What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

From the looks,it doesn't seem like it has a lot of common with FN MAG the charging handle actually seems like the one found on HK MG 5.
Some of the stats you provided on MMT are also different than the ones on MKE website which claimes rate of fire 750 rpm(identical to chinese and yugo PKM versions).
I fully agree that going with the PKM design is the right step,it's just the best machine gun in the world,which makes me wonder why does MKEK also plan production of FN MAG?

Yes going by the picture it is definitely derived from the PKM. But my concern is if the picture is even the final / near final design or will it suddenly end up looking like the FN MAG.

As for the specs I just used the ones provided by Anıl ŞAHİN that @Hexciter quoted for now as that is the most recent.

Not sure what the actual final specs are at the end of the day until we see it at IDEF.

35265DE4-927F-49C5-952C-F90B9E7D7EF0.jpeg

Can it be used on bora 12 or mpt76 knt,more pressure power than standard M80

At least .308win in Turkey. Hunters must be happy. They have been complaining of military load of 7.62x51mm Cal ammos.
Also lead core and soft point.
OMG could we see large range of hollowpointh, highvelocity, subsonic ammos in different caliber one-day in Turkey. Let's İmagine if there are private gunshops sell MPT76s, MPT55s, hk33s and differents.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

At least .308win in Turkey. Hunters must be happy. They have been complaining of military load of 7.62x51mm Cal ammos.
OMG could we see large range of hollowpointh, highvelocity, subsonic ammos in different caliber one-day in Turkey. Let's İmagine if there are private gunshops sell MPT76s, MPT55s, hk33s and differents.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I don't think that selling Assault rifles for the civil market is a good idea in Turkey.

Adam 7.62x51mm sarjörü full Auto bosaltiyor... Hayatinda hic silah kullanmayanlar gelmis, silah coook tepiyor diye yorum yapiyor video'nun altina. :lol:

SCAR 17

HK M417

I don't think that selling Assault rifles for the civil market is a good idea in Turkey.
Why ? All bed guys have ak-47in south east, why should we disarm ordinary citizens against them? Before Bosnia war , Serbian civild had been buying ak-47s while Bosnian Muslims buying furniture.
We could allow semi-auto rifled carbines as in Ukraine.

Why ? All bed guys have ak-47in south east, why should we disarm ordinary citizens against them? Before Bosnia war , Serbian civild had been buying ak-47s while Bosnian Muslims buying furniture.
We could allow semi-auto rifled carbines as in Ukraine.

Automatic weapons were illegal in ex Yugoslavia,so Serbs weren't buying anything they were given rifles(and everything else) from massive army stockpiles for free...

Automatic weapons were illegal in ex Yugoslavia,so Serbs weren't buying anything they were given rifles(and everything else) from massive army stockpiles for free...
Who said they bought legal weapons. All stocks were sold by mafia.

Who said they bought legal weapons. All stocks were sold by mafia.

Wrong.99% of their weapons were given for free by Serb officers in Yugoslav People's Army.
It was Croats and Bosniaks who had to buy and smuggle weapons from criminals(often Serbs) at first stages of the war.

Wrong.99% of their weapons were given for free by Serb officers in Yugoslav People's Army.
It was Croats and Bosniaks who had to buy and smuggle weapons from criminals(often Serbs) at first stages of the war.
Bosnians could have bought but they didn't .

B82D4E0F-C41A-48A5-9080-F9181BA7F3BA.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom