What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Very nice but in 2:04 we see a fail.... It reminds me of the fail of MPT 76 with the turning of the stock. I am not sure what is their goal. They want the world to laugh at us! Ok you are making commercial but why the heck you are adding this fail moments into the commercial? Just no words...
I didn't see the failure it was doing good

ZOno9G.jpg

I didn't see the failure it was doing good
Its just a luck you didnt see it. Look closer at 2:04 at the stock. I can show you almost similar one in MPT 76 commercial. Its just unbelievable.... In a commercial?!?!? Come on!!!

If POF makes a weapon I really doubt that weapon would be good because our POF is good for nothing
in the picture Turkish sarsılmaz polymer pistol which is not proven and passed any tests. What kind of relationship between them?

in the picture Turkish sarsılmaz polymer pistol which is not proven and passed any tests. What kind of relationship between them?
Sarsilmaz-ST9-left-side-green.jpg

ST-9
image.jpg

B-6

These are the two HandGuns POF is making with Sarlismaz I really hope they get TOT of TP9 series and produce that

MKEK Ready to Export the MPT-76

1-Jc2QVIZ-kTMYRn5Hv3-Otw-660x495.jpeg

Turkish soldier poses with an MPT-76 (haberler.com)

Turkey’s state-run Makina Ve Kimya Endustrisi Kurumu/Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation (MKEK) have announced that non-commercial military exports of their new MPT-76 rifle have begun. Turkish news site Hurriyet report that MKEK have already secured a number of foreign contracts for the new 7.62x51mm, select-fire rifle.

450 MPT-76s have already been delivered to the Somalian military who are currently engaged in counter-insurgency operations against al-Shabaab. A further 2,500 rifles have been ordered by Turkey’s satellite state the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus to equip the Güvenlik Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı (SecurityForces Command).

42-nato-testini-gecen-dunyadaki-tek-tufek-mpt-76-269-8-660x450.jpg

MPT-76 (source)

The Turkish Army received the first MPT-76s back in January 2017, with 3,200 rifles delivered so far. In Turkish service the MPT-76 will replace the indigenously made G3A7 and G3A7A1 rifles currently in service. MKEK are joined by two other Turkish defence companies: Kalekalip and Sarsilmaz, in production with the companies due to deliver a combined total of 45,000 rifles by 2018/19.

MKEK boast that the MPT-76 is as ‘effective as the G-3, as reliable as the AK-47 and as practical as the M-16.’ It weighs 4.1 kg (9.04 lb) unloaded and represents an ergonomic improvement over the G3-pattern rifles currently in use – including ambidextrous controls. MKEK have also developed a 5.56x45mmcarbine, the MPT-55. There is no word yet an any potential civilian export of the MPT-76.

Edit: Rifle weight corrected, previously stated as around 7lbs, this was an earlier reported weight.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/11/10/mkek-ready-export-mpt-76/

Apart from sarsilmaz and Gisan and Canik which other Turkish companies make HandGuns ?

Apart from sarsilmaz and Gisan and Canik which other Turkish companies make HandGuns ?

-Stoeger, with italian berettas underlisenced model" cougar".
They produce merely one model but properly!
Except Stoeger and Canik , all others are same shit.

MKEK should first supply its own country with enough MPT-76s. This Weapon was meant to replace the G3 as the service weapon for our soldiers but they are too incompentent to supply the army with 300.000-500.000(plus another 200.000-400.000 in reserves) MPT-76s. Joke of a company. 20.000 pieces in one year is the biggest joke I ever heard, according to these morons the army will have to wait 20 years until it has enough weapons to equip their soldiers with! Give the production license to aselsan or another company and close this joke of company. If your company can't produces atleast 100.000-200.000 guns PER YEAR you don't deserve to be a supplier for the second biggest army in the NATO easy as that.

Yeah but if you cant produce enough in a certain timespan for yourself why win customers? I mean if we can win more customers with this then we cant even get the rifles for us self but only for customers, maybe thry should build more manufactering or assembling plants across Turkey

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom