what is the plane model?
SECOND EDIT: Looking a bit like Bombardier Global 5000
Bombardier-Global-5000-PrivateFly-AA9561.jpg

Global-5000-private-jet-exterior.jpg

upload_2017-12-21_11-32-25.jpeg

GyVk63.jpg

upload_2017-12-21_11-43-11.jpeg

I am not sure now after Kartal's post.
I revised my post it can be also Global Bombardier 7000 or Gulf 650 ER.
My first post referred to existing Jamming Planes in Israel and the USA.

@kartal1
Its Global 5000*

Last edited:
Why don't we turn some of our older F-16s and F-4s into SOJ platforms with Aselsan EW pods?

Kind of like how the Americans modified the F-18 Tomcat into the EA-18G "Growler".

1280px-U.S._Navy_EA-18G_Growler_breaks_away_from_a_U.S._Air_Force_KC-135_%28altered%29.jpg

We are not capable to make that small jammers, we need big airplane to fit. We will catch it maybe 10 years later.

Turkey to roll out radar-based security
Barry Cross - IHS Jane's Airport Review
05 January 2018
Radar-based security technology is to be installed at Istanbul New Airport and at other airports around the country. This is mainly in response to the terrorist attack at Istanbul Atatürk International Airport on 28 June 2016.

The equipment will be procured by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ). General manager Funda Ocak said Antalya Airport will host the first installation at a cost of USD4.18 million. Four radars will be deployed at Antalya, as well as night-vision cameras with motion sensors. A fibre-optic system will allow oversight of the perimeter from a single control centre.

"We will do the same at [Ankara] Esenboğa after the third runway is complete," said Ocak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom