What's new

Turkish Sensor and Detector Programs

YDGmWD.jpg

http://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/press-room/Brochures/Radar-Systems/CIVIL_RADAR_SYSTEMS_ENG.pdf

Too much, too much for me ; they try to compete with Rheinmetall, Thales, MBDA and all at the same time.
I wish them all the best.:)

Amazing ! ^^

o_O

No range indicate ! :devil: Probably classified ! ;)

Some are going to have surprises. :devil:

S&H journal ask:Is EIRS range more than 400km of old fashion radars?
o.şener(aselsan):there is no range limitation,because of we can control the power of radar,I can say that it -eirs-satisfy all the needs of Turkey in terms of range

Is it possible the tracking or the engaging to the satellites? waov.

A member published today the statement of an Aselsan engineer :

" Range of EIRS is not limited we control the power "!

Explanation for you, low orbit satellites are in 200 -2000 km Orbit those are some spy satellites and Com- Sats, ISS and also Hubble.
In so called medium earth orbit up to 36.000 km are most TV and Com- Sats, cause there speed is exact to the earth rotation. So they are in a fixed position and you can watch their braodcast with a SAT Dish.

Now what I want to say, BORA could be upgraded with active Radar seeker and thrust vectoring control,so you can destroy some low orbit sats or also moving aircraft carriers.
The manoeuvrability of Chinese B-611 RM ( BORA family) is one of the dangerous tactical missiles available and Hakan Kilic from Kokpit Aero doubt that even US SM-3 can intercept them. In higher orbit Killer or kamikaze satellites are existent.

Remember the days when an excentric member was contributing and claimed that Turkey is developing Thermobaric, EMP and Ramjet an elite member provoced him and the other member trapped and was perma banned. Today we know he was right and chief Mod cabatli_53 himself published Turkish RAMJET details and was quoted in two Turkish Military Forums and got much thanks and respect.
Nothing is impossible. Increase your vision. Maybe Turkey has a last line defence. Have a good nicht.

Back
Top Bottom