What's new

Turkish Sensor and Detector Programs

I hope they will soon produced, we are too long dependent on the 2 German Cobra systems.
Is there a system comparable to Iron Dome planned ? @Combat-Master
People (Robust) wrote that there is much more in the drawer.

Possible in English ? :p:

Weapon location radar
Naval weapon direction radar

Too much effort to translate, what will you pay :p: ?

mSAR

msar.jpg

Hazrat @Zarvan I am surprised these developments have passed you by!!
Turkey is doing great in radars and during this IDEF they are showing some new AESA Equipped Radar. Pakistan has good AWACS and other systems but some Ground Based Radar systems are old and will have to be replaced soon so better if we get it from Turkey or jointly develop

Turkey is doing great in radars and during this IDEF they are showing some new AESA Equipped Radar. Pakistan has good AWACS and other systems but some Ground Based Radar systems are old and will have to be replaced soon so better if we get it from Turkey or jointly develop

Yes yes Hazrat But this is the cherry on the cake! This offers things that AWAC doesn't!
dPdZ9L.jpg

Hazrat @Path-Finder

afaik the plane is also able to carry specific weapon load and has self protection suite.
But it is of course not the the airborne jammer plane.

Hazrat @Path-Finder

afaik the plane is also able to carry specific weapon load and has self protection suite.
But it is of course not the the airborne jammer plane.
This is what we can do with to monitor and survey the huge western border and the vast areas, such are the conditions unfortunately. This being very similar to Raytheon Sentinel.

P.S Hazrat is Our Hazrat @Zarvan i am not worthy to be called Hazrat :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom