbijan are better equipped.

dtx_281216__(3).jpg

Which ever in my opinion Institute of Optronics should start producing at least two Gun Mounted Night Vision as well as two Thermal Sights. Entire world is equipping its soldier with optics and all the gadgets entire world is not retard and we are not superman or Sultan Rahi that we don't need that stuff. I am seriously getting pissed on this theory that gear doesn't matter they think best special forces in the world even countries like Azerbijan are better equipped.

dtx_281216__(3).jpg

be more specific Hazrat you just made a generic statement which israeli NV has taken your fancy

be more specific Hazrat you just made a generic statement which israeli NV has taken your fancy
I can't remember the name now. Turkish members posted about that company a year ago I checked this Night Vision by the way that was helmet mounted not Gun Mounted

I can't remember the name now. Turkish members posted about that company a year ago I checked this Night Vision by the way that was helmet mounted not Gun Mounted

what this one?

MG_9999-2039043_410.jpg

Its Fusion NV and its not Israeli Tech!! Many nations have developed this tech.

You don't need this! its expensive and waste of money!!
But we need Thermal and Night Vision systems to mount on our Guns and even more basic Red Dot Sights for day time operations. Entire world uses them

But we need Thermal and Night Vision systems to mount on our Guns and even more basic Red Dot Sights for day time operations. Entire world uses them

Hazrat they are already in use in very large quantities and more are being bought all the time. Better than following the entire world it's better to use your brain and set an exemplary role model.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom