What's new

Turkish Sensor and Detector Programs

Aselsan HEWS

View attachment 458486

Aselsan IRST

View attachment 458487

Sarper Radar
DTLB-DfXUAAqYy8.jpg

It is a test mast for new developed radar elements. BTW, The GaN modules will be supplied by AB MicroNano (Aselsan/Bilkent JV) for CAFRAD.

DVBRqVXWsAICG96.jpg

New Flir models of Aselsan. Left side is Atmaca.

View attachment 458490

ATMACA, the anti ship missile?

Kalkan-II
Adsız.png

August 2017, Domestic Mercury cadmium telluride (MCT) cooled quantum well infrared detectors (640x512 - 15 µm) integrated on AselPod and CATS ! Turkey is inside of a few nation having ability of design/develop/produce own strategic detectors for domestic optics.

@Combat-Master

Aselsan developed uncooled microbolometer infrared detectors have been integrated on thermal binoculars in 2017.

Adsız.png

Kalkan-II
View attachment 458496

August 2017, Domestic Mercury cadmium telluride (MCT) cooled quantum well infrared detectors (640x512 - 15 µm) integrated on AselPod and CATS ! Turkey is inside of a few nation having ability of design/develop/produce own strategic detectors for domestic optics.

@Combat-Master

Aselsan developed uncooled microbolometer infrared detectors have been integrated on thermal binoculars in 2017.

View attachment 458497

;-) Finally, dream come true!
6d37d4ce-e280-465f-9072-aab362212b3f.png

Production of image intensifier tubes have been proceeding. New generation Photocathod tubes are being developed.

Aselsan has successfully developed LCD screen modules under the name of ELMAS project. Prototype LCD screens are under production phase. @Combat-Master That's one of the most important thing.
All our congratulations for Aselsan !

*Aselsan has listed following projects being under production/test/qualification phases to be delivered to Army in 2018.

-Akkor
-Akkor Pulat
-Rakas Mukas
-HF ED
-V/UHF ET
-Radar ED/ET

ASELSAN has completed the initiated radar work in order to ensure safety in places where human communities are present such as airports, train stations, shopping centers and rallies. According to the information contained in the ASELSAN's 2017 activity report, the developed radar detects and identifies threats such as explosives and weapons hidden on people. ASELSAN did not share the radar image while expressing the completion of the 3D imaging radar development studies carried out with the support of TUBITAK TEYDEB.

http://www.c4defence.com/Gundem/aselsan-dan-terore-karsi-silah-tespit-radari/5858/1

Wouldn't that mean our vehicles will be equipment a transponder or receiver that'll broadcast signals while on the move ? It should be something that can be easily removed from the vehicle like the Gripen's mission computer.

@cabatli_53 Bro, any clue what this is ?

I think it's Aselsan properietary diagnostic/test tool for thermal detectors, but I'm just guessing based off the video...
ffeabc43-d989-4b49-a2a7-891032680b2c.png

Bro, I have searched about thermal sight tests on a few scientific papers to find something similar but I couldn’t find anything close to it. Most probably, It is designed by Aselsan to achieve similar trials you mentioned in accordance with NATO standarts.

Bro, I have searched about thermal sight tests on a few scientific papers to find something similar but I couldn’t find anything close to it. Most probably, It is designed by Aselsan to achieve similar trials you mentioned in accordance with NATO standarts.
It might be anything. May be a vacuum chamber for vacuum coating. May be an isolated chamber to archive a certain temperature for calibration. May be just testing environment.

Back
Top Bottom