What's new

Turkish schools to stop teaching evolution, oficial says

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking evolution in the sense that man was derived from a single cell then that is wrong according to Quran. Every Muslim knows that Prophet Adam was created from Dust from every part of the earth mixed with water and Allah blew the soul into him so he could be alive.

But if you talk about human body changing over the course of time and then that is something different. Humans used to be massive compared to now. We've changed as a species but have never changed from one species to another.

How perceptive of you to quote scripture to a man whose posts make it perfectly obvious that he doesn't believe in God.
Oh, my bad, I didnt know you were an atheist, and who do you think you are that I would be following your posts enough to know you didnt believe in God.
Good night.

If you're talking evolution in the sense that man was derived from a single cell then that is wrong according to Quran. Every Muslim knows that Prophet Adam was created from Dust from every part of the earth mixed with water and Allah blew the soul into him so he could be alive.

But if you talk about human body changing over the course of time and then that is something different. Humans used to be massive compared to now. We've changed as a species but have never changed from one species to another.

Bro, the story (of creation) of Adam in the Holy Qur'an is allegorical, trying to give it literal meanings is erroneous. When Allah says in the Qur'an that he created Adam with his own two hands, it doesn't mean Allah has two hands. You should always keep in mind that the "audience" to which Allah was delivering his message directly was the seventh-century tribal Arabs.

monophesites nestorian influence in arabia they had knowledge of greek science. early jewish convert selim interaction with jews explain similarities with talmud

I asked for "Proof", bro ... not opinions or conjecture

Oh, my bad, I didnt know you were an atheist, and who do you think you are that I would be following your posts enough to know you didnt believe in God.
Good night.
You really do struggle to comprehend the simplest concepts, don't you? I meant that my beliefs were obvious from the posts directed towards you, not from the ones found elsewhere.

Bro, the story (of creation) of Adam in the Holy Qur'an is allegorical, trying to give it literal meanings is erroneous. When Allah says in the Qur'an that he created Adam with his own two hands, it doesn't mean Allah has two hands. You should always keep in mind that the "audience" to which Allah was delivering his message directly was the seventh-century tribal Arabs.

The Quran is for people of all times not just people in the past. But the way Prophet Adam was created is very clear. Adam was created from Dust and the soul was blown into him. This story isn't something to be interpreted it's to be taken literally. The language used is so we can understand it. There are two types of verses: Muhkamat ayat and Mutashabihat ayat. Muhkamat is a literal and clear message. Mutashabihat is the one where you need to interpret.

I'll go with centuries of Islamic scholars saying this is the way he was created.

The Quran is for people of all times not just people in the past. But the way Prophet Adam was created is very clear. Adam was created from Dust and the soul was blown into him. This story isn't something to be interpreted it's to be taken literally. The language used is so we can understand it. There are two types of verses: Muhkamat ayat and Mutashabihat ayat. Muhkamat is a literal and clear message. Mutashabihat is the one where you need to interpret.

I'll go with centuries of Islamic scholars saying this is the way he was created.

So, you are saying that Allah has two hands with which he made Adam ??

These verses are Mutashabihat, ask men of knowledge

So, you are saying that Allah has two hands with which he made Adam ??

These verses are Mutashabihat, ask men of knowledge

I'm not saying Allah has two hands but the language is something we can understand. When the word "He" is used we're not sting Allah is a male are we? There is just nothing in the Arabic language to describe Allah in that way.

No one says it is Mutashabihat. For centuries the common belief from scholars and millions of Muslims before has been literal. What is the interpretation? The bulk of the book is Muhkamat.

I'm not saying Allah has two hands but the language is something we can understand. When the word "He" is used we're not sting Allah is a male are we? There is just nothing in the Arabic language to describe Allah in that way.

No one says it is Mutashabihat. For centuries the common belief from scholars and millions of Muslims before has been literal. What is the interpretation? The bulk of the book is Muhkamat.

Stop the story you are looking for apologies.

Lol, i am sure accepting that your ancestors are apes will enlight Indian's future. We are living in 21st cent. so nothing remains a secret. Everything is just couple of clicks away.
Yeah tell that to the isis apes that are the most foul creatures to live today.
Just clicks away?o_O .... Just clicks away are their beheading videos which recruit more such apes from all around the world.

Who is the largest purchaser of isis oil? ... It's erdogans Turkey.....So keep fooling yourself.

According to me, if Darwin's theory is true, there should have been several other genders beside being male and female only because of the natural selection process.

But it is not!

This was expected of Erdogans Turkey.
The collapse starts with education, as they can infuse the minds of the uneducated easily.
I predict that now the restrictions on girls education will Also begin.

This is beyond your scope Mr Minister, children can easily understand evolution.

Slowly but surely Turkey is saying good bye to secularism.

Modi's india has been doing the same thing but I don't see the champions of suckularism complaining about that. At least Turkey is not going to teach that planes were there during the vedic period or that cattle urine is very healthy for human consumption. Turkey is simply going to stop teaching an idea which has not yet been proven. Science does not support what has not been proven, is it not what sukularism preaches?

According to me, if Darwin's theory is true, there should have been several other genders beside being male and female only because of the natural selection process.

But it is not!
Darwin's theory of origin of species via natural selection gives an explanation of diversity of species. Why do you think it should lead to several genders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom