What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Offensive grenades are not designed to fragment. They are meant for situations where adequate cover is not provided. A 'defensive' frag grenade has a kill radius of over 5 meters, whereas an offensive grenade has a kill radius of abut 2 meters. This is why it does not have a traditional grenade shape.

mk3a2_grenade_450.jpg

edit: the one made by MKE kind of looks like the cardboard center of a toilet roll lol. You can see the diagonal line in the bottom third which looks suspiciously similar to an empty toilet roll lmao.

If pkk members shit themselves they rub their asses with the grenade then boom

Lmaooo

Your post follow a specific pattern to try and dis everything the Turkish defense industries does. You don't have to like Erdoğan to like your country - and no matter what Europe says it's ok not to be a self hating Turk, really!

Aside from that, offensive type grenades differ greatly from the classic types you've seen. If you do some research on the matter you'll find that their range and lethality are both greatly reduced. I wouldn't be greatly exaggerating if I'd say they were overgrown flash-bangs.
You cant rate my love and loyalty to my country. No you cant. i am just against cheap propaganda that what we need last. As for politicians, in Asia, they love their interests not their country or their people .

What i see is a cheap 3 dollar thing here. I saw offensive grenades 20 years ago when i was on my military service. They were almost same. no need to praise it.

MK-2411: 4th Generation Hand Grenade

23249.jpeg

Buluş, silahlı kuvvetlerin envanterinde bulunan geleneksel el bombalarının alışagelmiş çalışma tertibatı ve fünye ateşleme mekaniği ile bugüne kadar ölüm ve ciddi yaralanmalar ile sonuçlanan kazaları ortadan kaldırmak ve güvenli hale getirmek için tasarlanan mikroişlemci tabanlı mesafe kontrollü mayın ve tuzak patlayıcı yetenekleriyle zenginleştirilmiş, üstün tahrip algoritması ile güçlendirilen yazılım destekli yeni nesil elektronik el bombasıdır.

http://forms.tuyap.com.tr/MYTUYAP/S...=11&FirmaAdi=ATAT%DCRK%20%DCN%DDVERS%DDTES%DD

alstag.png

http://www.alstag.com/urunler

Last edited:

This hand grenade looks more innovative.

@Bismarck What you say about this?

For us, its not allowed to sell weapons in a crises region. After S.A. issue we are planning to strengthen restriction of weapon sell to non NATO partners. But I have no idea why it is allow Turkey to sell HK small arms to Ukraine.

Somebody with good German can translate it for us.

Heckler & Koch did not confirm the negotiations with the Ukrainian police about the purchase of his MP5 submachine guns. The intended transfer of the Ukrainian police from Kalashnikov to MP5 should nevertheless take place.The negotiations on the delivery of weapons for special forces of the Ministry of Interior KORD have been taking place since 2016. The producer is said to be the Turkish state-owned company MKEK. This has a license from Heckler & Koch and manufactures machine guns of various types since 1967.

Last edited:
I remember some years back when I looked at the products produced by MKEK, it used to show a licensed version of the HK PSG-1 sniper rifle. They should have sold those to the American civilian market.

Back
Top Bottom