What's new

Turkish National Engine Project

Deno, if you do not have permission to ban, just leave the comments for red mods to see.

If this toleration to trolls, racists, terrorist sympathisers continues, i shall leave this forum. I'm here for improve my english and learn new things, not for this ****.

Deno, if you do not have permission to ban, just leave the comments for red mods to see.

If this toleration to trolls, racists, terrorist sympathisers continues, i shall leave this forum. I'm here for improve my english and learn new things, not for this ****.

I am deleting their (FatihSultanMehmet and TorkHunter) posts. This way, they can't edit their posts and mods can see deleted posts.

I am deleting their (FatihSultanMehmet and TorkHunter) posts. This way, they can't edit their posts and mods can see deleted posts.

My English has been improved it seems :)

If army gives know how to ampullas they can make but i dontt think so :suicide:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom