What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

6D53F896-54AA-4565-98FA-FB2CE2E04E52.jpeg
E619195D-511C-4BEB-97F1-90F3C7F44AA3.jpeg
I expect much more choices avaliable on near future such as subsonic 5.56x45mm and 7.62mmx51mm for SAT and SAS and 168grain FMJ tailboat .308win for snipers

View attachment 547018

Subsonic 9mm could be a great alternative over heavily loaded MKE's p+ 9mm ammunition for civilians. In USA subsonic is considered environment friendly ammo. Because has less black powder causes less gas. Also both subsonic and hallow point cores prevent over penetration of walls or human bodies which causes extra damage for the other innocent people.
For environment friendly ammo we have Total full metal jacket ammo

some TNT with hardened paper as cover, that is our new product.
Your post follow a specific pattern to try and dis everything the Turkish defense industries does. You don't have to like Erdoğan to like your country - and no matter what Europe says it's ok not to be a self hating Turk, really!

Aside from that, offensive type grenades differ greatly from the classic types you've seen. If you do some research on the matter you'll find that their range and lethality are both greatly reduced. I wouldn't be greatly exaggerating if I'd say they were overgrown flash-bangs.

I was not sure where to share it but I present you the new offensive type hand grenade made by MKE...
D2vQhrvX4AAQTmo.jpg

Offensive grenades are not designed to fragment. They are meant for situations where adequate cover is not provided. A 'defensive' frag grenade has a kill radius of over 5 meters, whereas an offensive grenade has a kill radius of abut 2 meters. This is why it does not have a traditional grenade shape.

mk3a2_grenade_450.jpg

edit: the one made by MKE kind of looks like the cardboard center of a toilet roll lol. You can see the diagonal line in the bottom third which looks suspiciously similar to an empty toilet roll lmao.

Back
Top Bottom