What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Again a made in Turkey gun again Turkish nation can't buy.

İt has been launched in USA.

Ok made in Türkiye
So tell me why the Turkish nation can't buy it?!?

smartass he?
just because it´s not at the MKEK site the Turkish nation cant buy it???
Stoeger> Bertetta!
sivri zeka!

Ok made in Türkiye
So tell me why the Turkish nation can't buy it?!?

Purpose, to use R & D funds as a source of funding. To find customers at trade shows with a lot of prototypes but not spend money for prototype.

On purpose is right but Beretta is the owner of Stoeger. So why buy from a producer who is owned by an Italian company when we have so many Turkish owned small arms companies. İt's the way he sounded. Biraz aşağılık gibi konuşuyordu bizim devlete karşı.

smartass he?
just because it´s not at the MKEK site the Turkish nation cant buy it???
Stoeger> Bertetta!
sivri zeka!
Stop insulting yourself in order to just answer.

You don't have any clue about Turkish handgun market but still mumbling.

https://www.mkek.gov.tr/tr/products.aspx?id=53&source=Sales

Very easy to find out stoeger hasn't launch this model in MKEK.
Screenshot_20190408-082230.jpg

Neither Beretta has launched this model in Turkey.
However Beretta doesn't use its name in the US market for stoeger.
https://www.mkek.gov.tr/tr/products.aspx?id=53&source=Sales

Now don't mess here.

Turkish Nation can't buy because Turkish handgun producers don't look at Turkish civil market with reason.

Because Turkey punishes and suffers handgun owners using strict rules so majority couldnt afford buy handguns.

What kind of civil handgun market in Turkey are you talking about? İt's good that it's not so easy to get a handgun. Here are enough psychos, now think about the psychos with guns!
So stop talking out of your ***, as you know in the US it's easy to buy a gun like buying a new cell phone card. So tell me where in Europe or rest of the world it is so easy to buy officially a hand gun for a CİVİLİAN!

I can't really understand what his aim is. He seems just to reply in order to reply.

What kind of civil handgun market in Turkey are you talking about? İt's good that it's not so easy to get a handgun. Here are enough psychos, now think about the psychos with guns!
So stop talking out of your ***, as you know in the US it's easy to buy a gun like buying a new cell phone card. So tell me where in Europe or rest of the world it is so easy to buy officially a hand gun for a CİVİLİAN!
Why are those "maniacs" allowed to vote?
Buying gun or voting which one of both important and dangerous? Again a Turkish patriot who doesn't trust his nation support deweaponization of Turks.
Yes, we have a civil gun market however it's not as wide as USA . That's show how far you are from Turkey.

Come to Ukrania or Russia I will show you gun shops where you can buy semi-auto ar-15, ak47 even made in Turkey g3s.

how far from Türkiye? well i live in Cavusbasi, ca 7 km from Stoeger here in Istanbul/Dudullu.
a civil gun market? like for Kuyumcu and banka özel güvenlik and buisnessman?
what else? i talk about handguns,not shotguns which is qutite easy to get!
and with maniacs i talk esspecially about the maniac drivers here in istanbul
and you know shit about our turkish people and how fast they get psycho because of our sicak kanlik!
a.q .m why am i talking to you?come here to istanbul and drive around for a week then we will see how fast somebody gets psycho!

how far from Türkiye? well i live in Cavusbasi, ca 7 km from Stoeger here in Istanbul/Dudullu.
a civil gun market? like for Kuyumcu and banka özel güvenlik and buisnessman?
what else? i talk about handguns,not shotguns which is qutite easy to get!
and with maniacs i talk esspecially about the maniac drivers here in istanbul
and you know shit about our turkish people and how fast they get psycho because of our sicak kanlik!
a.q .m why am i talking to you?come here to istanbul and drive around for a week then we will see how fast somebody gets psycho!
I was born and I grown up in Fatih until 25 years old . Also I spend 3 months every year in Turkey. Dude comparing Fatih and your Çavuşbaşı , MAN you don't live in İstanbul.
Anyway I would love to see Stoegers new polymer pistol also on MKEKs counters.

Back
Top Bottom